Imran Khan meltdown

Gollum

On 8/11/2019 at 9:14 AM, coffee_rules said:

This guy , till a few years ago was rubbing kaali dal on his genetalia , is giving gyaan to the world now. Chutiya kahin ka, has spoiled kaali dal for me , cannot have it anymore.

https://www.mansworldindia.com/in-the-moment/imran-khan-genitalia-kaali-daal-excerpt-reham-khans-book-tmi/

On a day in November, I’d walk into the bedroom to find my new husband lying naked on a white sheet, rubbing kaali daal (black lentils) all over himself. He laughed in embarrassment as he rubbed them on his genitalia. He then stood up and shook the lentils onto the sheet for Anwarzeb, the home help, to take away. I stood there in shock. Imran explained that Ahad, his brother-in-law, had brought a man with him who had recommended the treatment because he believed someone had done some black magic on Imran.”

Da Fuq?  :rotfl:

On 8/11/2019 at 8:44 PM, coffee_rules said:

This guy , till a few years ago was rubbing kaali dal on his genetalia , is giving gyaan to the world now. Chutiya kahin ka, has spoiled kaali dal for me , cannot have it anymore.

https://www.mansworldindia.com/in-the-moment/imran-khan-genitalia-kaali-daal-excerpt-reham-khans-book-tmi/

On a day in November, I’d walk into the bedroom to find my new husband lying naked on a white sheet, rubbing kaali daal (black lentils) all over himself. He laughed in embarrassment as he rubbed them on his genitalia. He then stood up and shook the lentils onto the sheet for Anwarzeb, the home help, to take away. I stood there in shock. Imran explained that Ahad, his brother-in-law, had brought a man with him who had recommended the treatment because he believed someone had done some black magic on Imran.”

:hysterical:

ImRant at it again, propagating hatred and lies, cant believe this is the prime minister of a country, making such juvenile attempts to defame a fellow prime minister, giving hate mongering speeches trying to curry favour the so called Azaad Kashmiris. 

Screenshot_2019-08-15-16-15-13-198_com.android.chrome.png

Edited by Sean Bradley

^ 2 days back, He was complaining in parliament that he has been just 4 days off in total and working 7 days a week since he became PM. 

4th word "BC" wont be apt in below sentence because of his position,  so Just 3 words to explain his condition:

"Pagalaa gayaa hai"

Edited by mishra

What a *ing liar !!! Crook, Bhikhari and a Jihadi, and to imagine his cancer hospital was funded by Indians led by Godrejs and Bollywood scum. What's that with his black DP just because it is our I-day...and his bizarre obsession with black, first kaali dal and now this....does a PM behave like this? Joke leader of an even bigger joke of a country, next 50 years no diplomatic contact with these people. 

Edited by Gollum

Sometimes wonder, who is more of a fool for the current predicament of Pakistan: the awam- who's been living under the garb of Hate India campaign or PakMil- who tinkers beyond their chhadi with their false bravado to even come up with such type of statements despite being fully aware that '2 din mein pant utar jayegi' in the event of war like scenarios which they desperately long for. 

read the whole thread. bc racist?????? if you don't know English then why use it in front of entire world and make fool of yourself. Hinduism is a religion, not a race. they just copy-pasted words from their Palestinian counterparts because they don't have a single independent thought of their own to make. 

as for this joke of a PM, I want to ask him a serious question-

tumblr_luhlrvM2G41r1btaao1_500.gif.769f994afa5c8dee4b3323a4031c3094.gif

On 8/11/2019 at 8:08 PM, Texy said:

I love how Pak establishment ignores the fact that Pakistani army caused the biggest genocide aka Bangladesh -1971...mass killing & rape of Hindus

Thats how aggressive groups behave. They did all the unthinkable atrocities from 1947 to this day (kabul wedding hall bombing by some al-pakistani) including a genocide of Hindu's in 1947. Even with this background they have successfully built support among worldwide MSM. The important point is they plan and work towards this and its very natural for Pakistani and other Islamists. 

At this point we should be only asking ourselves, the Bhindu qaum - Are we very low on IQ/EQ scale and are we as a civilization just plain retarded? Just the tweets from last few days from Imran Khan are oozing with casual Hindu phobia, racism and what not. Thats enough fodder to put that b*turd and his Jihadi qaum in their place. Not a single effort from GOI or even non-Jaichands from our side. Most of the RW either do not know how to respond to this (just used to it) or just finding it funny seeing Imran's and thus Pakistani establishments meltdown. 

Most here know that he is de humanizing Hindus with active cheers from NYT, BBC, WashPost etc and setting up for attacks on civilians in Kashmir as well as rest of India. 

There are more questions to be asked of GOI about their efforts to build some support at least in parts of western MSM. At this point we are almost been setup as Israel times 10 and Kashmir is like Palestine. But in reality we are always the victim and get the danda in every exchange. 

Finally, when looking at this pic of career babu's who look just like us doesnt inspire much confidence against the smooth double talking snakes like Shah Mahmood Qureshi or other such Pakistani's. Why dont we have any game? Whats wrong with us as a people? 

B2m6p17m.png

Edited by Charlie_