Do our neighbors have any intelligence ?

jf1gp_1

I have now started feeling bad for padosi janta for the kind of idiocy they have to face on a daily basis

Two time WC winning captain Imran khan creates something called media courts a week ahead of him going to UN and talking about human right violation in valley.  

https://www.dawn.com/news/1505851/cabinet-approves-plan-to-form-media-courts

Also if you are wondering when did Imran win second WC below are the details

Imran Wins 2nd World Cup

21 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

I have now started feeling bad for padosi janta for the kind of idiocy they have to face on a daily basis

Two time WC winning captain Imran khan creates something called media courts a week ahead of him going to UN and talking about human right violation in valley.  

https://www.dawn.com/news/1505851/cabinet-approves-plan-to-form-media-courts

Also if you are wondering when did Imran win second WC below are the details

Imran Wins 2nd World Cup

Bhai, he is merely acting on the orders of his superiors.  After all, jungjoo gernails need his co-operation and media control so that they can phight dhee  5th generation waarphair - against their own people.  

22 hours ago, Moochad said:

Leadership reflects the people

Yes, one is smart, handsome, educated from Aitchison college and Oxford University, born in a well to do and highly educated family and other one---------------------less I say is better, don;t want to be banned from this forum, still enjoy and laugh at daily Pakistan bashing.

36 minutes ago, First class said:

Yes, one is smart, handsome, educated from Aitchison college and Oxford University, born in a well to do and highly educated family and other one---------------------less I say is better, don;t want to be banned from this forum, still enjoy and laugh at daily Pakistan bashing.

Yet with all the ‘looks’ n degree only focus is 6 billion while the humble guy talking of 5 trillion. The best news for one nation was failed landing of a experiment. If only 20+ cr people could wake up.

52 minutes ago, First class said:

You guys are still stuck in the 90s mindset. Having a great academic career does not guarantee leadership qualities or else Dr Manmohan Singh would have been the best ever PM of India ever but his leadership quality was the worst.

4 hours ago, First class said:

All that education and make-up, yet he ends up a Taxi-driver. 

Image result for imran khan uber memes

On 9/22/2019 at 5:47 PM, First class said:

smart, handsome,educated  etc etc means nothing if not utilized  efficiently. Every body knows the credentials of this ball temperor drug addict  play boy.

On 9/22/2019 at 5:47 PM, First class said:

Hey man, this is a genuine question-  why are Pakistanis so obsessed with looks of men? have noticed this trait among Pakistanis for a long time E.g. Shoaib Akhtar has mentioned this several times that he was fascinated by what Imran Khan looked like. Have not noticed this among men of other nationalities, so kinda curious! 

15 minutes ago, Peshust said:

Hey man, this is a genuine question-  why are Pakistanis so obsessed with looks of men? have noticed this trait among Pakistanis for a long time E.g. Shoaib Akhtar has mentioned this several times that he was fascinated by what Imran Khan looked like. Have not noticed this among men of other nationalities, so kinda curious! 

Pretty sure beauty can be admired from all parts of life. You do not need to be sexually attracted to them to think they look beautiful. Your statement is borderline generalizing when this is a normal trait for mankind.