Would Australia have won series if their bowlers had used sandpaper ?

Would Australia have Won test series in Australia had smith and warner played and they had done ball tampering ??

I think so No- Warner is no smith, kohli, williamson but m pretty sure on those wkts they wud have tampered 1-2 good innings at worst , Smith on his one ground we can very well imagine how he would have tampered. Smith was also a good n their main captain which wud have made the diff ....we all saw in IPL when captaincy was taken away from rahane n given to smith they started doing far better . I really doubt they wud have won had these 2 played and tampered the ball.

A win is a win, I will take it over a loss or a draw any day! We rarely get a lucky break and often blow good opportunities, and discuss it with sadness in what if threads. So when the rare win comes along, it is better to relish it than to double-check and triple-check if there were some variables that could have caused a defeat.

3 hours ago, kubrickian said:

Would Australia have Won test series in Australia had smith and warner played and they had done ball tampering ??

I think so No- Warner is no smith, kohli, williamson but m pretty sure on those wkts they wud have tampered 1-2 good innings at worst , Smith on his one ground we can very well imagine how he would have tampered. Smith was also a good n their main captain which wud have made the diff ....we all saw in IPL when captaincy was taken away from rahane n given to smith they started doing far better . I really doubt they wud have won had these 2 played and tampered the ball.

Great post. The kind of negativity and emotional melt down the site has witnessed post India's world cup exit is just pathetic.