Hasan Ali's pre-wedding photoshoot

Deucalion

4 hours ago, velu said:

i think this is haram for padosis .. @Alam_dar  :hehe: 

"Young Love", the "First Rebel" against Religion & Society

I have been constantly telling my Pakistani countrymen, when you follow a religion  which goes totally against the Nature, then you have to pay the price in form of rebellion.

You can be more strict than Hitler/ISIS, but still the rebellion will take place.

You can never tame the YOUNG LOVE. 

Nobody preached for Valentine's Day in Pakistan, but this Love automatically made millions of people the follower of Saint Valentine. You may keep on using the State Force against Valentine's Day, but you will fail. 

This Rebellion will go on ....... hand in hand with Young Love

@velu

Edited by Alam_dar

5 hours ago, MechEng said:

North Africa would have been elegant, Dubai is concrete jungle covered with dust layers.

Why travel all the way to North America just for a shoot?  England  and you may have had some point but NA for a shoot is out of the question. They may not have visas or relatives living there. Dubai is where they met as well so comfy zone and 'home'.

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

What is this new drama called pre wedding shoots !!

These days they launch it like a trailer....

Kitna drama re baba ....

Krunal Pandey ka  trailer....

Even the nerds in my office are doing this, you can hardly blame celebs who are quite used to the limelight not do this.

Social media has made all this acceptable and popular. I remember back in the day, people used to be scared of sharing even their photo online, now their whole personal life is on social media. 

4 hours ago, Epic said:

Why travel all the way to North America just for a shoot?  England  and you may have had some point but NA for a shoot is out of the question. They may not have visas or relatives living there. Dubai is where they met as well so comfy zone and 'home'.

Could have done it at wagah....

Hum yahan ....tum wahan....:knuddel:

48 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

Some weird criticisms. 

Yeh shoes are awful though. Trainers, really?

And the weird locket? A person batting? 

Crazy combination (clothes ie, not talking about the couple :p: )

Good luck to the couple :icflove:

Edited by Mariyam

11 minutes ago, kubrickian said:

Even the nerds in my office are doing this, you can hardly blame celebs who are quite used to the limelight not do this.

Social media has made all this acceptable and popular. I remember back in the day, people used to be scared of sharing even their photo online, now their whole personal life is on social media. 

Like this....

36 minutes ago, beetle said:

What is this new drama called pre wedding shoots !!

These days they launch it like a trailer....

Kitna drama re baba ....

Krunal Pandey ka  trailer....

People who get easy money don’t know where or how to spend it so they come up with stupid **** like this.

8 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

People who get easy money don’t know where or how to spend it so they come up with stupid **** like this.

No man...even people without money want to do this .

It is now like a prerequisite....like engagement .

Earlier we used to have simple wedding with mehndi sangeet combined etc being inhouse function with only the family .

Now there is engagement ,pre wedding shoot, mehndi, sangeet , pre wedding cocktails, wedding , reception / receptions ,honeymoon,honeymoon shoots.:blink: