All NGO staff must now declare no role in religious conversions, sedition, communal tension, disharmony

Gollum

4 hours ago, gattaca said:

Conversions happen because of outreach by Evangelicals. Still don’t know why Indian temples are bad in this case. Tirupathi is one of the richest temples in India. They don’t have any outreach program. Most temples don’t as well.

Because in secular India temples are controlled by the government where as Churches and Temples are run as a private trust

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Because in secular India temples are controlled by the government where as Churches and Temples are run as a private trust

Is government stopping outreach program ? Really are you telling government dictates what a temple can do ? It’s about vision I don’t think temples have it. Churches at least in US have a proper admin structure. 

Edited by gattaca

Just now, gattaca said:

Is government stopping outreach program ? Really are you telling government dictates what a temple can do ? It’s about vision I don’t think temples have it. 

Govt. dictates a lot. since you gave Tirupati as an example, YSR appointed his christian relative as a trust member. There is a rumor that Chandrababu looted a lot of the temple's riches. I have been to Bodh Gaya as a kid in the early 90's in Bihar. This is apparently the place where Buddha got enlightened. that place back then was under a Japanese firm undertaking. I felt like I was in some other country as long as I was in that area. It was beautiful. This area probably makes a fraction of a fraction of what Tirupati makes.

There is so much TTD can do, it is as rich as the vatican, if it wants can change the entire infrastructure of Andhra leave alone Tirupati. It is clearly the government that is a roadblock.

Welcome to the Atheist world:

We never had any temples

We never had any NGOs

We never had any violent "Ghar Wapsi" movement

We never had any Bhagts, threatening others

But still people are leaving their religions and converting to atheism automatically. 

I fear that Mota Bhai will sooner or later also perceive Atheism too as a danger to his Hindu Ideology and will find an excuse to strangle atheism too. At moment he is little busy with Muslims,, otherwise his dream is Hindu Rashtra with complete Hindu domination. 

12 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

We never had any temples

We never had any NGOs

But still people are leaving their religions and converting to atheism automatically. 

I fear that Mota Bhai will sooner or later also perceive Atheism too as a danger to his Hindu Ideology and will find an excuse to strangle atheism too. At moment he is little busy with Muslims,, otherwise his dream is Hindu Rashtra with complete Hindu domination. 

Chap bhaag bosdike

On 9/18/2019 at 11:38 PM, Alam_dar said:

We never had any temples

We never had any NGOs

"I fear that" moment continues.

I remember 

"I fear that bjp will not get majority" moment when Modi was declared PM candidate

" I fear that their will be riots"  moment when Modi became PM

" I fear that who will notice him in international arena" moment during his international visit

" I fear that nothing will happen to Chidambaram, Gandhi's, Lalu" moment during first five year of tenure

Now all the fears related to Modi is over so now "I fear that" moment of Mota bhai arrived. These conspiracies keeps many people going. 

We never had any temples
We never had any NGOs

That's some Imran Khan level bullsh¡t

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Khalpat said:

"I fear that" moment continues.

I remember 

"I fear that bjp will not get majority" moment when Modi was declared PM candidate

" I fear that their will be riots"  moment when Modi became PM

" I fear that who will notice him in international arena" moment during his international visit

" I fear that nothing will happen to Chidambaram, Gandhi's, Lalu" moment during first five year of tenure

Now all the fears related to Modi is over so now "I fear that" moment of Mota bhai arrived. These conspiracies keeps many people going. 

21 minutes ago, nikred said:

That's some Imran Khan level bullsh¡t

If you look carefully, then you will see the cost  in form of extreme Polarisation and hatred and extremism in the Indian society. 

If you look carefully, then you will see the cost  in form of extreme Polarisation and hatred and extremism in the Indian society. 

I looked carefully and all I see is silly propaganda and fear mongering.

I am an Atheist, one thing Hinduism taught me is there is nothing wrong with being an Atheist.

3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

What's wrong with polarization? Atleast country has two thinking to take side with.No one forced me to take a side, me and million others thought and took a side. SiMilarly you and hundred others have another thinking.

Why do you want country to have only one kind of thought process?

Now the cost, not sure which school you went to but u should ask questions to your history teacher who never told you how lakhs and lakhs died during 1947 when Modi was not even born. Ask more about Kashmir problem and how 42000 Kashmiri have died from 1991 till 2014. Ask more about the number of deaths during anti sikh riots and other during 1970s and 80s.

After that go to Mathematics teacher and ask his resignation as he never told you about the word data. How many riots have happened before and after 2014? Without data you are only a person with different opinion.

51 minutes ago, Khalpat said:

What's wrong with polarization? Atleast country has two thinking to take side with.No one forced me to take a side, me and million others thought and took a side. SiMilarly you and hundred others have another thinking.

Why do you want country to have only one kind of thought process?

Difference of opinion is always welcome. All different voices are respected in a civilised society. 

Difference of opinion does not come under polarisation, while polarisation means "extreme" hatred for others, along with killing the voices and opinions of others. 

For right wing Hindutva, Indian Muslims/Christians/Liberals/Dalits are not loyal citizens of India, but Traitors to India. 

I mean, what else should I tell you, and why should I while you are already living in India and you know that these dangerous trends are all times high under BJP led government.  Yes, people still deny it, but this denial is a mistake which will not benefit Indian society. The bitter Truth should always be faced, and society has to reform itself in light of this truth. 

Now the cost, not sure which school you went to but u should ask questions to your history teacher who never told you how lakhs and lakhs died during 1947 when Modi was not even born. Ask more about Kashmir problem and how 42000 Kashmiri have died from 1991 till 2014. Ask more about the number of deaths during anti sikh riots and other during 1970s and 80s.

It is not about numbers of people that got killed, but it is about the Hatred today. 

I can assure you that today pople hate each other many folds more than 1947. They need only one such big incident like division of India, and then many folds more people will be killed today as compared to 1947. 

In 1947, Hindu community was following great Secular person like Gandhi. But today they are following the hate mongers of Hindutva movement. 

Hindus in India didn't start these killings it in 1947.  South India was more or less completely peaceful. The riots took place mainly in Punjab of both sides. 

After that go to Mathematics teacher and ask his resignation as he never told you about the word data. How many riots have happened before and after 2014? Without data you are only a person with different opinion.

My sincere opinion is this that talking about Data is misleading. We need to look at the situation with out true hearts.