PM Modi conferred with Order of Zayed- UAE's highest civilian award

Stradlater

1. Question: why doesn't middle East care about Kashmiris?

Pakistani reply:  economy matters. Arabs are arrogant, do not care about south Asia

2 why don't you speak up for Chinese Muslims?

Pakistani reply: different race , different language etc.

3. Why dont Indian Muslims, BD, Afghans etc  speak up for Kashmiris?

Pakistani reply: they are weak and/or subservient Muslims/infidels.

...kabhi ye socha hai ki everyone else except you might be thinking that Kashmir rightfully belongs to India?

16 hours ago, panther said:

They Call everyone from The subcontinent, "Hindi", regardless of country.

Why? Just 25 years back, they all came together with “Pakistan” and cornered India on Kashmir. 

Nuclear bomb powered Pakistan is biggest General in army of Islamic world. :giggle:

How can Islamic world not follow its General. :phehe:

But it does raise a pivotal point.

Money matters. As many know i am a backer of the Bjp and Modiji

If it was not for growth and economic strength these nations would not choose India.

We have seen Russia slowly backing China in multiple international forums. Our supposed all weather allies of the past. They cannot be relied on anymore. The reason they do this is cause China is a much bigger economic beast than us.

Now is time for Modi gov to relentlessly focus on the economy. Diplomacy etc have been put in place. Needs to be underpinned by growth.

4 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Arabs view subcontinent muslims as cowards whose forefathers couldnt face the tyranny and got converted. Same way a catholics view converted christians of Sub continent.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Arabs didn't spread Islam in the subcontinent, central asians did.

8 hours ago, G_B_ said:

But it does raise a pivotal point.

Money matters. As many know i am a backer of the Bjp and Modiji

If it was not for growth and economic strength these nations would not choose India.

We have seen Russia slowly backing China in multiple international forums. Our supposed all weather allies of the past. They cannot be relied on anymore. The reason they do this is cause China is a much bigger economic beast than us.

Now is time for Modi gov to relentlessly focus on the economy. Diplomacy etc have been put in place. Needs to be underpinned by growth.

That’s how diplomacy and relationships work since time immemorial. 

One of these memories I watched on TV as a kid hat is still stuck with me , when the USSR collapsed, India which had its own set of financial problems tried to help out for a few days but  kept decreasing the aid really fast. I remember watching someone show a bar chart on TV of how India was reducing the aid. It was kind of funny  when I think about it now

Edited by maniac