For Allah’s Sake, Bhaiya, Don’t Do This With Me.’ Minor Dalit Girl Kept Pleading As Rapists Made Her Video In UP

sergio04

44 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Jai Bheem Jai Meem

Image result for owaisi ambedkar

This Jai Bheem movement which is completely funded and backed by evangelicals and others with vested interests has all the ingredients of breaking India from within. 

People who were earlier sympathetic to the plight of the Dalits have started to question and casting aspersions on the whole thing. 

2 hours ago, Stradlater said:

But they do, don't they? 

This is precisely the hypocritical behavior everyone is so fed of. 

who is the  "they" you are talking about?  And since when does some random person's ignorant bigotry become an excuse for you to do the same?

8 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

We get to hear about these only on portals like Opindia / Swarajya.

so the guy shot at police and then they shot both his legs and then he fell down like a primadonna holding his country pistol exactly like that :laugh:

up police needs coaching from TN police in this stuff..they do it well..usually the guy escapes and shoots police somewhere and then gets killed..i liek those stories better.

wonder where they shot him on his knees perhaps..

On 9/24/2019 at 11:21 AM, Gollum said:

100 other such news stories daily, can't keep track, there are so many incidents. One community is disproportionately represented on the perpetrator side, and not just in India. All communities in India need reforms, Muslim community needs it 10x more.

Inshallah sabhi mulkon ke qaumon ka reformation hoga. 

The "unnatural bans" in Islam upon interaction with woman is causing extreme "frustration" in the society. 

In Pakistan:

* Government is now itself accepting that Pakistan is perhaps standing at No. 1 position when it comes to the child rape. 

* And in child rape, Madrasas are the no. 1 places. 

* In recent years, these rape cases and killing have started to appear in the Media. During last few months, there are horrific cases of kidnapping of small girls and boys, their rape, and finally their killing. 

* It is same in Europe, where due to "unnatural" living style, then Pastors in the Church are involved in child rape. 

Worse, in Pakistan if girls/women are dying and buried, then their relatives have to guard their graves for first couple of nights, while people are taking out their dead bodies and raping them. 

Off course, the western type of sex free society will not solve the rape cases 100%, but still it will help immensely in reducing the frustration. 

India is a far better place than Pakistan. If any girl is coming out on the street, then all men start staring at her. No Burqa is going to help if men are frustrated. 

17 hours ago, Vilander said:

these guys did not commit the crime did they. The perpetrator has to to be punished.

Pointing out the hypocrisy of many of the Dalit activists and leaders who have emerged recently. Not the first time either, they prefer silence here yet are vocal elsewhere. I always say Dalits need a real voice, just hope they find better leaders. 

Edited by Gollum

Sadly this happens on both sides. When I see this, I feel ashamed to be associated with this country! :facepalm:

I have always said, that chemical castration is the way to punish these vermins. Cut their balls off, then parade them around for more humiliation and then straight to firing squad. These are for cases there is overwhelming evidence that rape has happened.

13 hours ago, Audiophile said:

Sadly this happens on both sides. When I see this, I feel ashamed to be associated with this country! :facepalm:

I have always said, that chemical castration is the way to punish these vermins. Cut their balls off, then parade them around for more humiliation and then straight to firing squad. These are for cases there is overwhelming evidence that rape has happened.

First sensible post in this thread. This childish competition of selectively showing outrage depending on the religion of the perpetrators is pathetic.

India seriously needs to crack down on these disgraceful acts regardless of who commits them.

14 hours ago, Audiophile said:

Many things happen on both sides, then we investigate and see the numbers, ratio, coverage, outrage, conviction rates etc. But yeah India has this problem, need to accept, introspect and improve. 

Edited by Gollum