El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie

Ankit_sharma03

1 minute ago, kubrickian said:

Breaking Bad is probably my favorite show ever. Each episode, especially in first 3 seasons is better than 99 % of movies.

For me its a very close second behind Sopranos. Interestingly they are making a Sopranos movie as well which is a prequel with Gandolfini's son playing a young tony . 

I’m kind of burned out on breaking bad.  One of the the best tv shows of all time and was super excited when Better Call Saul started. Saw a season and a half on Netflix but then just lost interest.

Will obviously check this one out as it will be on Netflix but not as excited as I though I would be

50 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

Man, I was hyped up for this movie. Not gonna lie, left me dissapointed.

Seemed Rushed. But in a way I am glad there is closure. no more spinoffs to water down a legacy of something that was great.

I know people like Better call Saul but I just lost interest after a while in it.

Just now, maniac said:

Seemed Rushed. But in a way I am glad there is closure. no more spinoffs to water down a legacy of something that was great.

I know people like Better call Saul but I just lost interest after a while in it.

I only watched season 1 of Better call saul. Does it get better? Season 1 put me to sleep.