Express bowlers are born, not made, like this one.

First class

1 minute ago, Suhaan said:

Dont quote any random practice match speed gun readings

He may be quick ,but the moment he clocks 150s in intl speed guns, we'll acknowledge that

Lol. He is quick and he clocks 150 kph on the same speed guns as everyone else. 

Take your own speed guns to the games next time if you have issues. 

Don't understand pakistanis' obsession with speed. Yeah , I know it's a good thing. But it's not everything. They used to do the same for Wahab Riaz as well, but he turned out a spray gun. Really hope , this Hasnain kid is made to focus on control as well. Or else he'll just be another Wahab or Umesh Yadav. 

38 minutes ago, the don said:

The good thing is that he has started clocking 150 kph every game and is averaging 90 mph and above. 

If he can sort his runup with waqar he will clock higher speeds and better accuracy. 

Cant wait for naseem shah, haris rauf and Musa to debut. 

All 150 kph bowlers. 

42 minutes ago, the don said:

Lol. He is quick and he clocks 150 kph on the same speed guns as everyone else. 

Take your own speed guns to the games next time if you have issues. 

Coincidentally none of these readings were made in lois,stop your hyping machine asap

25 minutes ago, Norman said:

Don't understand pakistanis' obsession with speed. Yeah , I know it's a good thing. But it's not everything. They used to do the same for Wahab Riaz as well, but he turned out a spray gun. Really hope , this Hasnain kid is made to focus on control as well. Or else he'll just be another Wahab or Umesh Yadav. 

Its a thread about his pace not skills. 

56 minutes ago, Norman said:

You're right, he is the fastest young fastman around but not the best one or even close to it. There is no Indian player in CPL so you guys probably not following it but those who are,  know Hasnain has been way faster than any other in the league. He still has to learn other fast bowling skills to be a better bowler at international level. 

He will be a hot commodity in T20 leagues in coming days.

The point is that an express bowler can learn other skills required to become a good fast bowler but its impossible for a trundler to become an express bowler. 

24 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

I think Shoaib is slightly overhyped. He did not play that many games to warrant the hype. He is known for his tear a way fast bowling. But too many of them came with injuries. 

As for my comparison with Akthar I did not mean it literally. It was my way of saying he will be our fastest bowler currently. Hence why I never went into that much detail.

Hasnain is not accurate. He did have a good bouncer i can see why Shoaib comparisons start as that bouncer is similar. But Shoaib had more lateral movement but had fitness issues, he could sustain 150+ spells never seen Hasnain do that yet. 

its understandable why pak people are excited as rest of your folks are abject trundlers. 

9 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

I already explained why I said what I said just read the post. It has nothing to do with his skills.

We are excited cause we love to see pace bowling. 

Not blind. I get your saltiness can’t get over the fact a cheater made your god bow to him. Try putting some bandages on that wound or suffer for eternity. Like I said keep crying and I hope you keep repeating that clip over and over again. 

You need help ,i could have ,but it seems some one else has got opportunity to help you out,get well soon,you are blind from within,apart from being physically blind

And yes thanks for acknowledging the fact that Asif was a cheater

Edited by Suhaan