Pres. Trump will be in attendance at 'Howdy Modi' event in Houston

Texy

38 minutes ago, veer said:

Ideally Trump should not get re-elected.. but democrats dont have any half- descent candidate... Having said that I can guarantee you that at least 60-70% people has not changed their position on Trump just because he showed up with Modi.. 

Hillary was getting some 80-90 approval rating before counting day...we know what's happened after that...

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

hear the cheer when Trump says radical Islamic terrorism. He is so getting reelected. Modi has backed Trump fully in his speech. With Bernie backing terrorists, Tulsi sitting on the fence, seems like no other choice than populism. Liberals ko bas sulag rahi hain world over.

amazing..may be this is a micro chasm..but that crowd response..lol it was like one of those Rock/steve austin entrances

15 hours ago, Gollum said:

social media

I have a couple of Pakistani friends here in the US who share anti modi /trump articles from CNN, Al Jazeera, business insider every other week. Only other Pakistani likes the post And it’s usually the same guy. Lol it’s hilarious. No one gives a **** about them.

51 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

I have a couple of Pakistani friends here in the US who share anti modi /trump articles from CNN, Al Jazeera, business insider every other week. Only other Pakistani likes the post And it’s usually the same guy. Lol it’s hilarious. No one gives a **** about them.

Why are you still friends with them. They are more likely to backstab you when it counts

1 hour ago, Laaloo said:

Bhai you have Pak friends? As in real life? 

1 hour ago, Stradlater said:

Hijre Indians on Randia and PeePee having a meltdown lol. 

Shandar Zabardast Zindabaad?!!!!! 

Randia has Pak! mods the last I heard. PeePee should be boycotted by all Indians..the Brit Pakistani owners of that site depend on Indian traffic for revenue (sponsored ads), unlike ICF. That's why they are more lenient when it comes to Indian posters, they hate us and at the same time want kafir's help for $$$. There are other Pak forums where their fangs are revealed, 

Edited by Gollum

9 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Why are you still friends with them. They are more likely to backstab you when it counts

7 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Randia has Pak! mods the last I heard. PeePee should be boycotted by all Indians..the Brit Pakistani owners of that site depend on Indian traffic for revenue (sponsored ads), unlike ICF. That's why they are more lenient when it comes to Indian posters, they hate us and at the same time want kafir's help for $$$. There are other Pak forums where their fangs are revealed, 

Lol I’m not friends in real life. Haven’t seen em in years. We actually went to middle school and high school together. I don’t give two shits about them.

In general I'd say USA under Trump hasn't been fair to India. Threatening us with sanctions, interfering in our sovereignty when it comes to purchase from Iran/Russia, forced uncertainty over Chabahar, whining about tariffs etc...incoherent policy throughout despite GOI's efforts towards closer economic/military/security ties. Sorry, merely putting Azhar on UN designated list or hollow words about radical Islamic extremism aren't enough...all that is expected from any half decent (esp non-Islamic) country. Democratic candidates are even worse (apart from Tulsi who won't go far in the race) so we are stuck with Trump. Leaving aside the differences  the timing of this event is surely going to benefit us in upcoming UNGA meet over Kashmir,. That USA stands with India should send the message to fence-sitters, up next humiliate Kaali Dal before the world and destroy Pappistan's credibility further. Beyond that we must get more assertive whilst dealing with USA, they must realize that India can't be a regional counterweight to Dragon if we are going to be fukced over by Trump sarkar...our economy shouldn't be weakened and neither should our military hardware purchase be threatened. You want our friendship? Can't be a one-way street, Indian Americans have been model immigrants, India has never harmed USA diplomatically or from the prism of security, both of us are model democracies with shared values, we expect more in return.  

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, Laaloo said:

Good time to revisit this old thread

I wonder if the Democrats will be asked about their position on Modi and India in their next debate. Sanders has a Pakistani in his campaign team, so he has openly made statements against India. Tulsi is a small candidate. Biden is maybe similar to Obama. The rest we don't know much about.

57 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Randians have Pak! mods the last I heard. PeePee should be boycotted by all Indians..the Brit Pakistani owners of that site depend on Indian traffic for revenue, unlike ICF. That's why they are more lenient when it comes to Indian posters, they hate us and at the same time want kafir's help for $$$. There are other Pak forums where their fangs are revealed, 

Hate begets hate. We are doing what we want to do. Thats all that matters. They are irrelevant.

27 minutes ago, Moochad said:

I wonder if the Democrats will be asked about their position on Modi and India in their next debate. Sanders has a Pakistani in his campaign team, so he has openly made statements against India. Tulsi is a small candidate. Biden is maybe similar to Obama. The rest we don't know much about.

I think Democrats have lost it. They did not understood how important and sensitive Kashmir is to Indians. May be they will re educate themselves that fight against terrorism is very personnel to every Indian. Losses, Indians are suffering against Terrorists and its creators, designers, supporters, sponsors is way way more and Indians will hang on to anyone who will fight/speak against Terrorism.