Does Virat Kohli remind you of Rahul Gandhi

G_B_

22 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Same mental acuity, vacant expression, production of bullshit, singularly incapable of fresh ideas and leadership and, above all, allowing oneself to be manipulated by a powerful coterie.

I think OP isn't as wild as many would insist.

You don't have to be a fanboy of Kohli - and I'm no fan of his - to respect what the guy has achieved on the field.  "RaGa" has achieved nothing apart from being born into the 'right' family.  

Virat kohli

1, Did not get Indian captain position because of his Dad/Mom as a birth right.

2, Virat kohli actually excelled in his chosen field to be called the best in it by many impartial observers;l infact is arguably the greatest batsman in cricket currently ( when considering all formats together) and has the statistical base to back it up.

This is fundamentally different from Rahul Gandhi. Infact Virat is more like Modi in that respect if you were to look for parallels among leaders in indian politics. 

a thought which keeps coming in my head...no rationality for it....
This comparision is disgrace to captain Kohli....
I am no fan of Kohli because he is a chicken when it comes to important matches...but, with all due respect to him, he is probably the best batsmen in the world now and best batsmen chasing...

There is no similarities between RaGa and Kohli....

As much as I hate Kohli but this will be the lowest point in his career, if there thought of comparison...

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk