Misbah-ul-Haq has been named Pakistan’s head coach and chief selector and Waqar Younis as the bowling coach.

7 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

We just gave a dude who has zero experience in coaching a international side a higher position. All on the bases of his education.

Gary Kirsten also had zero experience in coaching an international side before he took charge of the Indian team. We won the World Cup under his tenure which we haven't been able to do since with all the "experienced" coaches.

7 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

This is a awful decision. Will comeback to bite us in the end. We just gave a dude who has zero experience in coaching a international side a higher position. All on the bases of his education. I expect to see 30 plus years olds joining the side. This is the end of our cricket.

their is always a 1st time....atleast the man had good work ethics and wud be sincere our coach does thinks coaching n commentary are same thing . 

Atleast misbah understands modern cricket which is a gr8 help being a selector , our selector played before 2000 

Playing domestic till recent wud help misbah knw the current pool talent better then others

A coach's job is just to prepare team.....rest depends on the captain 

13 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

This is a awful decision. Will comeback to bite us in the end. We just gave a dude who has zero experience in coaching a international side a higher position. All on the bases of his education. I expect to see 30 plus years olds joining the side. This is the end of our cricket.

Not sure why pakistanis hate him....

I think, he is one of the mature brains in pak cricket...

It might turn out to be a good decision...

30 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Honestly I have no idea why would you be upset with how your cricket is run? You guys are already ruling the cricketing world. It is the Pakistan team that is struggling badly. Which is why I feel this decision will comeback to bite us. Misbah is such a oxymoron in our cricket. Expect any mistake by the team to get him even more hate. 

Im not denying we are doing well infact great but we arent utilizing our full potential 

We shudnt compare ourself to other but to what we can achieve with what we have. Pakistan shud also stop comparing themselves to others.....its about doing best with what u have. 

About being unhappy- with the money BCCI has we get shastri as coach who thinks we can win in Sa with one net session and rathore as batting coach......whats their to be happy. Already under bangar so many batsman have developed technical issues 

This actually might be a good decsion ....world may think things work diff but thats for them. Pakistan cricket has worked in its own way for years and it shudnt follow others. They have tried other ways like having videshi coaches like whatmore, arthur, woolmer n all and desi like miandad , younis .....lets a try a diff way . 

Neways we shudnt confuse a person as player n coach......2 diff things 2 diff jobs

2 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

He has the experience of Waqar with him also.

I think these two understand the ins and outs of Pakistan cricket better than anyone else.

First order of business should be getting rid of Sarfraz.

6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Intersting concept of having coach n selector as same person

Dont like the concept. I think some other team also had tried it. Would you have like Shastri to be both coach and chief selector? 

I think too early to bring him as coach also would Waqar be OK to work under misbah? 

Though I think misbah and sarfraz combo might work. 

6 hours ago, gakgupta said:

Not sure why pakistanis hate him....

I think, he is one of the mature brains in pak cricket...

It might turn out to be a good decision...

It's because unlike most of their Jahil populace, Misbah is a well educated fella who always came across as a gentleman. 

These are the same people who idolize that twat Afridi. Can't expect rationality from them. 

5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

misbah has had good work ethics.....shastri we all knw took team to Sa saying we only need one practice session 

How does so called good work ethic translate to good coach? 

Continue Blaming Shastri for trying to defend a crap bcci created schedule.