Navy Confirms UFO Videos Posted by Blink 182 Rocker Are Real and Should Not Have Been Released

Tibarn

https://www.nbcchicago.com/entertainment/entertainment-news/Navy-Confirms-UFO-Videos-Are-Real-And-Should-Not-Have-Been-Released-560681571.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_CHBrand&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

Navy Confirms UFO Videos Posted by Blink 182 Rocker Are Real and Should Not Have Been Released

The truth really is out there, Tom DeLonge.

According to Vice’s Motherboard, Navy spokesman Joseph Gradisher has confirmed that three videos posted to the To the Stars Academy of Arts and Sciences (TTSA)— the organization founded by Blink 182 rocker Tom DeLonge in 2015 to pursue research into UFOs and extraterrestrial life — do indeed show “unidentified aerial phenomena.”

“The Navy considers the phenomena contained/depicted in those these videos as unidentified,” Gradisher, official spokesperson for the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Information Warfare, told The Black Vault.

Each of the videos — ”FLIR1,” “Gimbal” and “GoFast” — were posted by TTSA, and The New York Times, in December 2017 and March 2018.

Go to the link to see the video!

Now that the original AIT is on its deathbed, a new AIT is coming to take its place!!!

Alien Invasion Theory !!! :fear1:

19 hours ago, Tibarn said:

https://www.nbcchicago.com/entertainment/entertainment-news/Navy-Confirms-UFO-Videos-Are-Real-And-Should-Not-Have-Been-Released-560681571.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_CHBrand&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

Even aliens will laugh at this stupidity

17 hours ago, MechEng said:

I generally don't believe in Hindu mythological stories but I remember reading a puranic literature where it was described that vimanas in dwapar yug had pyramid and saucer shapes.

Have you been watching ancient aliens theory from discovery channel :lol: Quote me the puranic literature that describes pyramid and saucers

7 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

Last year there was this alien object, some people thought it was a spaceship :fear1:

oumuamua

Alien Probe or Galactic Driftwood? SETI Tunes In to 'Oumuamua

The name sounds like yo mama :lol: Dude its a photoshop. This technology is even available in phones now. How did they manage to capture a screenshot of this thing so close. Its actually making me doubt the moon landing and outer space in general

55 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

The name sounds like yo mama :lol: Dude its a photoshop. This technology is even available in phones now. How did they manage to capture a screenshot of this thing so close. Its actually making me doubt the moon landing and outer space in general

No man it is real, at least according to the Physicists who analyzed it, but it turned out to just be space material from a different galaxy rather than a spaceship. That image was just an artists impression.

When it first came people were so excited that some aliens were finally found, but it turns out to be like a giant rock. :laugh:  I think it is near Saturn currently, but it took 6 lakh years for it to reach our solar system. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ʻOumuamua

4 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Have you been watching ancient aliens theory from discovery channel :lol: Quote me the puranic literature that describes pyramid and saucers

No, not on tv. I don't remember what the book was but it was very long back when I had interest in such stuff. It described aircrafts in ancient times running on ether as a fuel and if you go further back million years then humans had the power to levitate and literally fly to any place.

As time progresses matter begins to lose it's vibrational energy which is why aircrafts in kali yuga are operated by gross mechanical means. Very interesting though.

Edited by MechEng

10 hours ago, Tibarn said:

Last year there was this alien object, some people thought it was a spaceship :fear1:

oumuamua

Alien Probe or Galactic Driftwood? SETI Tunes In to 'Oumuamua

thats an artists concept but you know that already, what we don't know is how did it change its direction..

Have you read about dyson sphere and bootes void being the biggest ai civilization that has put dyson spheres around multiple stars...thats mind *ing man. 

3 hours ago, MechEng said:

@Tibarn you might find this interesting. See the way she puts her point, looks honest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGABfJT-U1I

It's always creepy listening to these alien sighting videos; the people interviewed are always so sincere. One never knows if they are telling the truth or if they had strong stuff that night. 

https://www.newsweek.com/ufo-sightings-encounters-credibility-video-1371313

3 hours ago, Vilander said:

Have you read about dyson sphere and bootes void being the biggest ai civilization that has put dyson spheres around multiple stars...thats mind *ing man. 

No I hadn't heard of it until now, thanks, now I have something to read about tonight while waiting for updates from Area51. Can you suggest a good link? 

Edited by Tibarn

In case anyone wasn't aware, a bunch of Americans are planning on storming Area 51, where conspiracy theoriests say all the Aliens and their tech are hidden from the public by the CIA. Some 2+ million have pledged to storm the place. :cantstop:

Search #StormingArea51 on Twitter to see some gold tweets. People are waiting for live updates from the storming. Hopefully all 2 million don't get killed just arrested.

Some of the top tweets so far. 

Storming Area51 doing the Naruto run:hysterical:

1 hour ago, Tibarn said:

It's always creepy listening to these alien sighting videos; the people interviewed are always so sincere. One never knows if they are telling the truth or if they had strong stuff that night. 

No I hadn't heard of it until now, thanks, now I have something to read about tonight while waiting for updates from Area51. Can you suggest a good link? 

Just google alien dyson sphere in bootes void. Imagine an AI civ big enough to build dyson spheres around a million stars or a billion or trillion..or a trillion trillion..mind fcuk.  The thing is between inventing radio wave and inventing ai and ai becoming self aware there is only so much time like 400 years. And within this time biological civilizations do not have ability and co occurance or proximity to contact each other. On the other hand what would an AI do it cares zilch about love or procreation or probagation it just wants more energy. Simple grow bigger so an AI no matter where it is built will grow its energy source so they build dyson spheres around every star they can access. 

Have fun dude..and come back and write about what you read here..lets mind fcuk everyone who reads it. 

We need some perspective as a forum right abt now.

10 hours ago, Tibarn said:

She sounds genuine, no trace of lying. She even suspected that it could be a technology invented by Russians but dismissed it that wouldn't need to fear anyone if they had such technologies.

The most obvious reason why people don't believe in ufos is that they don't appear in front of general public declaring who they are and what civilization do they belong to, they keep playing these hide and seek games making their appearance to only certain lucky people and as a result the general population shunning them as hoaxers. The ufos despite having superior technoligies with silent engines and much faster speeds than any lockheed martin aircrafts never did anything hostile with humans. So the question is, what is stopping them from appearing to the general public?

Edited by MechEng

On 9/21/2019 at 8:59 AM, MechEng said:

The most obvious reason why people don't believe in ufos is that they don't appear in front of general public declaring who they are and what civilization do they belong to, they keep playing these hide and seek games making their appearance to only certain lucky people and as a result the general population shunning them as hoaxers. The ufos despite having superior technoligies with silent engines and much faster speeds than any lockheed martin aircrafts never did anything hostile with humans. So the question is, what is stopping them from appearing to the general public?

I don't see what is so great about humans that intelligent aliens would want to contact us in the first place, even if they had already visited the planet.

If I were a neutral alien I would just study humans like any other animals without disturbing them.

If I were malevolent, I would have already started harvesting

If I were benevolent, I would consider what exactly could help, how to introduce the help, and are the risks greater than the rewards of helping. 

If aliens really have visited Earth, they were probably neutral and just studied us like we study ants or sloths.