Bangladesh vs Afghanistan only test

Singh bling

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Lol at only test being played. Who do Ban think of themselves. Why can't they play a full series of 3 tests against a fellow new member. They deserve the beating they are gonna get. Right now 180/8 :phehe:

you should see press prior to the game.

it was like

BD should be happy to get back to normal ( ways of winning ) apparently as they had an abnormal time in WC( with loss) and after that in couple of series. 

Afg is a minnow side that will be beaten  but BD has to restart their normal winning ways so this is a good enough start place.

:phehe:

now with 'one off' test match they will loose all the series points if they loose this game..:hysterical:

They forum is so fun to read, through the match thread arrogance slowly moved to nonchalance and then to despair and anger and fear of being asked to followon then as they crept near followon target arrogance again asking for 6 to be hit to cross it and then funnily end of days play --> we dont need 2 innings to beat this Afg side etc.  BD fans are very similar to Indian fans --> pathetic puny and shameless we are a family indeed. 

14 minutes ago, Vilander said:

BD fans are very similar to Indian fans

I don't see any similarity. They are passionate as us but we hold certain opposition in high esteem like Aus SA Eng and WI in the 80s and rightly so. We don't see our player holding an opponent's severed head in any poster. I don't see any Pakistani or SL fan doing that either. They are very emotional,  immature and downright nuts

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

I don't see any similarity. They are passionate as us but we hold certain opposition in high esteem like Aus SA Eng and WI in the 80s and rightly so. We don't see our player holding an opponent's severed head in any poster. I don't see any Pakistani or SL fan doing that either. They are very emotional,  immature and downright nuts

i agree...i wanted to just  be critical on Indian fans and ICF generally.. We are a pathetic lot..although not as pathetic as BD.

On 9/6/2019 at 11:20 AM, Vilander said:

i agree...i wanted to just  be critical on Indian fans and ICF generally.. We are a pathetic lot..although not as pathetic as BD.

My heart stopped for a second when you wanted to be critical about Indian fans. Never do that please.