Chennai Techie Masquerades as HR Manager, Extorts Nudes from 600 Women on Promise of Jobs !!!

velu

A 33-year-old software engineer was arrested from Chennai for running a fake HR office from his office and duping 600 women into sending their nude pictures and videos in return for a job in a five-star hotel. 

Cyberabad police arrested Clement Raj Chezhiyan alias Pradeep, who is an employee of a noted IT firm, from his Chennai home and brought to Hyderabad after a local woman lodged a complaint against him, the Times of India reported.

An investigation into the matter revealed that 600 women across 16 states allegedly sent their nude photos and videos to the techie after they were promised a front-office job in a five-star hotel. They ended up being blackmailed for money by him. 

The accused has confessed to committing the crime and said that he began collecting mobile numbers of women as he was frustrated. He said that he had received nude images from women hailing from AP, Karnataka, Maharashtra, TN and Delhi and several other states.

During interrogation, Pradeep revealed that he first masqueraded as an HR manager of a prominent five-star hotel and contacted several “attractive women” for front office jobs. Initially, he spoke to the victims over phone and would clear them for a second-round interview purportedly with a woman colleague, identified as Archana Jagdish.

“Later, the accused himself would contact the victim through a different phone number on WhatsApp and ask them to share their nude pictures from several angles, saying the company was very particular about the candidate’s figure as it was a front office job,” the TOI quoted Miyapur police.

Following this, Pradeep would video call the women and ask them to undress in front of him and display their full body, which he recorded using a software. He would save the videos and photos in a separate password-protected gallery.

“According to Pradeep’s confession, he has so far collected photos and videos of 600 women from 16 states. We are sending the seized gadgets to forensic labs for analysis. He has earned lakhs and we are planning to dig out everything once we get more time to question him,” assistant commissioner of police (Miyapur division) S Ravi Kumar told TOI.

so 600+ women kept silent ..  many many more might have refused their offer  didn't report it to police 

It's very very difficult to believe that so many women got fooled by this guy :wall:

https://www.news18.com/news/india/chennai-techie-masquerades-as-hr-manager-extorts-nudes-from-600-women-on-promise-of-jobs-2281981.html

Looks like the modern day pervert. Reflection of the social media society we have become .

Asking for only pics and videos instead of the real thing.

Whatever the case it is still abuse so put this asshole in prison and not the virtual kind.

On 8/25/2019 at 3:03 PM, velu said:

so 600+ women kept silent ..  many many more might have refused their offer  didn't report it to police 

It's very very difficult to believe that so many women got fooled by this guy :wall:

https://www.news18.com/news/india/chennai-techie-masquerades-as-hr-manager-extorts-nudes-from-600-women-on-promise-of-jobs-2281981.html

You have the answer within your post which I have highlighted in bold. Does it go through the Occam's razor test. How come a big enough set of women sent their nudes just to get a job. Are they that foolish. Occam's razor says a big fat no. This is fake and just sensationalizing "news" to get more eyeballs. Who wouldn't click on this news article. Typical news bait article. If this happens in the real world, this guy would be beaten to death by enraged parents before he is even arrested and the women would be disowned for their stupidity and lack of morals.

I will even bet that nobody exists with that name. He is just a fictitious character with a name composite of multiple men's names. If by some weird logic you believe this to be true, then my name is Arnold Schwarzeneger and I'm 6'4'' and over 200 lbs. Also I'm a rich Nigerian businessman with a business proposition for you. Send me a million dollars and I'll double it within a year :winky:

43 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

You have the answer within your post which I have highlighted in bold. Does it go through the Occam's razor test. How come a big enough set of women sent their nudes just to get a job. Are they that foolish. Occam's razor says a big fat no. This is fake and just sensationalizing "news" to get more eyeballs. Who wouldn't click on this news article. Typical news bait article. If this happens in the real world, this guy would be beaten to death by enraged parents before he is even arrested and the women would be disowned for their stupidity and lack of morals.

I will even bet that nobody exists with that name. He is just a fictitious character with a name composite of multiple men's names. If by some weird logic you believe this to be true, then my name is Arnold Schwarzeneger and I'm 6'4'' and over 200 lbs. Also I'm a rich Nigerian businessman with a business proposition for you. Send me a million dollars and I'll double it within a year :winky:

Quite possible that these guys exaggerated the numbers :(( 

47 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Looks like We found Pradeep’s defense attorney 

8 minutes ago, maniac said:

Even if he blackmailed 1 woman it is still a serious crime.

Yeah .. that I agree 

But Practically the amount of time and effort it takes to cheat 600 women doesn't match the 2 years timeframe 

Don't ask me how much effort it takes to groom   one girl :nono: