Khota

Can Rohit Haters Apologize

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

How many games did he play in England? How many in SA?

In SA - 4 out of 5 games....

He failed so badly in all games....drop hona banta tha but he got 4 out of 5 games so whats the complain 

Same guy was the highest run scorer in Eng in WC.

White ball - red ball diff

so, Have u seen dhawan record in ENG in ODI.....he also has runs in India and even SL where rohit didnt make a 100 BTW

How did Kohli do in his first England tour?

Kohli had 100 in his 1st SA, AUS, NZ tour

Show me in which country rohit has a 100

He doesnt even have a single 50 in SA after 2 tours not even a single fcking 50 

How did Gautam Gambhir, Sehwag etc. do in Eng?

Gambo made runs in SA n NZ

Sehwag had 100s in Aus, SA, ENG, SL (against murali mendis as tough as any)

Show me rohit 100 

Why so much hate on a batsman who is the biggest match winner in Indian cricket in 2/3 formats?

Stop putting others name be it even dhawan , rahul , vijay, warner, gambhir, sehwag, tamim, kraigg brathwite, soumya sarkar, elgar

They all had 100 outside their home condition, atleast let rohit score his 1st 100 then say something 

3 hours ago, nevada said:

Ben Stokes is a national hero and a universal sports hero though his heroics in the world cup and the Ashes have come at home.

Same happened to Yuvi in India in his time. Thats different league and justified.

11 hours ago, maniac said:

How many games did he play in England? How many in SA?

Same guy was the highest run scorer in Eng in WC.

How did Kohli do in his first England tour?

How did Gautam Gambhir, Sehwag etc. do in Eng?

Why so much hate on a batsman who is the biggest match winner in Indian cricket in 2/3 formats?

as i already said the most important factor here is his age of 32y & 6m. If he was only say 27y & 6m as of now , I would still have backed him at least a bit because of his 'some what ok' performances in 'AUS + NZL' combined with his bradmanesque returns in India. But  since he is  almost 33 , still persisting with him is a bad investment in the long run especially because there are so many talented youngsters in the domestic waiting for chances.

On 10/2/2019 at 5:29 PM, Khota said:

All the so called experts, the white ball red ball BSeers and blah blah blah people. Rohit is a top bat for India and deserves to play. I laugh at the so called clueless experts here. Age etc. The list is endless.

I am glad Rohit has finally shown what he can do in test cricket however tell me if you believe he can do well as opener in SA, NZ or England ? Aus i think he can do well but other 3 i have my doubts. 

I ll put my hand up and confess I have been critical of this guy's insufficient returns vis-a-vis investment made on him over the years. But I think it's fair to say in last 2-3 years, Rohit has fully justified and compensated the early frailties. Irrespective of his productivity in overseas tests, there is no gainsaying the fact, Rohit's name is etched in the upper echelons of Indian batting stalwarts now.

1 minute ago, SK_IH said:

I ll put my hand up and confess I have been critical of this guy's insufficient returns vis-a-vis investment made on him over the years. But I think it's fair to say in last 2-3 years, Rohit has fully justified and compensated the early frailties. Irrespective of his productivity in overseas tests, there is no gainsaying the fact, Rohit's name is etched in the upper echelons of Indian batting stalwarts now.

agreed , n ill take him overseas even if he is inconsistent their only provided if he bats like bradman at home

It's a waste of time persisting with Rohit Sharma in Tests, he is an uber failure. Now as opener, that's a bigger joke. Any of the potential openers would have scored a 100 against this limp d!ck Saffer bowlers.on these conditions.

Even West Indies have a better bowling attack. 

The only way forward for Rohit is to treat him as horses for courses, same strategy applied to bowlers. Flat pitch, no good swing bowlers in opposition then pick him for everything else he is a liability just like in SA tour. 

11 minutes ago, chewy said:

The only way forward for Rohit is to treat him as horses for courses, same strategy applied to bowlers. Flat pitch, no good swing bowlers in opposition then pick him for everything else he is a liability just like in SA tour. 

This is it. If at all TM wants to play Rohit by overiding domestic performers like Shaw, Panchal and Easwaran then it should be only in India as that's were he can score runs. When it comes to SENA countries he is a sitting duck even for Australia particularly when TM wants to play him as an opener.

6 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

I am glad Rohit has finally shown what he can do in test cricket however tell me if you believe he can do well as opener in SA, NZ or England ? Aus i think he can do well but other 3 i have my doubts. 

Your doubts are not misplaced but there is no one better than him.

On 10/5/2019 at 5:47 PM, ExtremeBrainfade said:

Not a hater, thus no apologies, but I didn't think he should have been in the test team.  So, my last few meals have been:

Image result for eating crow meme

Of course, it is expected that Rohit "lovers" will do the same when, after amassing records at home, he will be asked by the team mgmt to open abroad and ... 

You guys will force me to enter the Crow meat selling business.  

Looks like there will be demand both during home and away seasons.   :phehe:

1 hour ago, chewy said:

well said ... apply 'horses for courses' theory on Rohit . Since he is 'bradmanesque'  in India , even if he does not play any other tests he will adjust like 'duck into water '  in India.That is the only effective way of using him, if any. 

1 minute ago, rtmohanlal said:

well said ... apply 'horses for courses' theory on Rohit . Since he is 'bradmanesque'  in India , even if he does not play any other tests he will adjust like 'duck into water '  in India.That is the only effective way of using him, if any. 

As they say in India its about batsman....so u wnt see such rules applied on batsman. Bowlers are picked n dropped acc to condition not batsman atleast in India

We have played rahane at home and dropped him in SA 

12 minutes ago, Khota said:

No. He was the worst in CT and I hold that against him.

bhajji was even worst in 2010 t20 Wc u love him, didnt pick a single wkt in 5 games

Mahela n Inzy avg 3 yes 3 in 2003 Wc......does that make them less of players

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

1 hour ago, Khota said:

No. He was the worst in CT and I hold that against him.

What about the CT which he wonby his bowling.... What about Kohli, Sharma ey all who has regularly failed in all icc tourney knockouts. Why this double standard.

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

As they say in India its about batsman....so u wnt see such rules applied on batsman. Bowlers are picked n dropped acc to condition not batsman atleast in India

We have played rahane at home and dropped him in SA 

I  generally believe that this ' horses for courses' theory should be far lesser applied in general  to batsmen when compared to bowlers. This is because

batting is a discipline where a 'single ball' is enough for the batsman to discontinue thru the rest of an inns. So constantly making changes to batting unit is  an adversely affecting move. Yet batsmen   like Rohit  can be utilized in that way  because of him being such productive at home.Any way as you said. highly doubt wr.t that with this TM.  

On 10/6/2019 at 10:24 AM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

bhajji was even worst in 2010 t20 Wc u love him, didnt pick a single wkt in 5 games

Mahela n Inzy avg 3 yes 3 in 2003 Wc......does that make them less of players

Show me he was the worst if not can I call you a liar?

Edited by Khota

On 10/6/2019 at 11:15 AM, raki05 said:

What about the CT which he wonby his bowling.... What about Kohli, Sharma ey all who has regularly failed in all icc tourney knockouts. Why this double standard.

There is no double standard. We are discussing Ashwin.

9 hours ago, Khota said:

Show me he was the worst if not can I call you a liar?

PiaXeXg.png

As u can see in the list the only bowler to get 0 wkts is bhajji that to in 5 games, ashwin atleast 1 in 3 games

Now call me liar......:p:

now i shud call u clueless 

I hve told this 100 times, u dnt knw ur stats u dnt what jackshit ur saying......

Ashwin has done better then him in test cricket ODI cricket, t20 cricket,  ODI WC, t20 Wc 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

PiaXeXg.png

As u can see in the list the only bowler to get 0 wkts is bhajji that to in 5 games, ashwin atleast 1 in 3 games

I hve told this 100 times, u dnt knw ur stats u dnt what jackshit ur saying......

Ashwin has done better then him in test cricket ODI cricket, t20 cricket,  ODI WC, t20 Wc 

Yes not only are wrong but your Goebbels style propoganda does not work. Go look atthe numbers harbhajan is the second best with econ of 6.15 and everyone else is below him. You talk of red ball white ball etc but this is T20. He has the second best economy rate. Yes indeed you are very wrong.

Edited by Khota

7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

PiaXeXg.png

Keep on putting garbage like this and it just confirms what I think of you.

My goodness...

Some fans are really stupid... again fooled by flat track bullying.

We can win home matches(against this SA team") even after resting five players,yeah any 5 (including kohli,pujji),this guy will lay eggs when the real overseas season begins.

22 minutes ago, Adamant said:

My goodness...

Some fans are really stupid... again fooled by flat track bullying.

We can win home matches(against this SA team") even after resting five players,yeah any 5 (including kohli,pujji),this guy will lay eggs when the real overseas season begins.

The hen who laid golden eggs, you mean.

Rohit Sharma had a great world cup in England.

Chalo ek match mein do shatak - bohut nautanki ho gaya. Ball swing kiya to maidan ke bahar toorant. Abhi Rohit is do shatak ke bahane 10-15 test khelega, Bewrat ki kasam!! Prithvi Shah ka career gayaa bhaad mein!! :facepalm:

Edited by Audiophile

8 hours ago, Khota said:

Yes not only are wrong but your Goebbels style propoganda does not work. Go look atthe numbers harbhajan is the second best with econ of 6.15 and everyone else is below him.

Right so u pointed it ashwin doesnt take wkts but the when bhajji doesnt u change u eco....wah

Dont u bring in ashwin CT 2017 when we talk about test 

Atleast odi n t20 are played with white ball 

As a main bowler ur suppose to pick wkts....he didnt a single that to competing against yuvi, vinay kumar, chawla, yusuf pathan....who all got wkts . I thought ull say that ....thats what u do caught offguard and then ull point something else.  u hve been after ashwin n pandya on games when they pick less wkts n have good eco,.....then ur the same guy who ll say they lack wkts..

Dnt be hypocrite.....dnt defend 0 wkts

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

6 hours ago, Mariyam said:

The hen who laid golden eggs, you mean.

Rohit Sharma had a great world cup in England.

Yeah,

I was thinking about giving you a proper statistics based reply but if this thread is any indicator you wont get it .

The only way this rohit experiment is going to stop is by letting him play three tests in newzealand,after that you wont have anything to defend.

He is a sitting duck against swing.

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Right so u pointed it ashwin doesnt take wkts but the when bhajji doesnt u change u eco....wah

Dont u bring in ashwin CT 2017 when we talk about test 

Atleast odi n t20 are played with white ball 

As a main bowler ur suppose to pick wkts....he didnt a single that to competing against yuvi, vinay kumar, chawla, yusuf pathan....who all got wkts . I thought ull say that ....thats what u do caught offguard and then ull point something else.  u hve been after ashwin n pandya on games when they pick less wkts n have good eco,.....then ur the same guy who ll say they lack wkts..

Dnt be hypocrite.....dnt defend 0 wkts

Not in T20 you Einstein. T 20 is all about containment. My grandmother knows more about sports than you do.

9 minutes ago, Khota said:

Quit shouting. Your data proves Harbhajan was the second best bowler for India.

a person with 0 wkts proves only one thing that he was the worse 

9 minutes ago, Khota said:

Not in T20 you Einstein. T 20 is all about containment. My grandmother knows more about sports than you do.

really did it help ??? coz we didnt win coz we didnt take wkts 

then ask ur grandmother to explain u the diff btw kookabura, dukes n SG

15 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

a person with 0 wkts proves only one thing that he was the worse 

really did it help ??? coz we didnt win coz we didnt take wkts 

then ask ur grandmother to explain u the diff btw kookabura, dukes n SG

Reading an online article does not make you an expert in fluid dynamics. Balls are complicated, play with your and keep yourself occupied.

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

Reading an online article does not make you an expert in fluid dynamics. Balls are complicated, play with your and keep yourself occupied.

everyone has atleast showed n presented something

u on other hand my frend have resorted to just remarks- my grandmother knws this, others knws nothing

To prove something u need facts.....u fail to show any 

9 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

everyone has atleast showed n presented something

u on other hand my frend have resorted to just remarks- my grandmother knws this, others knws nothing

To prove something u need facts.....u fail to show any 

If you call the second best bowler the worst what is there to discuss? And that is based on the data you supplied. You are the one who started shouting and yelling by capitalizing words. Bad manners.

1 minute ago, Khota said:

If you call the second best bowler the worst what is there to discuss? And that is based on the data you supplied. You are the one who started shouting and yelling by capitalizing words. Bad manners.

really u want me to show the stat of whole tournament where he wont be even in list

Oh u can change the ranking how ever u want to

I can change ranking acc to avg, s/r , eco.....depends how u want put a filter 

but 0 wkt will always be the worse

OtbcaGP.png

Look i just changed a filter....now who is the worst

Oh wait he is not in the list coz he didnt take a single wkt .....this shows chawla, yusuf patha, yuvi were better bowlers 

37 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

really u want me to show the stat of whole tournament where he wont be even in list

Oh u can change the ranking how ever u want to

I can change ranking acc to avg, s/r , eco.....depends how u want put a filter 

but 0 wkt will always be the worse

OtbcaGP.png

Look i just changed a filter....now who is the worst

Oh wait he is not in the list coz he didnt take a single wkt .....this shows chawla, yusuf patha, yuvi were better bowlers 

T20 is about scoring runs and curtailing runs for defence. Who had the best economy rate?

Flat track or not ... Rohit brings a new dimension to Indian test team.. that is six hitting prowess.. he can absolutely murder opposition spinners.. suprisingly no other indian batsman than rohit employs sweep shots to their advantage.. it's a really eminent shot when done extensively can unsettle spinners line nd Length.. specially in turning tracks...

Not to forget even to seamers even to much lacuna in his batting technique against swinging ball .. he has adjusted very well.. evident from the fact he is playing ball very late nd was using feet against philander to unsettle him from his line and length... 

Yes he is susceptible to swinging nd seaming ball .. but so are all other batsmen sans kohli..  mayank is untested.. pujara often gets bowled by incoming delivereies.. rahane is also susceptible to swinging ball outside 4th stump.. Vihari has weakness to short balls.. see no batsmen are perfect barring kohli.. who can bat even on oil fields.. with skating boots on.. 

7 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Economy rate is more important than avg or wickets taken in LOIs and T20s.

Only Eco is good incase of a 5th bowler but main bowler has to take wkt column cant go empty for long . 

which is why question have risen on bhuvi....even ashwin n jaddu was replaced due to that.....problem wasnt their eco 

8 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Only Eco is good incase of a 5th bowler but main bowler has to take wkt column cant go empty for long . 

which is why question have risen on bhuvi....even ashwin n jaddu was replaced due to that.....problem wasnt their eco 

No questions have been risen for Bhuvi becuase he gets tonked in the death and does not take enough wickets upfront.If he was having great economy rate then it would have been fine.

Bhajji in few t20 world cups was very good  bowler from Indian team as teams played safe against him and tonked everyone else.He did not pick many wickets but batsmen played him safe for most part.

Economy rate plays more important role in T20s than in Odis where you need the ability to take wickets.

19 minutes ago, putrevus said:

No questions have been risen for Bhuvi becuase he gets tonked in the death and does not take enough wickets upfront.If he was having great economy rate then it would have been fine.

what world are u living

We have has so many thread on bhuvi struggle with new ball in ODi

On contrary his death bowling has improved

He has a good eco as always 

Bhajji in few t20 world cups was very good  bowler from Indian team as teams played safe against him and tonked everyone else.He did not pick many wickets but batsmen played him safe for most part.

if 1 out of ur 4 bowlers isnt picking wkts ur in trouble.....

Economy rate plays more important role in T20s than in Odis where you need the ability to take wickets.

yes it plays a role but then only to an extent which is why he was replaced soon after those years of lack of wkts 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

praveen kumar 

u cnt win without wkts....and we didnt also.

And who was right behind him and better than half a dozen others? And yes you can win T 20 without taking wkts. You know so little about sports.

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

Economy rate is more important than avg or wickets taken in LOIs and T20s.

He will never understand this. He makes ridiculous statements that shows his utter lack of knowledege. His strong point is that he can argue all day long.

10 minutes ago, Khota said:

And who was right behind him and better than half a dozen others? And yes you can win T 20 without taking wkts. You know so little about sports.

go check those tournamet result we didnt win.....coz his eco was 6.15.....u can win with 4 eco in t20 not 6.

We had 2 bowlers with good eco yet we didnt win 

funny when i showed u hardik n krunal eco....u were like where are the wkts 

Hypocrite 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

go check those tournamet result we didnt win.....coz his eco was 6.15.....u can win with 4 eco in t20 not 6.

We had 2 bowlers with good eco yet we didnt win 

funny when i showed u hardik n krunal eco....u were like where are the wkts 

Hypocrite 

This is t20. Economy matters. Pandya brothers are not proper frontline bowlers so once again you are clueless.

Edited by Khota