Who killed Pehlu Khan?

mishra

33 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Judiciary at fault, but no one can question them judges. 

Judiciary will say they only decide based on evidence that presented. Police will say they can be influenced by politicians. Politicians say they are taking of people. Do you see the circle of blame ?

Rajasthan government brought a new law against lynching but as usual they could have easily got culprits behind the bars if they would have done the job under existing laws ie Rajasthan Police did not send the video to Forensic lab despite repeated request from Court 

As Modi said. Congress hunting party will show gun license to Lion

Edited by mishra

22 hours ago, velu said:

whoever killed phelu khan should be punished ..

but labeling cattle theft to cow lynching will create communal divide between  hindu/muslim communities 

Like there isnt any? Its always been there between some nutters ,its a massive country 

Situation is gradually travelling in India to the same direction, as we saw in Pakistan. 

We demand to completely abolish the blasphemy laws, but the religious people tell us that they are making laws so that no innocent have to face the blasphemy allegations and go to jail for about 10 years without trial.

Secularists demand the abolishing of cow blasphemy laws as they are unnecessary while they are in direct contradiction of Secularism. But religious India tell us that they will imply the present laws so that no Pehlu Khan will be lynched to death. 

^ Read above again. In Rajasthan, Pehlu Khan died after mob attack.

BJP government was there at the time. There was huge uproar as Mob lynch and religion under attack by Libraands. Allthough It was most likely a case as @coffee_rules suggested.

Then Congress party managed to come to power and has been for a year now. Court released all arrested accused on basis of lack of forensic evidence of that video, which Rajasthan Police was supposed to provide. Rajasthan Police is under Congress Control as they have won elections in Rajstahn.

Congrees now peddling that they have brought a new law in Rajsthan, but as usual, System fails under Congress rule to provide justice to victims, while they keep selling some policies on paper to minority chewtiyas.

Edited by mishra

3 hours ago, mishra said:

^ Read above again. In Rajasthan, Pehlu Khan died after mob attack.

BJP government was there at the time. There was huge uproar as Mob lynch and religion under attack by Libraands. Allthough It was most likely a case as @coffee_rules suggested.

Then Congress party managed to come to power and has been for a year now. Court released all arrested accused on basis of lack of forensic evidence of that video, which Rajasthan Police was supposed to provide. Rajasthan Police is under Congress Control as they have won elections in Rajstahn.

Congrees now peddling that they have brought a new law in Rajsthan, but as usual, System fails under Congress rule to provide justice to victims, while they keep selling some policies on paper to minority chewtiyas.

Mishra Ji, I understand your point of view. 

But nothing could satisfy me if it is less than abolishing the blasphemy laws. Reason is this that population in our region are not civilised as the people in the West. Once they are incited with hatred in name of blasphemy laws, then even BJP leadership itself could not stop them. 

In India, Muslims are hate for being Muslims + for being a threat to Hindus + for being traitor to India + for being Agents of Pakistan. 

In Pakistan, Hindus are being hated only for being Hindus. They have no political power, and thus they are not seen as a danger. 

That is why, a lot of Pakistanis want to provide security to them and against their exploitation. 

But still the fanatic Muslims are so strong, that normal Pakistanis don't oppose them openly in order to avoid the confrontation with the Mullahs. Finally it results in persecution of Pakistani Hindus. 

Not even the Secularists in Pakistan openly oppose the fanatics, otherwise their own life becomes miserable due to extreme pressure tactics of the extremists. 

Therefore, I have learnt one thing i.e. such hatred bringing laws like Blasphemy should be totally abolished, otherwise in non-civilised societies like us, we could never stop the fanatics to misuse them. 

Stop calling it a Blasphemy law. It is a ban on cow slaughter as defined by the Indian constitution that the state could choose to implement. It has become a law and order situation with Muslims insisting on slaughter cows which is sacred to Hindus. They can eat buffalo meat, why target cows alone, just to spite Hindus. There is nothing in Koran that they should eat beef.

On 8/15/2019 at 11:44 PM, coffee_rules said:

When complain about cattle theft, police have told people to handle it themselves so they did. 

The Pehlu Khan case had nothing to do with cattle theft. Pehlu Khan had purchased the cattle in a fair. He and a few others were trashed by armed vigilantes who also took their phones/cash. 

Seriously hope justice is meted out, dangerous precedent. These barbaric lynchings are concentrated in a few states, got to learn from others what they are doing differently, Rajasthan especially had that disgraceful monster Shambunath murdering an innocent Muslim and boasting about it on camera. Congress, BJP....doesn't matter, it is the attitude of the people of the regions that is at fault. All states have their own problems which need correction, time for Rajasthan, Jharkhand, UP, Bihar, Haryana, Maharashtra type states to proactively bring in measures to minimize lynchings. Even more importantly the people of those states must wonder where it went wrong and take the initiative to reform their societies. 

And * this nonsense of bovine slaughter ban...state should have no business here, if Hindu groups want let them shell money out of their own pockets and house 10347272829202672151918161511417829263535151719 cows in their backyard gaushalas. Stop torturing farmers, traders, butchers, consumers, police, minorities, tribals etc. Moreover many of these cases are either anti-social/communal activities or done for vendetta reasons. Tomorrow I don't like a person, so I kill him and plant beef in his house, then some Union minister will come garland me and not just do I avoid jail time but become a hero, what the * is that? I won't compare with other countries, we must introspect, do better and become better versions of ourselves. Innocent farmers like Pehlu aren't spared, veterinarians aren't spared, hatemongers deliberately confuse between cow and buffalo, bull to target certain sections.....it should rankle the conscience of every citizen. 

21 hours ago, velu said:

he believed in living by stealing cattles :(( 

Dude, Pehlu Khan was an innocent man, just a dairy farmer who got killed after buying cattle in a fair. His papers are proof enough about his occupation and the purpose of his buying the cattle. This gau rakshak nonsense is spreading like wildfire, can't treat this lightly anymore. These murderers don't deserve mercy, they deserve bullets in their skulls or even better to rot in dingy prison cells for the rest of their lives. 

Same thing happened to your fellow Tamils, around the same time as Pehlu Khan lynching...

Mob in Barmer assaults Tamil Nadu officials transporting cattle, tries to torch truck

A MOB led by self-styled cow vigilantes in Rajasthan assaulted officials from the Tamil Nadu government who were part of a five-truck convoy transporting 50 cows and 30 calves purchased by the state’s animal husbandry department from Jaisalmer, police said.

The mob blocked the highway, damaged the trucks, and assaulted the driver, helper and a veterinarian accompanying the convoy, said police. The mob also tried to set one truck on fire but was prevented by police.

The animals, belonging to Rajasthan’s famed Tharparkar breed, were purchased by the Tamil Nadu government for breeding under the National Agricultural Development Programme (NADP), they said.

The officials accompanying the convoy had all the relevant documents needed for the transaction, they said.

The attack comes two months after a 55-year-old dairy farmer Pehlu Khan succumbed to injuries after he was attacked by a mob near Alwar for transporting cows that he had legally purchased.

Western Rajasthan’s Tharparkar cows are popular for their adaptability to arid regions and ability to provide more milk with a higher fat content. The Tamil Nadu government has been promoting the Tharparkar and other native breeds under its NADP initiative launched in 2012.

Edited by Gollum

Family of Bhiwadi man killed by mob stages protest, wife threatens suicide over police inaction

Rekha, along with her family members, is demanding action against those accused of allegedly lynching her husband Harish Jatav who was involved in an accident with an old woman on July 16.

ALWAR: A month after her husband was allegedly lynched, 27-year-old Rekha and her family members are protesting at a government-run hospital in Alwar district's Tapukada for the last three days.

They are agitating with the body of Rekha's father-in-law who the family says consumed poison due to police apathy in the case of his son's death.

Rekha, along with her family members, is demanding action against those accused of allegedly lynching her husband Harish Jatav who was involved in an accident with an old woman on July 16 while he was riding a bike in Mewat area of Alwar.

The family members of the woman had allegedly beaten up Harish brutally which led to his death at Safdarjung Hospital in Delhi.

lg.php?bannerid=0&campaignid=0&zoneid=58

Harish's wife alleged that the police personnel harassed her father-in-law Ratiram, a blind man, leading him to commit suicide on Thursday night, and demanded action against the responsible cops.

The Dalit family continued their protest to press for their demands and refused to cremate Ratitam's body even 60 hours after his death on Sunday.

They alleged that Harish had received serious head injuries due to the beating, which resulted in his death.

"I have four children and fifth is in my womb. I along with my children will commit suicide if the police do not take immediate action against the responsible police officials and the accused in the case," Rekha said while speaking to ANI.

The family has also demanded Rs 1 crore and five bigha land as compensation and a job for the woman. "I have my children and my mother-in-law to take care of. How will I do that?" she asked.

"We will not cremate the body of my father until our demands are met even if it gets decomposed," Dinesh Jatav, Harish's brother, told ANI.

The police did not nab the accused despite repeated complaints by Harish's family, family members alleged.

A meeting between district administration, family members and local leaders did not obtain any result on Saturday as the family remained stubborn on their compensation demands.

"He (Ratiram) visited the police station several times to pleading with the police to take action against the accused but they did not take any action instead they harassed him. He also received threats from the accused asking him to withdraw the case otherwise he would lose one more son. He consumed poison as he saw no hope ahead," Dinesh said.

Local MLA Sandeep Yadav has alleged that the government is ready for an investigation into Harish's death and also a departmental probe against police officials. The BJP leaders were misleading the family and not letting them cremate the body, Yadav claimed.

"BJP leaders are playing politics in the matter on the directions of senior party leaders. They want to portray the incident as Pehlu Khan lynching case as the accused in the case is Muslim," he told ANI.

The BSP legislator also said that the government was offering a job of an Anganbadi worker to Harish's wife.

BJP MP Mahant Balaknath, who joined the agitating family on Saturday, alleged that the police were not taking action even a month after the incident as "the accused belongs to a particular community".

Alwar Superintendent of police has said that an investigation is underway in the case.

On Sunday, more police personnel were deployed in the town.

An FIR under Section 302 (murder) and other relevant provisions of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) was registered in Harish's murder case. A compensation of Rs 4,12,000 has been given to the family.

LINK

2 lives lost, one because of lynching, the other because Raj govt refused to nab the lynchers to preserve secularism. 

Victims=Dalits

Perps=Peacefuls

But Dalit lives don't matter here..... no Jai MIM, Jai Bheem.

Edited by Gollum