Bhajji gets edgy

5 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Ashwin is one of the best offies ever actually and streets ahead of Harbhajan, who did not have the patience to control attack as Ashwin did. He was a good bowler early in his career but got lazy, over reliant on the doors and then did the dartbhajan thing even in tests. Except the problem is, spearing in the delivery with very little sidespin only works if the very little side spin is going away from the batsmen, not into them, Hence Harbhajan was useless for latter third of his career while similar darty bowlers like Kumble or Jadeja can thrive: their LB/SLA is far more effective. 

I’d say Harbhajan is overall the 4th best spinner employed by India since 1990, after Kumble, Ashwin and Jadeja, in that order. 

Ashwin when started out was fine. Ashwin was the worst spinner in CT. Ashwin probabaly is not even the top 5 spinner in India right now. I will pick Nadeem over him anytime. Harbhajan low was never that low. Agreed on Kumble, he was the best.

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yea but fact check thats not the case.....he lost his place due to injury

A lil bit of fact checking never hurt but saves from embarrassment 

All your so called all rounders and batsman are falling by the wayside. Pride is still strong.

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

really 

If i remeber ben stokes played one of the best knocks recently 

Krunal pandya has won MOM in every overseas series 

Ur All rounder dont exsist thread was put to shame in WC 

My allrounder thread is a decade ahead of time. Your simple brain does not process what I have said. Baseball used to have allrounders and they abandoned it because mathematically they figured out it does not work. Cricket will do so too but change is slow. Like I said your knowledge of sports at higher level is very poor. And baseball is light years ahead of cricket.

3 minutes ago, Khota said:

My allrounder thread is a decade ahead of time. Your simple brain does not process what I have said. Baseball used to have allrounders and they abandoned it because mathematically they figured out it does not work. Cricket will do so too but change is slow. Like I said your knowledge of sports at higher level is very poor. And baseball is light years ahead of cricket.

Surely ahead of its time....it ll come into implementation post apocalypse 

Coz as of now if u look every team has 2-3 

So watch baseball.......its a diff sport. 

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Surely ahead of its time....it ll come into implementation post apocalypse 

Coz as of now if u look every team has 2-3 

So watch baseball.......its a diff sport. 

I will watch anything I feel like. There aren't 2-3 in every team. India had 0 and the result is 2-0.

13 hours ago, Khota said:

Ashwin when started out was fine. Ashwin was the worst spinner in CT. Ashwin probabaly is not even the top 5 spinner in India right now. I will pick Nadeem over him anytime. Harbhajan low was never that low. Agreed on Kumble, he was the best.

Nonsense. Pure, utter nonsense. Ashwin has been a far superior spinner than Bhajji day in and day out. As for picking Nadeem over him, that’s pretty much nonsense. Dartbhajans low is way lower than Ashwin. Pakistan tour for eg. 

50 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Nonsense. Pure, utter nonsense. Ashwin has been a far superior spinner than Bhajji day in and day out. As for picking Nadeem over him, that’s pretty much nonsense. Dartbhajans low is way lower than Ashwin. Pakistan tour for eg. 

Harbhajan was never the worst spinner in CT. Ashwin has a huge identity crisis.

1 minute ago, Khota said:

Explain massively superior record?

More wickets per match , superior strike rate, average, five fors , ten fors, superior home average, superior away average, superior record vs all teams played by both, except Australia ( where it’s close- Bhajji averages 29.95 vs Oz, Ravi averages 31.89), superior average in every single country played by both except South Africa. Ashwin has superior consistency rate too: has 6/8 seasons averaging under 30 with the ball( 5 of which are average of 25 or under ), while Bhajji only has 4/16 seasons averaging under 30, with only 3 averaging 25 or under.

All this translates to massively superior record as Ashwin has a superior record to Bhajji in almost every category.

11 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

More wickets per match , superior strike rate, average, five fors , ten fors, superior home average, superior away average, superior record vs all teams played by both, except Australia ( where it’s close- Bhajji averages 29.95 vs Oz, Ravi averages 31.89), superior average in every single country played by both except South Africa. Ashwin has superior consistency rate too: has 6/8 seasons averaging under 30 with the ball( 5 of which are average of 25 or under ), while Bhajji only has 4/16 seasons averaging under 30, with only 3 averaging 25 or under.

All this translates to massively superior record as Ashwin has a superior record to Bhajji in almost every category.

Harbhajan was sharing his work load with the best spinner of all times. Ashwin did not do that. harbhajan was never the worst bowler in any important tournament. Ashwin was.

22 minutes ago, Khota said:

Harbhajan was sharing his work load with the best spinner of all times. Ashwin did not do that. harbhajan was never the worst bowler in any important tournament. Ashwin was.

Sharing workloads with world class bowlers almost always produces superior averages but lower wickets/match. This is provable by numerous analysis. You are not helping Bhajji cause here. Being the worst bowler for a week or two of his career doesn’t change the fact that Ashwin is head and shoulders above Bhajji as a bowler over their careers and dominates Bhajji in almost every measurable criteria.