Sign in to follow this  
rkt.india

3rd ODI, India tour of United States of America and West Indies at Port of Spain, Aug 14 2019

1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

I saw an article on cricinfo titled "Can West Indies avoid 0-5" (forgetting 1st match was washed out).  That article is not there anymore. He probably is regretting why he wrote that article

Wait, I thought there were only 3 ODIs. How many useless matches are there

Instead of Kedar Jadhav i would have rather played Washington Sundar or even Ravi Ashwin. They would have dismissed Gayle by now. Two off spinner to these guys would have sealed the deal. Kaptaan was feeding friendly pies 

2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Instead of Kedar Jadhav i would have rather played Washington Sundar or even Ravi Ashwin. They would have dismissed Gayle by now. Two off spinner to these guys would have sealed the deal. Kaptaan was feeding friendly pies 

Why is he in the team?

Dhoni is also not there to feed ....

Just now, beetle said:

Why is he in the team?

Dhoni is also not there to feed ....

Even after seeing Gayle (sometimes playing alongside) for more than a decade, Kaptaan cool is unable to figure out what his weakness is. Kohli is officially the stupidest captain we have ever had.

4 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Even after seeing Gayle (sometimes playing alongside) for more than a decade, Kaptaan cool is unable to figure out what his weakness is. Kohli is officially the stupidest captain we have ever had.

Greatest clueless captain ever

24 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Most sensible comment. Gayle is weak against spin. Kaptain clueless. 

RAMA GUNTUPALLI says: "Absolutely wrong decision to still persist with pace bowling."

Welcome to the world of kohli... clueless rat 

Sign in to follow this