Sign in to follow this  
Ankit_sharma03

Delhi Capitals in talks with Rajasthan Royals to seal Ajinkya Rahane deal

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

DC has Dada in their think tank and he always rates Rahane the LOI cricketer highly.....feels bad for him.

But they already have dhawan, shaw, munro, i think kalra as well........itne openers ka kya achaar daloge 

Rajasthan Royals should trade Rahane for Shaw. 
That will be a fair deal. 

34 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

DC played well this year. I hope they don't go overboard with changes. You don't win trophies like that. Stick with the current guys and make minimal changes. 

This stupidity is DD/ DCs speciality.

1 hour ago, beetle said:

This stupidity is DD/ DCs speciality.

Yeah. we finally look like having a team which can settle down and make playoffs regularly, and they want to destroy them. T20 is anyways very unpredictable, so you want to give as many games as possible to players. And then moving them in an out of the team won't help our cause. 

Hopefully we don't use this trade option just because it is available. They are being childish here. 

7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

he was good in intial years when s/r of 120-125 was ok....but then batting went on to next level and he didnt. This season he was ok- started badly but did well in 2nd half

Coincided with the growth of wrist spinners and  super fast bowlers

47 minutes ago, TheWall said:

IPL teams r busy strengthening their squad..  wonder what RCB management is doing???

Amrith Thomas is one of the most passive sport bosses seen in the last 4 years. Compare that to Venky Mysore who has been running the show at KKR

1 hour ago, TheWall said:

IPL teams r busy strengthening their squad..  wonder what RCB management is doing????

Give RCB Mumbai Indians coach and support staff and it will still manage to not make to playoffs. A team with Kohli at the helm will have zero planning, zero vision and at match time no strategy.

5 hours ago, Vk1 said:

Coincided with the growth of wrist spinners and  super fast bowlers

super fast bowler was never his issue....it was only spinner. I think he grew defensive to over the years. 

The same rahane on his debut made 61 in 39 balls in an international game

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

super fast bowler was never his issue....it was only spinner. I think he grew defensive to over the years. 

Rahane might have done well in early part of his career.. but noticed in last IPL, he was struggling against good fast bowlers.. he seems like a gone case and will probably go out from Indian team by next year.. I know that some guys like Jadeja, Manjrekar got an extended run in ODIs than they deserved, Ishant has at least promised something from time to time and these days is a good containing bowler.. but don't think there's any Indian test cricketer who got as many chances as he has for such low returns.

Just noticed that this asansol averages 40 in 56 tests.. cannot get any low than this.. comes in at 5 when the first sessions swing is usually negated by the top order..  has the opportunity to play at the most comfortable position at 5 alongside the best batsmen in the team,  ChePu and VK..  this bambai choodiya has to go out asap. 

Number 6 at least has to play around with the tail usually.  

23 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

RD hit 3 sixes in the same match.. flat pitch