Shivam Dubey needs to play in the T20 series against Bangladesh

SecondSlip

Dubey has been on fire for India A in the recent past and deserves reward!

I have watched all 5 match highlights against SA A on BCCI.tv and have seen that this guy can really hit them big with beautiful bat swings. He hits them so cleanly straight down the ground effortlessly. 

Another reason to get Dubey into the set up is that it will help us build our bench strength and groom another batting allrounder that will be a back up for Hardik Pandya if he’s ever unavailable. As of now, Dubey’s bowling can be a 6th option at best, but can definitely improve if he keeps bowling more. 

One last reason to include him is that Bangladesh is probably one of the worst T20 sides currently out there. A T20 debut at home against a piss poor team can immensely help Dubey fit into the Indian side comfortably! 

17 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

I have watched all 5 match highlights against SA A on BCCI.tv and have seen that this guy can really hit them big with beautiful bat swings. He hits them so cleanly straight down the ground effortlessly. 

Another reason to get Dubey into the set up is that it will help us build our bench strength and groom another batting allrounder that will be a back up for Hardik Pandya if he’s ever unavailable. As of now, Dubey’s bowling can be a 6th option at best, but can definitely improve if he keeps bowling more. 

One last reason to include him is that Bangladesh is probably one of the worst T20 sides currently out there. A T20 debut at home against a piss poor team can immensely help Dubey fit into the Indian side comfortably! 

Agree 110%.    In T20   a power hitter in the middle order is more crucial than  pure batsman . Would pick Dubey ahead of Pandey, Gill in MO as  most of the time you need to go bang bang  from ball 1 which those 2 cannot .. 

Also remember , Bangladesh will have  mostly spinners & spinning all rounders in their team. 

My  11 would be :- 

Rohit, KL, VK, Iyer , Hardik,Dubey, Pant , Krunal, Jaddu/ Rahul Chahar, Bhuvi Saini

Edited by prudent_kreeda
On 9/12/2019 at 8:18 PM, SecondSlip said:

Spot on , I am wondering why is he not in the side against SA.

On 9/13/2019 at 9:57 PM, jf1gp_1 said:

Given how we are going about selecting out t20 team, i have already given up on next years t20 cup. I do expect us to be at lords for test championship final but we arent winning against eng or aus.

Kohli's legacy will be one of the greatest batsman and captain who won every inconsequential match. 

And supporting dhongi and other have beens