Ind vs SA 2nd t20 Mohali : Match Thread

I know Deepak Chahar gets a lot of hate for not being phaaasht and on top of that bring part of CSK and more importantly being a Dhoni suck up on social media but I think he has a lot of potential. He can be the next Bhuvaneshwar kumar. I feel that there is a place for Deepak Chahar in our fast bowling line up. On top of that he can bat and I am assuming he is a good fielder ( correct me if I am wrong). I think he is  a perfect back up for Bhuvi.

Just now, maniac said:

I know Deepak Chahar gets a lot of hate for not being phaaasht and on top of that bring part of CSK and more importantly being a Dhoni suck up on social media but I think he has a lot of potential. He can be the next Bhuvaneshwar kumar. I feel that there is a place for Deepak Chahar in our fast bowling line up. On top of that he can bat and I am assuming he is a good fielder ( correct me if I am wrong). I think he is  a perfect back up for Bhuvi.

Good for t20s thats it

In Odis A games i dnt think he has been gr8

In t20 u have to bowl 4 overs so he generally gives it all which is why his speeds are a lil high in t20

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Good for t20s thats it

In Odis A games i dnt think he has been gr8

In t20 u have to bowl 4 overs so he generally gives it all which is why his speeds are a lil high in t20

He can be groomed. I think he will be useful in Nzl and Eng. I have seen him swing the ball even in T20 opening spell which is rare these days.

Just checked his FC stats are pretty mediocre though. I remember his debut spell when he ran through Hyderabad I think, which is a decent FC side.

Anyway since the team management beleives he is international standard, may be they can groom him

Just now, maniac said:

He can be groomed. I think he will be useful in Nzl and Eng. I have seen him swing the ball even in T20 opening spell which is rare these days.

Just checked his FC stats are pretty mediocre though. I remember his debut spell when he ran through Hyderabad I think, which is a decent FC side.

Anyway since the team management beleives he is international standard, may be they can groom him

They are playing him in all A-games for ODI, getting in main side is tough as Saini is ahead n they are looking at khaleel for that left arm option