Delusions galore from Napakiland

FischerTal

10 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Bhai that whole forum is a cesspit, any Indian who wants aman ki asha must be forced to browse their threads for 15 minutes, best remedy. 

its fun to watch when the propaganda of ghazwa e hind churned out by napaki army is burst in front of their face and you get to see  the IQ-deficient awaam go through the 5 stages of grief. open up a bottle of jack Daniels and watch the magic.  

there was one guy saying nuke India into 300 pieces :hysterical::hysterical:

Edited by FischerTal

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

who is this baboon.

Pak political analyst, a hero for them. Used to come regularly on Indian news debates to put across Pak's pov. Arnab and him always used to fight whenever there was any Indo-Pak related prime time debate, don't watch news channels much lately. But Arnab used to destroy him all the time, Pirzada always parrots ISI/PakMil lines. 

Edited by Gollum

18 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

Wow, Some amazing timepass material there.:giggle:

Yeah amazing, their tears are so delicious. Vile nature of their qaum on full display, anyone who wants to talk peace with them should definitely be forced to see their true character there, those 6-7 threads I posted are enough to get insights into the evil mindset of PakMil supporters.  

Edited by Gollum

4 hours ago, panther said:

I must say People In pakistan have great love for the Kashmir cause, Every one of them Wants to Unleash their Inner Babar, Taimur and Hemayun, They are ready to fight India to the last Punjabi.

Most of these fighters are usually sitting in UK far away in safety. 

9 hours ago, Gollum said:

Thanks man. I have never visited that forum, Discussions their reminded me a story which my grandmother used to narrate about three stupid frnds. Dialogues were like below. For example, when three frnd  see a pond

frnd 1: have you guys ever wondered what will happen to fish if the pond catches fire?

frnd 2: simple, all the fishes will climb tree around pond

frnd 3: what are you talking man, fishes arent cows or buffoloes that they can climb trees