Texy

Houston's 1st SIKH police officer killed in the line of duty

RIP.

The lowlife that shot him probably thought he was a Muslim. The Sikhs are routinely mistaken for Muslims here in the US because of the turban. It is too much for these rednecks to absorb in their pea size brain.

When I came to US for my graduate school, I frequently was yelled at by these types of jokers as a towel head and to go back home and ride the camel!! :rotfl:

11 hours ago, Audiophile said:

RIP.

The lowlife that shot him probably thought he was a Muslim. The Sikhs are routinely mistaken for Muslims here in the US because of the turban. It is too much for these rednecks to absorb in their pea size brain.

When I came to US for my graduate school, I frequently was yelled at by these types of jokers as a towel head and to go back home and ride the camel!! :rotfl:

Rednecks means conservative right?? mostly republican voter?

30 minutes ago, Pratik77 said:

Rednecks means conservative right?? mostly republican voter?

Redneck does not automatically mean conservative, although most are. Redneck is a derogatory term chiefly but not exclusively applied to white Americans perceived to be crass and unsophisticated, closely associated with rural whites of the Southern United States. Usually, but not always they are close minded and hard to accept anything they are not used to - like progressive change, people who do not look or act like them. I think you this class of people in every country.

local papa johns pizza announced all proceeds would go to Dhaliwal family and thousands braved rain to purchase... incredible show of unity by Houston community.His funeral was broadcasted LIVE on local channels....RIP braveheart. 

Judge calls death 'likely outcome' for suspected deputy killer

Edited by Texy

1 hour ago, Texy said:

local papa johns pizza announced all proceeds would go to Dhaliwal family and thousands braved rain to purchase... incredible show of unity by Houston community.His funeral was broadcasted LIVE on local channels....RIP braveheart. 

Judge calls death 'likely outcome' for suspected deputy killer

The fallen Deputy's service to the local community during his short lived career is the result of this tremendous response of love & condolences he has received from so many people.....Respect!!

RIP....I want to know whether mr.dhaliwal was born and brought up(partly)in India... because his Punjabi is fluent...

If he is brought up in the US , it's mighty impressive. Sikhs preserve their language very well even abroad...

29 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

RIP Another Sikh mistaken for a terrorist. Stupid americans

No...in this case, it was a routine traffic violation stop by this Cop, the criminal fired 2 rounds at him when Deputy Sandeep was walking back towards his Patrol car to check the status of this criminal. The criminal had a warrant in place and in a desperate attempt to evade arrest...he shot him dead.

3 hours ago, Under_Score said:

No...in this case, it was a routine traffic violation stop by this Cop, the criminal fired 2 rounds at him when Deputy Sandeep was walking back towards his Patrol car to check the status of this criminal. The criminal had a warrant in place and in a desperate attempt to evade arrest...he shot him dead.

So its not related to racism then. Anyways RIP to the guy