Sign in to follow this  
SecondSlip

2019 Canadian federal election

3 hours ago, vice said:

You mean Trudeau? He won minority gov't.  Liberals is far more leaning and advantageous for Sikh/Punjabis than any other party.  Prominent positions are held by Sikhs and Punjabis in the Liberal setup.  This whole Khalistan top was overblown unnecessarily to peg back the Liberals.  

Anyways, Cons had a softball election and blew it with Scheer at the helm.  NDP were never contenders in the first place. A good warning for Liberals and trudeau

True, NDP was never in the hunt, also this election has also proved that majority of Sikhs are loyal in their support to Justin Trudeau :nice:

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

True, NDP was never in the hunt, also this election has also proved that majority of Sikhs are loyal in their support to Justin Trudeau :nice:

1 hour ago, Zero_Unit said:

Can't say am happy with trudeau but gotta say that we skipped a huge convervative bullet. 

It was  strategic voting by many as they were quite wary of the Cons and thus voted strategically i.e Liberals. Some of the Liberal policies do need revision but people were wary of a racist right wing Cons.

NDP did get about 15.9% of the popular vote, whereas BLOC got only 7.7% but the translation to actual seats was quite a difference.

Canada-votes-2019-no-branding.png

Edited by vice

49 minutes ago, vice said:

It was  strategic voting by many as they were quite wary of the Cons and thus voted strategically i.e Liberals. Some of the Liberal policies do need revision but people were wary of a racist right wing Cons.

NDP did get about 15.9% of the popular vote, whereas BLOC got only 7.7% but the translation to actual seats was quite a difference.

Canada-votes-2019-no-branding.png

Like Trudeau said during the debate, Maxime Bernier says openly what Andrew S. thinks privately behind closed door.

P.S you're right about the strategic part. That's what I did. Did not want to vote liberal, wanted to vote GP or NDP because their vision alligned with mine but had to vote strategically so that Con does not get power.

Edited by Zero_Unit

4 hours ago, Under_Score said:

This is because most Sikhs are hardworking and entrepreneurial. Except for the few Khalistani BCs, nobody would pick Jagmeet because Jagmeet represents the NDP, which is all about taxing those who work hard even more and spending it on social fail people who leech off of others. 

On 10/22/2019 at 11:52 PM, Under_Score said:

Only immigrants that can be bad news to Canada are the lazy muzzies from Islamic countries....Hopefully that doesn't happen this time around. :winky:

I have seen plenty of Hindu/Christians/Muslim Indians sitting on their asses while taking welfare. Perfectly able to work aswell. Don't just assume they only come from Islamic countries. What a retarded thing to say ...

5 hours ago, Zero_Unit said:

I have seen plenty of Hindu/Christians/Muslim Indians sitting on their asses while taking welfare. Perfectly able to work aswell. Don't just assume they only come from Islamic countries. What a retarded thing to say ...

Indians may be do that at 55 not at 40 with 8 kids in poverty.

19 hours ago, Vilander said:

What exactly is it ? Honest question to understand.

It's a huge list, where do I begin? Trudeau has been in power all this time, aside from the legal weed situation, can't think of any other potential thing he has achieved. Politicians are all cons at the end of the day, tells you 10 things they will rectify but accomplishes maybe 1/10.

19 hours ago, Vilander said:

Indians may be do that at 55 not at 40 with 8 kids in poverty.

I have grown up in the ghetto, seen it all. This doesn't happen in the non ghetto (usually) - but in the ghetto some gets extra kids for child benifit money while sitting on their butt and collecting that welfare money. Crazy world we live in...

3 hours ago, Zero_Unit said:

It's a huge list, where do I begin? Trudeau has been in power all this time, aside from the legal weed situation, can't think of any other potential thing he has achieved. Politicians are all cons at the end of the day, tells you 10 things they will rectify but accomplishes maybe 1/10.

oh i agree on Trudeau part. 

I am wondering conservative vs NDP .

4 hours ago, Vilander said:

oh i agree on Trudeau part. 

I am wondering conservative vs NDP .

Convervative are right wings - usually old minded, even some of their laws are questionable. Scheer for example, might have been running for PM, but still believed GAY marriage should not be a thing, doesn't really believe in global warming, etc. Ususally the Crazy trump supporter types are all around that party. 

NDP on the other hand is more liberal than the liberal party. They are more inclusive, more open minded, etc. 

I personally loved what some of the stuffs Block Quebec stood for (but it's Quebec bat crazy bs - Who TF wants to vote for them aside from quebecois lol).