Sign in to follow this  
tweaker

South Afrika have appointed Amol Muzumdar as batting coach

Amol Mujumdar is one of the top coaches in India, holding high performance coaching certificates from the BCCI, Cricket Australia as well as in the UK through both Lancashire and Yorkshire.

He brings an intimate knowledge of Indian playing conditions. He also assisted SA at the spin bowling camp held recently in India .

6 hours ago, gattaca said:

India appoints Ravi Shastri who has multiple drinking certificates in England, South Africa and Australia. Beat that CSA.

and Shastri denied taking services of Dravid for overseas tour when offered from CAC

and he denied us playing Practice games in SA n ENG

On 9/17/2019 at 10:24 AM, MCcricket said:

Amul butter will show chokes how to face the Indian Medium pacers 

He is from Mumbai and had patience while batting.

Against spin if batsmen don't go for glory shots..they have great chances to succeed.

Pant goes for glory shot.

18 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

He is from Mumbai and had patience while batting.

Against spin if batsmen don't go for glory shots..they have great chances to succeed.

Pant goes for glory shot.

I was going on his penchant for calling our fast bowler as Medium pacers all the time like he was Viv Richards

15 hours ago, MCcricket said:

I was going on his penchant for calling our fast bowler as Medium pacers all the time like he was Viv Richards

I just want to say it's a shrewd and clever pick of batting coach,I feel mazumdar should be as good as Vikram rathore as batting coach. 

Vikram played one or 2 tests for India and played well in domestic cricket. Mazumdar played for Mumbai but didn't play for India.

Mumbai coaches are normally good and he may have become one of the best coaches available.

He has no right to call saini shammi bumrah medium Pacers.