Misbah-ul-Haq has been named Pakistan’s head coach and chief selector and Waqar Younis as the bowling coach.

The most selfish , defensive and player with negative mindset now will be running Pakistan cricket single-handedly. Guy has never coached even a street tape ball cricket team. Worst decision ever made by any PCB administration. He led to Pakistan ODI team to its lowest ranking and won some tests at UAE thanks to  two chuckers ( Ajmal and Hafeez ) he supported and used ,  who were later banned. 

RIP Pakistan cricket. 

Edited by First class
21 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

So in other words you feel the thing that is missing in India is a experienced coach that can actually coach the team? I mean if you look at Kohli it seems he does not like hearing any of it from the other coaches. He prefers someone who is more laid back which is why Shastri works. Besides your team is doing pretty well outside of winning major tournaments. 

The right word is competent . 

21 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

The problem is Misbah is the same dude who was questioning the inclusion of Shaheen Afridi during the World Cup. I have seen enough of his cricket analyze to know where this dude stands. While I am down for trying a new system I am not looking forward of starting it with this man. His team selection of the past consisted of oldies. Who knows who will get a chance now? 

Thats ok even our coach n ex player has lot of ****

12 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

You do not understand the Irony of this decision do you? PCB literally listed at-least 3 years of head coach experience with international cricketers as a requirement.

A70C7B02-1D2A-4571-B3D4-9D5846A9FBCF.jpeg.a1b7a7f38ba85aa9e8a8074d7fd51d51.jpeg

They end up picking a dude who has none. He is also the same guy who was on the same panel that kicked out Mickey Arthur. I don’t know on what bases this dude was selected? Its a horrible decision. 

Do you really think Ravi Shastri had any coaching accreditation when he was made team director in 2014 when our team was getting smashed by the Poms? The truth is subcontinental cricket culture works on jugaad & inside connections. If they were looking for a local candidate I think Misbah was the best choice available. The whole process definitely smells fishy because he was the last one to apply for the job just before the final hours & got himself selected. The issue of conflict of interests still stands wide open just like Mickey Arthur's case.
I know Pakistani fans hated the conservative approach of Misbah but except CT17 what has Sarfaraz managed to achieve who was considered as aggressive & tactically sound? Pak team is in tatters in test format & even SL & NZ beat them at the place where they used to be at their best in Misbah's time.  
If I'm not wrong Pak's next test series is going to be down under which would definitely prove to be a challenge, so give him time to select players for grooming & as he himself said it would take time to put things in order for Pak cricket.

Edited by Turning_track
20 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Im not denying we are doing well infact great but we arent utilizing our full potential 

We shudnt compare ourself to other but to what we can achieve with what we have. Pakistan shud also stop comparing themselves to others.....its about doing best with what u have. 

About being unhappy- with the money BCCI has we get shastri as coach who thinks we can win in Sa with one net session and rathore as batting coach......whats their to be happy. Already under bangar so many batsman have developed technical issues 

This actually might be a good decsion ....world may think things work diff but thats for them. Pakistan cricket has worked in its own way for years and it shudnt follow others. They have tried other ways like having videshi coaches like whatmore, arthur, woolmer n all and desi like miandad , younis .....lets a try a diff way . 

Neways we shudnt confuse a person as player n coach......2 diff things 2 diff jobs

What we are doing is our full potential.

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

What we are doing is our full potential.

No we are not

• We havent been able to figure out no.4 with suitable candidates avl.....thats not tapping potential 
  • Siraj n Saini despite doing so well still have fallen behind somenoe like shardul is not using our potential to best 
  • Having rayudu over many other in last few years wasnt playing at full potential 
  • KL sits on bench in t20 and manish n dhawan plays.....hows is that playing to full potential 
  • Shami being a better ODI bowler then bhuvi sat out half Wc.....we didnt play our full potential 
  • We didnt even think of taking Vijay shankar overseas with hardik as all rounder for Diff condition instead we take 3 spinners. 

We are even using our best talents avl ....injuries are understandable....poor selections arent