War no. 5 with Pakistan is around the corner

Number

I think it is inevitable now.

Pakistan army is losing its face.

Anti establishment people are cursing and taunting them and the common population is losing their faith in them.

Pak army has projected itself as the biggest force and messiah of Muslims around the world in their country through PR work.

I think a misadventure will become compulsion now from what I see their armed forces movement and deployment along LOC, DGISPR press conference and other things.

Hope we are not sleeping.

Edited by Number

India is leading the charge to blacklist Pakistan at FATF - its a steep economic cost for that beggar economy.

If India wants to turn the screws even further - we have to turn the heat on China with whom we have a 60 billion dollar annual trade deficit. 

Pakistan economy is on life support, sustained largely by China. We need to up the tariffs against them just like US and bring them on the negotiating table to GTFU of CPEC/PoK.  China is under extraordinary pressure by the US.

It is apparent that both India and Pak are eagerly waiting for either side to take initiative or make a mistake. India wouldn't want to be seen as an instigator post abrogation of Article 370, hence the back seat approach. On other hand, Pure land of jihadis, after failing at an international level, have increased mobilization of their troops to provide infiltration support to mujahids. 

Importantly, seeing Kashmir almost calm since the repeal, they are growing desperate to rattle things up. India will be expecting such kind of nuisance from the Padosis since they cannot get involved into direct conflict. 

1 hour ago, Bhaiyya said:

It is apparent that both India and Pak are eagerly waiting for either side to take initiative or make a mistake. India wouldn't want to be seen as an instigator post abrogation of Article 370, hence the back seat approach. On other hand, Pure land of jihadis, after failing at an international level, have increased mobilization of their troops to provide infiltration support to mujahids. 

Importantly, seeing Kashmir almost calm since the repeal, they are growing desperate to rattle things up. India will be expecting such kind of nuisance from the Padosis since they cannot get involved into direct conflict. 

The skirmishes, I don't like much tbh...I am praying like other Indians that somehow we can secure their nukes...then extracting a surrender from pakistan army would be rather quick, a day or two long affair I'd say ...then we have some material gains.

If a war happens , I definitely see them using nukes. They won't surrender without using them even if MAD(mutually assured destruction) is assured. They may not use them initially, but if things don't go there way, they will resort to drastic measures and incompetent decision making to save face. 

18 minutes ago, mishra said:

^ War will be three way. India vs China, India vs Pakistan. We should make it clear that China is starting this war and we must be allowed to nuke Chinese

We cannot single handedly handle a war with China and Pakistan, especially China. Pakistan we can handle, but either way I don't see India coming out of this unscathed. There will be nukes launched in major cities by the enemies, especially cities like Chennai,Delhi,Mumbai,Bangalore etc. This is not an advantageous scenario for us. 

There has to be some solution.

Edited by I6MTW

1 hour ago, Bhaiyya said:

Most of the Kashmiri leaders of Jamate Islami, JKLF and Hurriyat are stinking in Agra prison. They had their 2 decades of fun before last year when India said enough is enough. Hence no mass rallies yet. After mobile phone restrictions end clashes will erupt but I feel it wil be much lesser scale than what it was in 2016 after Burhan wani killing.

1 minute ago, I6MTW said:

We cannot single handedly handle a war with China and Pakistan, especially China. Pakistan we can handle, but either way I don't see India coming out of this unscathed. There will be nukes launched in major cities by the enemies, especially cities like Chennai,Delhi,Mumbai,Bangalore etc. This is not an advantageous scenario for us. 

War is inevitable. Whole of Pakistan is slowly turning into colonial outpost of China. There are hundreds of Chinese troupes deployed in PoK in the name of providing security to CPEC. Bullet fired will not ask if its Chinese or Pakistani soldier. So be prepared. Chinese will fight the war in Kashmir along with Pakistanis

6 minutes ago, mishra said:

War is inevitable. Whole of Pakistan is slowly turning into colonial outpost of China. There are hundreds of Chinese troupes deployed in PoK in the name of providing security to CPEC. Bullet fired will not ask if its Chinese or Pakistani soldier. So be prepared. Chinese will fight the war in Kashmir along with Pakistanis

What about the South and the major cities of India? How much would the civilians be affected? 

https://twitter.com/TheZaiduLeaks/status/1169956110436052993

These are civilians trying to cross LOC today. They said we gathered around 25K people but only a few have reached till here.

Then in the evening Pakistan journalists are tweeting about Indian army firing at civilians.

https://twitter.com/SaqibAliHaidri/status/1169966580366761985

4 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

What about the South and the major cities of India? How much would the civilians be affected? 

China will not attack India directly. It will not go in full fledged war with India. My point is, If Pakistan is doing it, we must tell Chinese Government, Heavy Bombing will be done and Chinese must avoid causality. India should put it properly/diplomatically to world forum that China must withdraw troupes from PoK.

This will actually send right message to Imran Khan too.

Edited by mishra

4 minutes ago, Number said:

https://twitter.com/TheZaiduLeaks/status/1169956110436052993

These are civilians trying to cross LOC today. They said we gathered around 25K people but only a few have reached till here.

Then in the evening Pakistan journalists are tweeting about Indian army firing at civilians.

https://twitter.com/SaqibAliHaidri/status/1169966580366761985

Terrorists should be shot. EOD.

19 minutes ago, panther said:

Ghazwa e hind in our lifetime IA.

You guys converted these Punjabis to Islam through violence. 

Now they are using you as canon fodder in the name of Islam. Fooling you in clashing with and killing your own brothers in NWFP or Afghanistan  . Sending you to die in Kashmir or Balochistan.