Modi at grave of Gandhi

Alam_dar

What is this? Perhaps Majboori ka doosra naam Gandhi ji ?

Same thing happens in Pakistan when Mullahs of Jamat-e-Islami and Deoband today pays tribute to Jinnah in the assembly, while Jinnah was a Shia and lived a life of a Kafir too. How come then sunni extremists are showing respect to him today in Pakistan?

del.jpg.0e7b79a122cbb3b3ecf4612984872374.jpg

Edited by Alam_dar

Are you for real. Cut the crap. Both India and Pakistan (peopel leaders population)  were like two sons to Gandhi. Gandhi knew that one son will listen to him, other wont. So He tried all he could to pressure one son (India) to behave like elder brother and give in to each of Pakistani demands including wealth land (if you see India Bangladesh Border you will see all mountains became India , and all fertile plains and industry became Bangladesh), Path in hope that one day, Pakistan will change as people to people co-operation will automatically help build bridges.

Pakistans selfishness, greed knew no bounds at time of partition, Gandhijis Love to its young child Pakistan unwittingly was hurting elder son India, who couldn't say No to Gandhiji,  Gandhiji is still and will remain most loved, revered, held in high esteem, and assumed way above humanity by So called elder son India. No one can value Gandhi more than Indians. They do not need to be phony libtard or sheep to respect Gandhi.

They are from same state, he is bowing to a fellow gujju. So what? Dont equate him to your country's mullah politicians. He has always spoken high of MKG. 

Libturds world over are burning over his op-ed in nytimes on MKG's 150th birth anniversay. Sab ko sulag rahi hain. Mazaa aagya.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/02/opinion/modi-mahatma-gandhi.html

This chuth from Al-jazeera.

Edited by coffee_rules

5 minutes ago, mishra said:

Are you for real. Cut the crap. Both India and Pakistan (peopel leaders population)  were like two sons to Gandhi. Gandhi knew that one son will listen to him, other wont. So He tried all he could to pressure one son (India) to behave like elder brother and give in to each of Pakistani demands including wealth land (if you see India Bangladesh Border you will see all mountains became India , and all fertile plains and industry became Bangladesh), Path in hope that one day, Pakistan will change as people to people co-operation will automatically help build bridges.

I think there is a misunderstanding here. 

For me Gandhi was a true Secular leader and I respect him for that. 

While Jinnah was a hypocrite. He lived like Secularists, but then only for fame, he became the leader of Muslims and then made Pakistan. 

Pakistans selfishness, greed knew no bounds at time of partition, Gandhijis Love to its young child Pakistan unwittingly was hurting elder son India, who couldn't say No to Gandhiji,  Gandhiji is still and will remain most loved, revered, held in high esteem, and assumed way above humanity by So called elder son India. No one can value Gandhi more than Indians. They do not need to be phony libtard or sheep to respect Gandhi.

This could not be said for all Indian. There are Indians who have been hating Gandhi so much that they killed Gandhi. And now right wing Hindutva does not even ready to criticize Godse and declare him to be wrong. 

Respect for Godse and respect for Gandhi cannot go hands in hands. 

BJP following an ideology of RSS Hindu Rashtrya, which is directly against the ideology of Gandhi. 

11 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

While Jinnah was a hypocrite. He lived like Secularists, but then only for fame, he became the leader of Muslims and then made Pakistan. 

This could not be said for all Indian. There are Indians who have been hating Gandhi so much that they killed Gandhi. And now right wing Hindutva does not even ready to criticize Godse and declare him to be wrong. 

BJP following an ideology of RSS Hindu Rashtrya, which is directly against the ideology of Gandhi. 

You read only propagand material about RW opinions. You seem to appreciate a lot a Gandhi. Did you know ..

Gandhi swarajya was inspired from Swadharma.

He opposed and broke relations with his son for marrying a Muslim.

He believed in varnadharma and wanted British to ban cow slaughtering. 

He was as RWer as Modi.

28 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Dont even compare the two. Jinnah and Nehru were same. Difference between Nehuru and Jinnah was, Nehuru still litened to Gandhi despite knowing that Jinnah is misusing , Gandhis love to Indians (didnt matter region religion).

28 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

There is no relation between Love/respect to Gandhi versus respect to Godse. let me give you few examples of how difficult , Pakisnis unreasonable greed was making Indians to be in so called "Daram Sankat", I dont know what English term is for it but other icfer may give the English term. If you are not a Muslim and living in India at the time of partition and demands and behaviour of Jinnah and Muslims of current Pakistan, You wont question it.

Just today there was a news that UK court ruled Pakistan has no right to access Hyderbad Nizams wealth.

Who in right mind would have given a path/link via Road to East Pakistan and west Pakistan. here, below, excerpt from Godse , last speech.

Indians firmly believed that action of Gandhiji in last days were simply unjust to India, and Jinnah was and will misuse it even further.

Gandhi is being referred to as the Father of the Nation. But if that is so, he had failed his paternal duty inasmuch as he has acted very treacherously to the nation by his consenting to the partitioning of it. I stoutly maintain that Gandhi has failed in his duty. He has proved to be the Father of Pakistan. His inner-voice, his spiritual power and his doctrine of non-violence of which so much is made of, all crumbled before Jinnah’s iron will and proved to be powerless. Briefly speaking, I thought to myself and foresaw I shall be totally ruined, and the only thing I could expect from the people would be nothing but hatred and that I shall have lost all my honour, even more valuable than my life, if I were to kill Gandhiji. But at the same time I felt that the Indian politics in the absence of Gandhiji would surely be proved practical, able to retaliate, and would be powerful with armed forces. No doubt, my own future would be totally ruined, but the nation would be saved from the inroads of Pakistan . People may even call me and dub me as devoid of any sense or foolish, but the nation would be free to follow the course founded on the reason which I consider to be necessary for sound nation-building.

So No, Even Godse didnt hate Gandhi. He lovead and respected him and  thought it was a necessity that he isnt around when India is talking to Pakistan

Edited by mishra

12 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

You read only propagand material about RW opinions. You seem to appreciate a lot a Gandhi. Did you know ..

He was as RWer as Modi.

I don't believe in PERFECTION. 

I criticize Gandhi if he goes against the standards of Secularism, but I praise him for the good that he brought to India and the world through Secularism. 

Every thing takes time. I know about myself that my ideas went through evolution of  one decade and only after that I was able to get rid of the Muslim inside me completely. 

3 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I criticize Gandhi if he goes against the standards of Secularism, but I praise him for the good that he brought to India and the world through Secularism. 

Every thing takes time. I know about myself that my ideas went through evolution of  one decade and only after that I was able to get rid of the Muslim inside me completely. 

Read Swami Vivekananda Savarkar and Sri Aurobindo to know about what inspires mainstream RW , not about some fringe who believes Godse needs to be worshipped.

8 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Dont demean Gandhi by describing him as secular. He is way above that. You will never understand it. In India, He is called "Bapu", "Mahatma". Its not possible to become like him or follow path like him. Simple as that.  Read his biographies. You will understand.

12 minutes ago, mishra said:

Dont even compare the two.

Why not?

Till the time I don't compare them, how could I come to a conclusion that both were totally different. One was the cause of development of Secularism in the region, while other destroyed the secularism and brought Islamic system. 

12 minutes ago, mishra said:

There is no relation between Love/respect to Gandhi versus respect to Godse. let me give you few examples of how difficult , Pakisnis unreasonable greed was making Indians to be in so called "Daram Sankat", I dont know what English term is for it but other icfer may give the English term. If you are not a Muslim and living in India at the time of partition and demands and behaviour of Jinnah and Muslims of current Pakistan, You wont question it.

Just today there was a news that UK court ruled Pakistan has no right to access Hyderbad Nizams wealth.

Who in right mind would have given a path/link via Road to East Pakistan and west Pakistan. here, below, excerpt from Godse , last speech.

Indians firmly believed that action of Gandhiji in last days were simply unjust to India, and Jinnah was and will misuse it even further.

So No, Even Godse didnt hate Gandhi. He lovead and respected him and  thought it was a necessity that he isnt around when India is talking to Pakistan

OK, let me ask you if Modi is able to come in the Public and claim that Gandhi was fatal to India, and Godse was totally correct in killing him? If Modi cannot do it, then it is that hypocrisy which we are talking about. 

Godse and right wing Hindutva got All the Time to make Indians realize that Gandhi was wrong. But they failed. Thus they took the terrorists path. 

And who says Gandhi was bad for India? 

I believe that Gandhi would have succeeded in solving Kashmir issue long time ago and has brought much more prosperity to the region, instead of wars and poverty.  Not only India, but Gandhi would have also influenced Pakistan positively to a great extent. Gandhi got that aura which made even his opponents to respect him. 

34 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

He was as RWer as Modi.

Lord Ram expelled Mata Sita, and she lived a life of hermit because he overheard something said by some no body in Ayodhya. Hope you find justification on that  Social behaviour

Edited by mishra

19 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

OK, let me ask you if Modi is able to come in the Public and claim that Gandhi was fatal to India, and Godse was totally correct in killing him? If Modi cannot do it, then it is that hypocrisy which we are talking about. 

Godse and right wing Hindutva got All the Time to make Indians realize that Gandhi was wrong. But they failed. Thus they took the terrorists path. 

And who says Gandhi was bad for India? 

I believe that Gandhi would have succeeded in solving Kashmir issue long time ago and has brought much more prosperity to the region, instead of wars and poverty.  Not only India, but Gandhi would have also influenced Pakistan positively to a great extent. Gandhi got that aura which made even his opponents to respect him. 

I dont think you understand Gandhi. Gandhi is a philosophy. Rest are humans including Modi. If you would have read calculus you will understad what newton was saying

limit  F(x)=L

x->infinity

So, its about boundry of humane behavior

Gandhiji murder was political assassination, necessitated at time. I dont understand how terrorism,Kashmir or other stuff comes in picture. 

Edited by mishra

2 hours ago, diga said:

What's shocking in this...most of it is known. 

Only lame-rod and his ilk act ignorant about it

I didn't know about his refusal to pencillin for Kasturba, while she died painfully. He must have believed it is pious for a Hindu woman to die as a married woman.  I guess we have to focus only on his philosophy and the impact of his legacy and not so mych on the person who is only human.

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

https://twitter.com/i/moments/1138485391357558785?s=13

quite shocking revelations about Gandhi.

Its very easy to find fault in a person. Whoever is making those tweets is actually doing disservice to Hindus and Indians, not just locally but on global platform. 

Should be arrested. But in modern India, you get arrested when you tweet against ruling party Politicians.

Gandhi is one up here too

Edited by mishra

19 minutes ago, mishra said:

Its very easy to find fault in a person. Whoever is making those tweets is actually doing disservice to Hindus and Indians, not just locally but on global platform. 

Should be arrested. But in modern India, you get arrested when you tweet against ruling party Politicians.

Gandhi is one up here too

I believe every thing should be open for criticism. It is justice to put every thing on it's place. 

Making Gandhi a sacred cow is not a service to humankind, but doing justice is. 

9 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I believe every thing should be open for criticism. It is justice to put every thing on it's place. 

Making Gandhi a sacred cow is not a service to humankind, but doing justice is. 

Because Gandhi is definition of sacred.

Indian Nationalist couldn’t retaliate to bloodshed orchestrated by Jinnah and his supporters, and Muslim population in particular region because Gandhi could and would stop them. 

Hindus will rightfully complain that Gandhji was unjust for not letting them retaliate when they were being raped pillaged , burned, driven away from their hime. Infact effective genocide was in progress on both sides of Indian border. Thats where it all stops.