FischerTal

Delusions galore from Napakiland

10 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Bhai that whole forum is a cesspit, any Indian who wants aman ki asha must be forced to browse their threads for 15 minutes, best remedy. 

its fun to watch when the propaganda of ghazwa e hind churned out by napaki army is burst in front of their face and you get to see  the IQ-deficient awaam go through the 5 stages of grief. open up a bottle of jack Daniels and watch the magic.  

there was one guy saying nuke India into 300 pieces :hysterical::hysterical:

Edited by FischerTal

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

who is this baboon.

Pak political analyst, a hero for them. Used to come regularly on Indian news debates to put across Pak's pov. Arnab and him always used to fight whenever there was any Indo-Pak related prime time debate, don't watch news channels much lately. But Arnab used to destroy him all the time, Pirzada always parrots ISI/PakMil lines. 

Edited by Gollum

18 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

Wow, Some amazing timepass material there.:giggle:

Yeah amazing, their tears are so delicious. Vile nature of their qaum on full display, anyone who wants to talk peace with them should definitely be forced to see their true character there, those 6-7 threads I posted are enough to get insights into the evil mindset of PakMil supporters.  

Edited by Gollum

4 hours ago, panther said:

I must say People In pakistan have great love for the Kashmir cause, Every one of them Wants to Unleash their Inner Babar, Taimur and Hemayun, They are ready to fight India to the last Punjabi.

Most of these fighters are usually sitting in UK far away in safety. 

9 hours ago, Gollum said:

Thanks man. I have never visited that forum, Discussions their reminded me a story which my grandmother used to narrate about three stupid frnds. Dialogues were like below. For example, when three frnd  see a pond

frnd 1: have you guys ever wondered what will happen to fish if the pond catches fire?

frnd 2: simple, all the fishes will climb tree around pond

frnd 3: what are you talking man, fishes arent cows or buffoloes that they can climb trees

If you thought PP was bad, then you'll know what bad really is. The worst part is the resident CCP $0.02 Chinese trolls who just jerk off at the expense of their BFF & not to mention their delusions of grandeur, when talking about how unsustainable China is without Western tech or markets!

11 minutes ago, mishra said:

Here. The PM and President of Pakistan calling for sacrifice for nation. Whole nation and system has gone in retard/suicide mode.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1499305/pm-imran-president-alvi-stress-upon-importance-of-sacrifices-for-nations-growth-in-eidul-azha-messages

It's easier to dismantle a wounded/brainless enemy ,thankfully that's What that whole "quam" is exhibiting 

9 hours ago, adi B said:

It's easier to dismantle a wounded/brainless enemy ,thankfully that's What that whole "quam" is exhibiting 

while 45 Labour MPs have written letter against Indian decision, Looks like wheel for next level towards game set and Match is in motion.

Australian Media has started watering down this whole issue

Reliance British Petroleum and Armaco are brought in.

Reaction from International Community was mute. But our Baharin Counterparts have shown the way. They are arresting these terrorist sympathasizers

:two_thumbs_up:

Edited by mishra

59 minutes ago, mishra said:

while 45 Labour MPs have written letter against Indian decision, Looks like wheel for next level towards game set and Match is in motion.

Australian Media has started watering down this whole issue

Reliance British Petroleum and Armaco are brought in.

Reaction from International Community was mute. But our Baharin Counterparts have shown the way. They are arresting these terrorist sympathasizers

:two_thumbs_up:

pak foreign minister himself gave a statement today not to expect anything in the international platforms or the other countries due to India's strong diplomatic hold. Maybe it's a diversionary tactic for some attack 

22 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

@Cricketics

mods, do we have a rule on ICF to post from other Pakistani Forums including Defence forums etc ? just want to know ... :bandit:

no .. we dont.. you can complete your cigar now :whack3:

27 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

@Cricketics

mods, do we have a rule on ICF to post from other Pakistani Forums including Defence forums etc ? just want to know ... :bandit:

It gets discussed all the time. We ideally can't moderate every little post and some things get mentioned but direct reference to any other forum isn't appreciated so better to not post.

On 8/11/2019 at 2:50 AM, FischerTal said:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/nope-pakistan-hiding-behind-peace-mantra-wont-save-you-from-war.629872/ 

go through this thread and you will realize the downside of consanguineous mating. :hysterical::hysterical:

On 8/11/2019 at 5:03 AM, Gollum said:

@Cricketicssorry for wasting your time .... :bandit:

I wonder if all this hate and false bravado on TV and social media is coming from ordinary people who are going on with their daily lives with work and family or losers who have too much time on their hands and of course the Pak Govt/Military!!

:thinking:

Imran Khan sounds helpless and desperate. I can't imagine Pakistanis are too thrilled about how Imran is going about the Kashmir issue. Losing is one thing, but losing and whining publicly makes him appear very weak. 

Imran Khan sounds helpless and desperate. I can't imagine Pakistanis are too thrilled about how Imran is going about the Kashmir issue. Losing is one thing, but losing and whining publicly makes him appear very weak. 
4 minutes into the video and already so much of fear mongering. Does that idiot even believe what he says?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

As a wise man once said, PKMKB

Major Arya has a valid point...ICF mods stop censoring P0rkistan or even better please add a pig emoji to represent that so called country. 

Some ideas for the emoji:

Pig Face on Apple iOS 12.2Pig Face on Microsoft Windows 10 May 2019 UpdatePig Face on Samsung One UI 1.5Pig Face on Twitter Twemoji 12.1Pig Face on JoyPixels 5.0Pig Face on LG G5

My personal favorite is this one:

image.jpeg.7614388ca48718401f62a7afd3d3958d.jpeg

Edited by Gollum