Sign in to follow this  
Number

War no. 5 with Pakistan is around the corner

I think it is inevitable now.

Pakistan army is losing its face.

Anti establishment people are cursing and taunting them and the common population is losing their faith in them.

Pak army has projected itself as the biggest force and messiah of Muslims around the world in their country through PR work.

I think a misadventure will become compulsion now from what I see their armed forces movement and deployment along LOC, DGISPR press conference and other things.

Hope we are not sleeping.

Edited by Number

India is leading the charge to blacklist Pakistan at FATF - its a steep economic cost for that beggar economy.

If India wants to turn the screws even further - we have to turn the heat on China with whom we have a 60 billion dollar annual trade deficit. 

Pakistan economy is on life support, sustained largely by China. We need to up the tariffs against them just like US and bring them on the negotiating table to GTFU of CPEC/PoK.  China is under extraordinary pressure by the US.

It is apparent that both India and Pak are eagerly waiting for either side to take initiative or make a mistake. India wouldn't want to be seen as an instigator post abrogation of Article 370, hence the back seat approach. On other hand, Pure land of jihadis, after failing at an international level, have increased mobilization of their troops to provide infiltration support to mujahids. 

Importantly, seeing Kashmir almost calm since the repeal, they are growing desperate to rattle things up. India will be expecting such kind of nuisance from the Padosis since they cannot get involved into direct conflict. 

1 hour ago, Bhaiyya said:

It is apparent that both India and Pak are eagerly waiting for either side to take initiative or make a mistake. India wouldn't want to be seen as an instigator post abrogation of Article 370, hence the back seat approach. On other hand, Pure land of jihadis, after failing at an international level, have increased mobilization of their troops to provide infiltration support to mujahids. 

Importantly, seeing Kashmir almost calm since the repeal, they are growing desperate to rattle things up. India will be expecting such kind of nuisance from the Padosis since they cannot get involved into direct conflict. 

The skirmishes, I don't like much tbh...I am praying like other Indians that somehow we can secure their nukes...then extracting a surrender from pakistan army would be rather quick, a day or two long affair I'd say ...then we have some material gains.

If a war happens , I definitely see them using nukes. They won't surrender without using them even if MAD(mutually assured destruction) is assured. They may not use them initially, but if things don't go there way, they will resort to drastic measures and incompetent decision making to save face. 

18 minutes ago, mishra said:

^ War will be three way. India vs China, India vs Pakistan. We should make it clear that China is starting this war and we must be allowed to nuke Chinese

We cannot single handedly handle a war with China and Pakistan, especially China. Pakistan we can handle, but either way I don't see India coming out of this unscathed. There will be nukes launched in major cities by the enemies, especially cities like Chennai,Delhi,Mumbai,Bangalore etc. This is not an advantageous scenario for us. 

There has to be some solution.

Edited by I6MTW

1 hour ago, Bhaiyya said:

Most of the Kashmiri leaders of Jamate Islami, JKLF and Hurriyat are stinking in Agra prison. They had their 2 decades of fun before last year when India said enough is enough. Hence no mass rallies yet. After mobile phone restrictions end clashes will erupt but I feel it wil be much lesser scale than what it was in 2016 after Burhan wani killing.

1 minute ago, I6MTW said:

We cannot single handedly handle a war with China and Pakistan, especially China. Pakistan we can handle, but either way I don't see India coming out of this unscathed. There will be nukes launched in major cities by the enemies, especially cities like Chennai,Delhi,Mumbai,Bangalore etc. This is not an advantageous scenario for us. 

War is inevitable. Whole of Pakistan is slowly turning into colonial outpost of China. There are hundreds of Chinese troupes deployed in PoK in the name of providing security to CPEC. Bullet fired will not ask if its Chinese or Pakistani soldier. So be prepared. Chinese will fight the war in Kashmir along with Pakistanis

6 minutes ago, mishra said:

War is inevitable. Whole of Pakistan is slowly turning into colonial outpost of China. There are hundreds of Chinese troupes deployed in PoK in the name of providing security to CPEC. Bullet fired will not ask if its Chinese or Pakistani soldier. So be prepared. Chinese will fight the war in Kashmir along with Pakistanis

What about the South and the major cities of India? How much would the civilians be affected? 

https://twitter.com/TheZaiduLeaks/status/1169956110436052993

These are civilians trying to cross LOC today. They said we gathered around 25K people but only a few have reached till here.

Then in the evening Pakistan journalists are tweeting about Indian army firing at civilians.

https://twitter.com/SaqibAliHaidri/status/1169966580366761985

4 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

What about the South and the major cities of India? How much would the civilians be affected? 

China will not attack India directly. It will not go in full fledged war with India. My point is, If Pakistan is doing it, we must tell Chinese Government, Heavy Bombing will be done and Chinese must avoid causality. India should put it properly/diplomatically to world forum that China must withdraw troupes from PoK.

This will actually send right message to Imran Khan too.

Edited by mishra

4 minutes ago, Number said:

https://twitter.com/TheZaiduLeaks/status/1169956110436052993

These are civilians trying to cross LOC today. They said we gathered around 25K people but only a few have reached till here.

Then in the evening Pakistan journalists are tweeting about Indian army firing at civilians.

https://twitter.com/SaqibAliHaidri/status/1169966580366761985

Terrorists should be shot. EOD.

19 minutes ago, panther said:

Ghazwa e hind in our lifetime IA.

You guys converted these Punjabis to Islam through violence. 

Now they are using you as canon fodder in the name of Islam. Fooling you in clashing with and killing your own brothers in NWFP or Afghanistan  . Sending you to die in Kashmir or Balochistan. 

13 minutes ago, Number said:

Now they are using you as canon fodder in the name of Islam. Fooling you in clashing with and killing your own brothers in NWFP or Afghanistan  . Sending you to die in Kashmir or Balochistan. 

No we didn't that is all bs, You know The biggest School of Islam in all of India, pak and Bangladesh is named after A pashtun born in UP, whose Father migrated from Kandahar.

Funny thing is most pashtuns are actually deobandi, whilst most Punjabies are Barelvi.

19 minutes ago, Number said:

When were Pathans involved in mass conversions in Punjab? 

Don't mistake them with Turks. 

4 minutes ago, panther said:

No we didn't that is all bs, You know The biggest School of Islam in all of India, pak and Bangladesh is named after A pashtun born in UP, whose Father migrated from Kandahar.

Funny thing is most pashtuns are actually deobandi, whilst most Punjabies are Barelvi.

Panther miyan these schools came in the existence a looong time after the actual conversions when Muslims were firmly entrenched in India and theocratic differences started to emerge between the members of ulema. 

1 minute ago, Stradlater said:

Panther miyan these schools came in the existence a looong time after the actual conversions when Muslims were firmly entrenched in India and theocratic differences started to emerge between the members of ulema. 

I know but, In Pakistan your either barelvi or deobandi generally.

10 hours ago, R!TTER said:

Are yaar this is B$ Pak is never gonna initiate a war they know they can't win, much like China. This is why they turned to terrorist for the last 30 years, Kargil wasn't exactly a (full scale) war!

China can and will defeat India in an one on one war with India. If other nations jump in, it's another matter.

15 hours ago, Number said:

I think it is inevitable now.

Pakistan army is losing its face.

Anti establishment people are cursing and taunting them and the common population is losing their faith in them.

Pak army has projected itself as the biggest force and messiah of Muslims around the world in their country through PR work.

I think a misadventure will become compulsion now from what I see their armed forces movement and deployment along LOC, DGISPR press conference and other things.

Hope we are not sleeping.

I know you mean well. But be more assured abt indian armed forces. It means jack **** what pak wishes to do or pa wishes. They do not have any option.

4 hours ago, Pollack said:

China can and will defeat India in an one on one war with India. If other nations jump in, it's another matter.

What war? war in himalays where china is an aggressor force ? For that it need s 1 to 5 superiority in infantry and payload. In indian ocean where it blockades indian coast along with Diego garcia ? Lol. 

8 hours ago, Pollack said:

Depends on which war you're talking about, a full scale war could likely go nuclear so NO they won't actually try their luck as they did in 62 - which btw was also a (major) skirmish in which they took advantage of Cuban missile crisis!

13 hours ago, panther said:

Idiots on your Side cry for Ghazwe e hind ... Idiots on this side cry for Akhand Bharat ( albeit less ) - China has already bought your land with a legal loophole ....Looks like Chin e Pakistan hogaya hai in reality 

13 hours ago, panther said:

Bhai... Tu yeh sapne dekhte re.. it works best for both.. Tu bhi Khushi Mai bhi Khush.. :phehe:

and don't forget to say IA at the end so you think that's what your God wants but in reality you and whole of your country is fooling each other.. 

Pakistan is like those hijdas you encounter at railway stations.. they curse, they threaten, they strip naked and dance around for world's attention..but thankfully, its all they can do. Just enjoy the meltdown and take pleasure in their misery. That's what I do.

Edited by Caulifla

10 hours ago, Stuge said:

Idiots on your Side cry for Ghazwe e hind ... Idiots on this side cry for Akhand Bharat ( albeit less ) - China has already bought your land with a legal loophole ....Looks like Chin e Pakistan hogaya hai in reality 

It's fine we will do love jihad in China and real jihad in India.

Edited by panther

55 minutes ago, panther said:

ISI has instructed Every Kashmiri youth to do Love Jihad In mainland India.

And RAW has instructed our Haryanvi jats and Bihari bhaus to do reverse love jihad in the valley. Them vimal gutkas will not come slow I'm telling ya. 

On 9/6/2019 at 11:20 AM, panther said:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Jis Kashgol me udhar mangne jaate ho ussi katori main tumhare bum leke ana bhai (pav, adhe-pav ke bum :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:) Abey tum log ho kya yaar. Kaise banaya tum logo ko upar walene. 

https://theprint.in/world/psychic-minister-who-can-foresee-a-war-wants-india-to-know-pakistan-has-smart-bombs/285341/