UN chief rejects Pak's mediation request, cites Simla Agreement that says Kashmir a bilateral issue !!!

velu

3 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

is he high on something or what ? India broke UN resolution and this guy taking about shimla agreement ?  :phehe:

UN ? whats UN ? the day India revoke 370, shimla, aagra all agreements goes to the dustbin , theres no LOC, its an open battle ground ... :fishing:

370 was done unilaterally in 1950, not based on any UN resolution. what are you on about?

12 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

is he high on something or what ? India broke UN resolution and this guy taking about shimla agreement ?  :phehe:

UN ? whats UN ? the day India revoke 370, shimla, aagra all agreements goes to the dustbin , theres no LOC, its an open battle ground ... :fishing:

read the article again :lol: 

On 8/9/2019 at 12:01 PM, velu said:

yeah .. we will definitely have a referendum after you guys pull your troops out of kashmir

United Nations Security Council Resolution 80

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_80

when you do, we will do, simultaneously... :bandit:

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

1 hour ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

Ok, so you are going to do referendum in kashmir after revoking 370 ? :bandit:

dhakkan, there is no mention of Article 370/autonomy to the region in the resolution. A370 was unilateral from Nehru to Sheikh Abdullah. The resolution has demilitarization and referendum. 

14 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

dhakkan, there is no mention of Article 370/autonomy to the region in the resolution. A370 was unilateral from Nehru to Sheikh Abdullah. The resolution has demilitarization and referendum. 

i know, my post was meant to trigger UN resolution debate, you and velu just took the bait ... :cantstop: 

now tell me how we gonna do the referendum according to UN ? ... :bandit:

1 hour ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

i know, my post was meant to trigger UN resolution debate, you and velu just took the bait ... :cantstop: 

Accept accession, like all princely states did. Kings signed IoA. Pak attacked took by force. They need to return back PORK. Rehabilitate KPs. Get rid of all insurgents, take back your pashtuns, uzbeks, out of Kashmir. Tab dekha jaayega.

Edited by coffee_rules

6 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

India did not break any UN resolution, since UN resolution ONLY deals with the criterias for referendum. Which Pakistan is in violation of. UN resolution says nothing about Kashmiri autonomy, it’s constitution or its reorganization while pending referendum.

6 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

Ok, so you are going to do referendum in kashmir after revoking 370 ? :bandit:

We'll do what we need to do within our borders.  Time for Pakistanis to STFU and handle their own business in Balochistan and rest of pure land.  

UN, US, UAE even Pakistan's taliban stooges haven't raised a peep.  Even in Saudi Arabia, there are plenty who realize that Kashmir isn't about religion, its about Pakistan wanting to seize more territory from India.  Its over now.  Move on.  

1 minute ago, sandeep said:

We'll do what we need to do within our borders.  Time for Pakistanis to STFU and handle their own business in Balochistan and rest of pure land.  

UN, US, UAE even Pakistan's taliban stooges haven't raised a peep.  Even in Saudi Arabia, there are plenty who realize that Kashmir isn't about religion, its about Pakistan wanting to seize more territory from India.  Its over now.  Move on.  

:hysterical:

Iske baap ka jaagir tha kya? Why did we have to abide by the corrupt leaders of kashmir so much.? The king acceeded , so did 500 others. All had peacefully accepted India except Kashmir. Kudrat ka jahannum. Look at this litfest litter, siding with Pakistani. Nehru himself was an algavaadi.

Edited by coffee_rules

Kashmir became India the day Maharaja Hari Singh Signed accession. If you read the text of accesion document, Its not reversible. It only said accession doesn’t make it mandatory to implement Indian constitution.

Since article 370 and everything else which came after it including UN intervention, is righly put in dustbin, its time to go back to basics. Document of accession and talk on implementation of annexation. @KeyboardWarrior

On 8/9/2019 at 6:46 PM, sandeep said:

Okay ... :bandit:

On 8/9/2019 at 6:24 PM, Muloghonto said:

India did not break any UN resolution, since UN resolution ONLY deals with the criterias for referendum. Which Pakistan is in violation of. UN resolution says nothing about Kashmiri autonomy, it’s constitution or its reorganization while pending referendum.

Okay ... :bandit:

21 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

Here you go. Paks are dumbasses. Guess your brain doesn't engage when u engage the keyboard.