kaptaan

India test squad for SA series

b5z_etzB_x96.jpg

India’s squad for 3 Tests: Virat Kohli (Capt), Mayank Agarwal, Rohit Sharma, Cheteshwar Pujara, Ajinkya Rahane (vc), Hanuma Vihari, Rishabh Pant (wk),Wriddhiman Saha (wk), R Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Ishant Sharma, Shubman Gill

:dance:

Board President X1 squad for the three day practice match against South Africa : Board President’s XI: Rohit (captain), Agarwal, Panchal, Easwaran, Karun, Lad, Bharat (wicket-keeper), Jalaj, Dharmendrasinh, Avesh, Porel, Shardul, Umesh.

No Saini. Wtf.

Why is Shardul getting chances?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Mosher said:

MSK :facepalm:

Rohit is a sitting duck against the swinging ball. He might score runs as a opener in India but what will happen when we tour to Eng or NZ? These idiots have no long term vision. 

Hopefully Ngidi n Rabada comes to rescue.....damn steyn had to retire now 

This douchebag MSK has brought most detriment to indian cricket then anyone else in the history... such Muppet!!!.... Robbing India a well deserved shot to the world cup by backing bottlers a la rayudu, jhadhav, the great dot ball eater lord thela.. et al.. the worst middle order ever to get going to show utter display of cringe nd pitiful batting.. 

Now he is back again to cast another gem of a decision to back another eternal test failure in terms of Rohit.. we have witnessed wht has happened to excellent white balls openers in test a la Roy nd Finch.. even warner for all his white ball exploits has been rendered as a tailender.. 

Rohit may well be an excellent player in odi cricket (odi out of 10 games 9 are played on flat roads) but he is not cut for test cricket.. ball moves even a millimetre .. he would be rendered as a walking wicket!!!... he may well exploit favourable conditions in home.. however when india tours abroad.. i would rather hedge my money on Ishant sharma as an opener instead of walking wicket Rohit (pun intended)... 

7 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Test squad ----

---- Great to see Gill in the squad.  Good choice.

---- Why no Saini ?

---- Why 2 keepers for home series ?

---- The rest of the squad select themselves except Rohit.

Better to be in A team ,he would not have played in 11. Can improve further by playing in A team and be ready for overseas tour in place of Umesh.

10 minutes ago, prudent_kreeda said:

Better to be in A team ,he would not have played in 11. Can improve further by playing in A team and be ready for overseas tour in place of Umesh.

team needs to take a call on umesh soon.....no doubt he is an asset in home condition with SG ball but thats it. Overseas he is still same infact worse then when he came in......Its better we give Siraj n Saini a chance in Bangladesh series but m pretty sure we ll go for umesh

6 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

disappointed that Hardik Pandya is not included. Has  he been  neglected altogether???

There are news that he isnt their on his fitness in terms of test matches yet + in India his utility isnt much 

Come overseas tour he ll be back. 

This will give him a chance to play domestic which is fine 

2 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

No Saini. Wtf.

Why is Shardul getting chances?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

He plays for Mumbai Ranji team and CSK IPL team. Very few players have that in their CV.

35 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

There are news that he isnt their on his fitness in terms of test matches yet + in India his utility isnt much 

Come overseas tour he ll be back. 

This will give him a chance to play domestic which is fine 

i understand his omission for the first 2 tests vs SAF. But if India go  on to win first  2  tests then I think he could have been included in the dead rubber 3rd test.

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

BP XI ----

---- Good to see Avesh

---- Why no Saini  ?

---- Why are Shardul and Porel there ?

----  Could have played a wrist spinner.

I think Saini will travel with the team as a net bowler. That's the only reason I can think of...

3 hours ago, kohli said:

All match is important for world test championships, now no more dead rubber.

agreed .... but that doesn't  mean Bumrah  the most potent fast bowling   weapon should play each and every match, isn't  it ?? Then that would be  equally harmful for both Bumrah & India in the long run.Similarly with other bowlers  in the team too.So I think Hardik can be played in matches selectively depending on the conditions . Calibre wise too he deserves that

19 hours ago, express bowling said:

BP XI ----

---- Good to see Avesh

---- Why no Saini  ?

---- Why are Shardul and Porel there ?

----  Could have played a wrist spinner.

Apparently Saini has become net bowler by being with the team... surprising that a bowler traveling with team in overseas tour di t even het chance in board president xi.