How will khalistanis in pakistan bear this humiliation

YUSER_

Sawinder Singh, younger brother of the girl in Nankana Sahib, told TOI over phone that his sister, who was already betrothed to a Sikh boy was kidnapped by Ehsaan and others on the night of August 27.

“My sister had gone to stay with our elder sister whose husband was on a business trip to Faislabad. An armed group attacked the house located near Gurdwara Bad Leela at around 2 am, threatened to kill all of them, locked them in a room and kidnapped the girl at gunpoint,” he added.

Sawinder alleged that neither the police nor officials of the Evacuee Trust Property Board paid any heed to their complaint. “In fact, messages are being conveyed to us not to rake up the issue in view of the 550th birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev and opening of Kartarpur corridor,” he added.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/india/pak-suppress-voice-of-sikhs-after-kidnapping-and-forced-conversion-of-a-minor-girl-in-nankana-sahib/amp_articleshow/70896124.cms

Shameless guys 

Finally pakistani media their media is reporting this

According to a memorandum sent to inspector general of police (IGP) Punjab by the district police officer (DPO) of Nankana Sahib, a First Information Report (FIR) was filed in the Nankana police station on August 28 against six people who were accused of abducting and forcefully converting 19-year-old Sikh girl Jagjit Kaur.

The police subsequently traced the suspects to Lahore and detained one of them. Three of the suspects obtained pre-arrest bail while two others are at large, the memorandum said.

The police were subsequently contacted by Sheikh Sultan, Kaur's advocate, who told them she had embraced Islam, was given the name Ayesha, and then contracted marriage with Mohammad Hassan — one of the main suspects — of her own free will.

Sultan further said that he had filed a writ petition in the Lahore High Court on behalf of Kaur against her family and local police, accusing them of "illegal harassment".

The girl also submitted a written statement in the court, stating that she had converted to Islam and married Hassan of her own free will. She also accused her family of "wanting to kill her". She is currently housed in Darul Aman, Lahore, as per the orders of an additional sessions judge.

The DPO, in his memorandum, attached the "relevant documentary and video proof of the nikah and the girl's conversion to Islam". Copies of the documents from the National Database and Registration Authority, which show that Kaur is 19 years of age, and the nikahnama were also attached.

Following the girl's statements in court, the Sikh community has demanded that the police bring her back to her parents' house irrespective of the conversion being forced or consensual.

The DPO informed the IGP that the Sikh community was "agitating against the incident and videos of family of the girl [were] also viral on social media and international media".

"It is requested that concerned quarters may kindly be taken on board so that Sikh community could be engaged and pacified timely as the community has announced to protest if their demand is not honoured," he wrote.

"It is pertinent to mention here that in the backdrop of Indo-Pak tension vis-a-vis [occupied] Kashmir, any such protest could damage image of the country internationally," he added.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1502597/punjab-govt-to-negotiate-with-sikh-community-over-alleged-forced-conversion-of-19-year-old-girl

Lol 

Edited by YUSER_

Poor girl, imagine what must she be going through or had gone through in this, man how can a country and it's people pe so oblivious to pain of their minorities ,bus Kashmir Kashmir Kashmir or musalman musalman musalman ,BC inhi ke ta... ttay chaatna itna bada munh khol ke aaaa was kar ke,while the minorities in Pak are facing extinction,the very land they have been living in well before these guys came to existence.

1 hour ago, vayuu1 said:

You check the Pakistani forums and not a word on this abduction ,but it's about Kashmir ,Hindutva and Zionism and ummah.

:hysterical:, are you serious, condemnation from Paks about abducting and raping non-muslims girls??

They probably cheer it,

they take sadistic pleasure in able to abduct, rape and convert non-muslim girls, it's a toxic mix of Islam, living in stone age and misogynist upbringing. In UK, they are still find Pakistani men paedophile ring grooming and raping underage white girls. 

It's not limited to these Pak Muslims...It's a wider Islam issue

4 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Silly title for this thread. It is shocking but normal behaviour from muslims. This is what happens when you are a minority in muslim country.

I could make a thread about how can Hindus bear the humiliation of this happening in a country where they are the majority. Which is an even bigger shame.

Bhai go ahead. Us Hindus know we are a foolish, divided, cowardly community who get bullied by Muslims all the time, we even have dedicated threads about it on this forum. I don't see anything wrong in the title, Khalistanis (esp the ones based in Pakistan) should introspect over such events, this Sikh-Muslim bhai bhai mantra they chant sitting in Rawalpindi is an even bigger farce than the Jai Bheem, Jai Meem comedy going on in India. Muslims encourage these lunatic musings to cause rifts within us dharmics. In an ideal world our dharmic religions (and internal castes/sects) should be united against Abrahamic aggression (chiefly one religion which is a historical enemy and persecutor of ALL dharmics), but no, we are so easy to manipulate.

I see the trend of many Sikhs in India going out of their way to befriend even radical elements of Muslim community and revising history (tacit support of librats and tukde tukde gang), I was in Hyderabad a few years back when the anti-Sikh violence broke out in the old city (Owaisi controlled area), facade sometimes slips.....there is a sinister plot here orchestrated by groups with vested interests. Hindus I know genuinely think of Sikhs as brethren and respect customs/rituals of Sikh religion, you think Muslims will ever have brotherhood bond with kafirs going against Islamic teachings? 

Edited by Gollum

11 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Bhai go ahead. Us Hindus know we are a foolish, divided, cowardly community who get bullied by Muslims all the time, we even have dedicated threads about it on this forum. I don't see anything wrong in the title, Khalistanis (esp the ones based in Pakistan) should introspect over such events, this Sikh-Muslim bhai bhai mantra they chant sitting in Rawalpindi is an even bigger farce than the Jai Bheem, Jai Meem comedy going on in India. Muslims encourage these lunatic musings to cause rifts within us dharmics. In an ideal world our dharmic religions (and internal castes/sects) should be united against Abrahamic aggression (chiefly one religion which is a historical enemy and persecutor of ALL dharmics), but no, we are so easy to manipulate.

I see the trend of many Sikhs in India going out of their way to befriend even radical elements of Muslim community and revising history (tacit support of librats and tukde tukde gang), I was in Hyderabad a few years back when the anti-Sikh violence broke out in the old city (Owaisi controlled area), facade sometimes slips.....there is a sinister plot here orchestrated by groups with vested interests. Hindus I know genuinely think of Sikhs as brethren and respect customs/rituals of Sikh religion, you think Muslims will ever have brotherhood bond with kafirs going against Islamic teachings? 

It's a punjabi thing, In Kpk we had most of the sikh population in pakistan or maybe half I'm not sure it has probably gone down as now they live in punjab mostly I think, we definitely don't consider sikhs as our brothers.

1 hour ago, panther said:

It's a punjabi thing, In Kpk we had most of the sikh population in pakistan or maybe half I'm not sure it has probably gone down as now they live in punjab mostly I think, we definitely don't consider sikhs as our brothers.

I know man. Go ahead and kill/convert all the remaining minorities in KPK...or force them away from your province. It is what you do best, it is what your Prophet taught, right? Or is jizya part of the package deal?  

With killings on the rise, Sikhs in Pakistan’s Peshawar weigh exit

Sikhs were not included in last year’s population census and there is no hard data on their numbers but social worker Radesh Singh estimated that more than sixty percent of Peshawar’s 30,000 Sikhs had left for other parts of Pakistan or migrated to neighbouring India in the last four years. 

“There are probably less than 8,000 Sikhs left in Peshawar now," he said from the tiny headquarters of his organisation, the National Council for Minority Rights, atop a dentist’s office in Peshawar’s Khyber Bazaar.  

“Of the people who are left, some are trying to sell their homes, others are looking for buyers for their shops. Wherever you look, people are preparing to leave.”

Edited by Gollum

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I know man. Go ahead and kill/convert all the remaining minorities in KPK...or force them away from your province. It is what you do best, it is what your Prophet taught. 

With killings on the rise, Sikhs in Pakistan’s Peshawar weigh exit

They are only going back to their original homeland of punjab, where they came from.

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Most Sikhs are very wary of muslims. Remember 1947 we wiped them out completely from our side of Punjab. We were about to wipe them out completely from Delhi as well until Sardar Patel foolishly stopped the violence. This shows exactly what we think of them. Even in the recent UP and Hyderabad riots we still fought back despite being in small numbers compared to them. There might be some idiot Sikhs who might befriend muslims but they are in very small numbers, minuscule I would say.

The biggest shame for any Sikh is to have his daughter or sister married to a muslim.

Today another teenage Sikh girl abducted and converted to Islam in Naya Pakistan :((. Prayers for their families, is there no justice in the world? Blood boils when I look at the helpless faces of their parents and siblings. 

GOI should highlight this before international media, and about time citizenship bill is passed, minorities (all except Shias and Ahmadis, they led Pakistan movement and took active part in partition violence) in Pak, Afg and BD must move to India and be naturalized as Indian citizens lest they are completely wiped out in those hellholes. Congressi scumbags and other left/sickular opposition parties must be enjoying this humiliation of Sikhs, monsters...70 years or so and no attempt to highlight/address atrocities of minorities in those Islamic countries, now they are blocking BJP's citizenship bill. 

Edited by Gollum