Top biscuit maker Parle may cut up to 10,000 jobs as economy slowdown bites: Update Parle reports record net profit (15% growth in net)

Stuge

5 hours ago, Stuge said:

Quality of Patanjali products have gone down the barrel ..There is no point of buying Patanjali products.

I had gone to a vaid and he prescribed some meds.

I checked the patanjali ones...they did not even have the ingredients listed on them. I was shocked. 

9 hours ago, beetle said:

I had gone to a vaid and he prescribed some meds.

I checked the patanjali ones...they did not even have the ingredients listed on them. I was shocked. 

How did you get to know they didn't have the ingredients?

14 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Urban India Rejects Patanjali As Sales Decline; Rural Sales Growth Decrease By 66%

https://trak.in/tags/business/2019/08/06/urban-india-rejects-patanjali-as-sales-decline-rural-sales-growth-decrease-by-66/

Sales growth decreases, not sales. Sakes growth will eventually decrease at one of point. It can't grow at same speed all the time.

14 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Dil bahlaane ke liye khayal acha hai ghalib

Patanjali revenue in 2017-18 was 11000 cr. Their biggest issue is high demand, low supply. As a retailer if you ask for 10 numbers of one item, distributor will only give you 5 because supplies are short. That is how it is here. They are in high demand.

4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

How did you get to know they didn't have the ingredients?

There was no info on the bottles as compared to the info on the other ayurvedic med by other brands.( checked dabur and baidyanath)

A disclaimer... I only checked the meds the vaid had written .

I finally decided to try out the natural zeera and ajwain remedies .