Good things that Pakistan has given us

Deleted_User_1

To be honest? Nothing.

Let me make it clear - I don't hate or dislike Pakistanis, and this is the same mindset I have for people of all nations. But when I think of the amount of hostility they have in their conscience for us, it becomes very difficult for me to appreciate good things from there.

26 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I don't need to join the military to show my support bruh. Not all of us have to join the forces, but we can help the braves in our own way, even by taking nationalistic stance, giving moral support, shunning the enemy, supporting pro-forces politics, expressing our gratitude if we meet them, contributing to national defence fund, exposing/pressurizing internal traitors, social media campaigns etc.

I don't need to show you anything, you can call me RW, LW, chicken, pig, fox, deer, eagle whatever floats your boat. But that you are making personal remarks instead of debating the points is a giveaway that you have erred. Come on danda, I like you as a poster, I know your political inclination and special love for the Pakistanis....maybe you are in extra charitable mood today or merely a brainfade. Not debating further, no bad blood, up to you. Have a nice day. 

Sorry I did not mean to insult you. I do not know if you have been part of a minority ever.

When I grew up in Kolkata, I was part of the majority and never faced any discrimination and never understood what it felt to be marginalized. After coming to the US and facing overt racism, my outlook changed. I am not saying all the things you are saying is false, but sometimes putting yourself in other shoes can give you a different perspective.

3 minutes ago, MechEng said:

To be honest? Nothing.

Let me make it clear - I don't hate or dislike Pakistanis, and this is the same mindset I have for people of all nations. But when I think of the amount of hostility they have in their conscience for us, it becomes very difficult for me to appreciate good things from there.

So you hate Pakistani’s even though you said you don’t. 

13 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

So you hate Pakistani’s even though you said you don’t. 

Hate is not the right word, avoidance would be the right one. Again, I don't dislike the people of Pakistan but the end of Pak army or total change in their priorities (looks impossible) will not only benefit Indo-Pak relations but also the world.

Edited by MechEng

slightly off-topic:-

one good thing current day padosis did for us was they took heavy pounding from the invaders during  the medieval period :lol: 

from alexander , ghori , ghazini ,to nader shah , they plundered and looted on their way towards india and when they reached delhi they were tired :phehe:

ps:-

few plundered padosiland  and north india , then tried to enter south india .. whoever tried their luck here down sotuh , we beaten them black , blue and red :yess: 

13 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Hate is not the right word, avoidance would be the right one. Again, I don't dislike the people of Pakistan but the end of Pak army or total change in their priorities (looks impossible) will not only benefit Indo-Pak relations but also the world.

You can say what you want but outside of our own countries there is no better friends than the fellow brown neighbors. 

Edited by Shaz1

27 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

You can say what you want but outside of our own countries there is no better friends than the fellow brown neighbors. 

Yes, I'm aware of that. Most upper middle class families from Pakistan and India do get along well in overseas countries, it's easier than getting along with white Americans, afro Americans, Chinese, middle eastern and Europeans.

But action against terrorism is always vindicated.

6 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

A dude who can fire once in a blue moon and still get the crowd going every match, means the dude has talent. I bet you this guy was a potential husband for any chick.

Its a curiously Pakistani thing - to brag about the manliness of some random Pakistani, and think that it reflects on all of them somehow.  Kind of like how they embrace the "unpredictable" tag for their cricket team, instead of being insulted - probably because they don't understand the full meaning.

6 hours ago, Vilander said:

And this:  Sepoy Bhausaheb Maruti Talekar

Good things my ass, barbarians who don't deserve a shred of humanity, literally the scourge of planet Earth. 

5 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Faiz Ahmed Faiz

Born before 1947 but yeah lots of talent in the fields of entertainment i.e singers, composers, actors, writers,poets.  Most of the stalwarts were born pre-independence.