Imran Khan meltdown

Gollum

13 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

This guy , till a few years ago was rubbing kaali dal on his genetalia , is giving gyaan to the world now. Chutiya kahin ka, has spoiled kaali dal for me , cannot have it anymore.

https://www.mansworldindia.com/in-the-moment/imran-khan-genitalia-kaali-daal-excerpt-reham-khans-book-tmi/

On a day in November, I’d walk into the bedroom to find my new husband lying naked on a white sheet, rubbing kaali daal (black lentils) all over himself. He laughed in embarrassment as he rubbed them on his genitalia. He then stood up and shook the lentils onto the sheet for Anwarzeb, the home help, to take away. I stood there in shock. Imran explained that Ahad, his brother-in-law, had brought a man with him who had recommended the treatment because he believed someone had done some black magic on Imran.”

:hysterical:

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

This guy , till a few years ago was rubbing kaali dal on his genetalia , is giving gyaan to the world now. Chutiya kahin ka, has spoiled kaali dal for me , cannot have it anymore.

https://www.mansworldindia.com/in-the-moment/imran-khan-genitalia-kaali-daal-excerpt-reham-khans-book-tmi/

On a day in November, I’d walk into the bedroom to find my new husband lying naked on a white sheet, rubbing kaali daal (black lentils) all over himself. He laughed in embarrassment as he rubbed them on his genitalia. He then stood up and shook the lentils onto the sheet for Anwarzeb, the home help, to take away. I stood there in shock. Imran explained that Ahad, his brother-in-law, had brought a man with him who had recommended the treatment because he believed someone had done some black magic on Imran.”

Holy molly !!!:rotfl:

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Okay enough internet for me today. 

2 hours ago, MechEng said:

Ab daal makhani kaise khau? :nervous:

Lo jee Dal Makhani with extra cream :puke:

Hari mirch and dhaniya because Dil Dil Pakistan flag has green

Lady Reham has no reham on foodies like us, esp Bhartiya veggies, surgical strike on our cuisine

Image result for dal makhani imran khan

Edited by Gollum

17 hours ago, Stradlater said:

These Pakistanis use the term genocide in such a light manner as if it was some sort of a joke. 

This Imran seems like a 5vi fail dumbass from a sarkari school. 

2 hours ago, Texy said:

I love how Pak establishment ignores the fact that Pakistani army caused the biggest genocide aka Bangladesh -1971...mass killing & rape of Hindus

And doesnt utter a word on the genocide of Uighurs in China

Edited by diga

If Pakistan wants to be heard in the world stage, it needs to stop supporting terrorism, and/or develop economically into a player that commands a voice. 

But it's not in the Pakistan government's interest to do either. So it is left tweeting while India secures new economic, political, strategic and diplomatic wins every day.