Suhaan

Vijay Hazare trophy 2019 Discussion Thread

31 minutes ago, Vk1 said:

They won't ignore him this time.. Vijay got chances for far lesser performances

i think he is a superior 'domestic' version of Pandya in every sense.... has more  balanced body frame for an all rounder, is a left hander,  has superior domestic record than Pandya..... deserves his chances at the earliest.

36 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

i think he is a superior 'domestic' version of Pandya in every sense.... has more  balanced body frame for an all rounder, is a left hander,  has superior domestic record than Pandya..... deserves his chances at the earliest.

yes and they should be mindful in not using him like Pandya.. asking him to bowl in powerplay or slog overs..at least initially he should be used for 5 overs in the middle phase..that's it.. he might not get many chances to prove his batting credentials so they will show his bowling record and drop him

23 minutes ago, Vk1 said:

yes and they should be mindful in not using him like Pandya.. asking him to bowl in powerplay or slog overs..at least initially he should be used for 5 overs in the middle phase..that's it.. he might not get many chances to prove his batting credentials so they will show his bowling record and drop him

+ Hopefully they choose him for the right format. As per domestic stats he looks good for longer format like test/odis. He should get chance in odi first than t20.

4 hours ago, rtmohanlal said:

in domestic only hardik yorked him and he was beaten for hardik pace 

In terms of talent he is not close to pandya.....application lets see

16 hours ago, rtmohanlal said:

His bowling is as good as Shankar's

We need to blood in shivam dubey in t20i team immediately considering next year t20 worldcup.. this guy has immense potential alone as batsman.. i hv been following this guy since india A tour of west indies... Nd witnessed his exploits against South Africa A where he disdainfully dispatched nortje all around the park.. the ease with he hits sixes is reminiscence of yuvraj.. mix of timing nd power.. no ugly hacking.. also  his bowling is plus which can be worked on by gaining few yards in pace...

U are not gonna win next year t20 world cup with mediocre players a la krunal pandya, Washington sundar, Deepak chahar.. we need hard hitter to compliment pandya and pant.. with his inclusion our lower middle order can become more explosive.. challenging England limited over explosive batting exploits..  

17 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

in domestic only hardik yorked him and he was beaten for hardik pace 

In terms of talent he is not close to pandya.....application lets see

There is no need to compare them to each other. 
Team India should include both Dube & Pandya in the starting XI at #6 & #7. 
Kedar Jadhav should be dropped forever.

On 10/11/2019 at 6:09 PM, Amit228 said:

We need to blood in shivam dubey in t20i team immediately considering next year t20 worldcup.. this guy has immense potential alone as batsman.. i hv been following this guy since india A tour of west indies... Nd witnessed his exploits against South Africa A where he disdainfully dispatched nortje all around the park.. the ease with he hits sixes is reminiscence of yuvraj.. mix of timing nd power.. no ugly hacking.. also  his bowling is plus which can be worked on by gaining few yards in pace...

U are not gonna win next year t20 world cup with mediocre players a la krunal pandya, Washington sundar, Deepak chahar.. we need hard hitter to compliment pandya and pant.. with his inclusion our lower middle order can become more explosive.. challenging England limited over explosive batting exploits..  

Yup,power hitters is the way to go in T20s and even ODIs rather than 'street smart' nurdlers like jadhav, Dhoni, Rayudu...But will Bewrat digest rise of another potential superstar? Even Pant position in T20 looks suspect now