Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Alam_dar

Modi at grave of Gandhi

Recommended Posts

What is this? Perhaps Majboori ka doosra naam Gandhi ji ?

 

Same thing happens in Pakistan when Mullahs of Jamat-e-Islami and Deoband today pays tribute to Jinnah in the assembly, while Jinnah was a Shia and lived a life of a Kafir too. How come then sunni extremists are showing respect to him today in Pakistan?

 

del.jpg.0e7b79a122cbb3b3ecf4612984872374.jpg

Edited by Alam_dar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you for real. Cut the crap. Both India and Pakistan (peopel leaders population)  were like two sons to Gandhi. Gandhi knew that one son will listen to him, other wont. So He tried all he could to pressure one son (India) to behave like elder brother and give in to each of Pakistani demands including wealth land (if you see India Bangladesh Border you will see all mountains became India , and all fertile plains and industry became Bangladesh), Path in hope that one day, Pakistan will change as people to people co-operation will automatically help build bridges.

 

Pakistans selfishness, greed knew no bounds at time of partition, Gandhijis Love to its young child Pakistan unwittingly was hurting elder son India, who couldn't say No to Gandhiji,  Gandhiji is still and will remain most loved, revered, held in high esteem, and assumed way above humanity by So called elder son India. No one can value Gandhi more than Indians. They do not need to be phony libtard or sheep to respect Gandhi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are from same state, he is bowing to a fellow gujju. So what? Dont equate him to your country's mullah politicians. He has always spoken high of MKG. 

 

Libturds world over are burning over his op-ed in nytimes on MKG's 150th birth anniversay. Sab ko sulag rahi hain. Mazaa aagya.

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/02/opinion/modi-mahatma-gandhi.html

 

 

This chuth from Al-jazeera.

 

 

Edited by coffee_rules

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mishra said:

Are you for real. Cut the crap. Both India and Pakistan (peopel leaders population)  were like two sons to Gandhi. Gandhi knew that one son will listen to him, other wont. So He tried all he could to pressure one son (India) to behave like elder brother and give in to each of Pakistani demands including wealth land (if you see India Bangladesh Border you will see all mountains became India , and all fertile plains and industry became Bangladesh), Path in hope that one day, Pakistan will change as people to people co-operation will automatically help build bridges.

 

I think there is a misunderstanding here. 

For me Gandhi was a true Secular leader and I respect him for that. 

While Jinnah was a hypocrite. He lived like Secularists, but then only for fame, he became the leader of Muslims and then made Pakistan. 

 

Quote

Pakistans selfishness, greed knew no bounds at time of partition, Gandhijis Love to its young child Pakistan unwittingly was hurting elder son India, who couldn't say No to Gandhiji,  Gandhiji is still and will remain most loved, revered, held in high esteem, and assumed way above humanity by So called elder son India. No one can value Gandhi more than Indians. They do not need to be phony libtard or sheep to respect Gandhi.

 

This could not be said for all Indian. There are Indians who have been hating Gandhi so much that they killed Gandhi. And now right wing Hindutva does not even ready to criticize Godse and declare him to be wrong. 

 

Respect for Godse and respect for Gandhi cannot go hands in hands. 

 

BJP following an ideology of RSS Hindu Rashtrya, which is directly against the ideology of Gandhi. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I think there is a misunderstanding here. 

For me Gandhi was a true Secular leader and I respect him for that. 

While Jinnah was a hypocrite. He lived like Secularists, but then only for fame, he became the leader of Muslims and then made Pakistan. 

 

 

This could not be said for all Indian. There are Indians who have been hating Gandhi so much that they killed Gandhi. And now right wing Hindutva does not even ready to criticize Godse and declare him to be wrong. 

 

Respect for Godse and respect for Gandhi cannot go hands in hands. 

 

BJP following an ideology of RSS Hindu Rashtrya, which is directly against the ideology of Gandhi. 

You read only propagand material about RW opinions. You seem to appreciate a lot a Gandhi. Did you know ..

 

Gandhi swarajya was inspired from Swadharma.

 

He opposed and broke relations with his son for marrying a Muslim.

 

He believed in varnadharma and wanted British to ban cow slaughtering. 

 

He was as RWer as Modi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I think there is a misunderstanding here. 

For me Gandhi was a true Secular leader and I respect him for that. 

While Jinnah was a hypocrite. He lived like Secularists, but then only for fame, he became the leader of Muslims and then made Pakistan.

Dont even compare the two. Jinnah and Nehru were same. Difference between Nehuru and Jinnah was, Nehuru still litened to Gandhi despite knowing that Jinnah is misusing , Gandhis love to Indians (didnt matter region religion).

28 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

This could not be said for all Indian. There are Indians who have been hating Gandhi so much that they killed Gandhi. And now right wing Hindutva does not even ready to criticize Godse and declare him to be wrong. 

 

Respect for Godse and respect for Gandhi cannot go hands in hands. 

 

BJP following an ideology of RSS Hindu Rashtrya, which is directly against the ideology of Gandhi. 

There is no relation between Love/respect to Gandhi versus respect to Godse. let me give you few examples of how difficult , Pakisnis unreasonable greed was making Indians to be in so called "Daram Sankat", I dont know what English term is for it but other icfer may give the English term. If you are not a Muslim and living in India at the time of partition and demands and behaviour of Jinnah and Muslims of current Pakistan, You wont question it.

Just today there was a news that UK court ruled Pakistan has no right to access Hyderbad Nizams wealth.

Who in right mind would have given a path/link via Road to East Pakistan and west Pakistan. here, below, excerpt from Godse , last speech.

Indians firmly believed that action of Gandhiji in last days were simply unjust to India, and Jinnah was and will misuse it even further.

Quote

Gandhi is being referred to as the Father of the Nation. But if that is so, he had failed his paternal duty inasmuch as he has acted very treacherously to the nation by his consenting to the partitioning of it. I stoutly maintain that Gandhi has failed in his duty. He has proved to be the Father of Pakistan. His inner-voice, his spiritual power and his doctrine of non-violence of which so much is made of, all crumbled before Jinnah’s iron will and proved to be powerless. Briefly speaking, I thought to myself and foresaw I shall be totally ruined, and the only thing I could expect from the people would be nothing but hatred and that I shall have lost all my honour, even more valuable than my life, if I were to kill Gandhiji. But at the same time I felt that the Indian politics in the absence of Gandhiji would surely be proved practical, able to retaliate, and would be powerful with armed forces. No doubt, my own future would be totally ruined, but the nation would be saved from the inroads of Pakistan . People may even call me and dub me as devoid of any sense or foolish, but the nation would be free to follow the course founded on the reason which I consider to be necessary for sound nation-building.

 

So No, Even Godse didnt hate Gandhi. He lovead and respected him and  thought it was a necessity that he isnt around when India is talking to Pakistan

Edited by mishra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

You read only propagand material about RW opinions. You seem to appreciate a lot a Gandhi. Did you know ..

 

Gandhi swarajya was inspired from Swadharma.

 

He opposed and broke relations with his son for marrying a Muslim.

 

He believed in varnadharma and wanted British to ban cow slaughtering. 

 

He was as RWer as Modi.

 

I don't believe in PERFECTION. 

I criticize Gandhi if he goes against the standards of Secularism, but I praise him for the good that he brought to India and the world through Secularism. 

Every thing takes time. I know about myself that my ideas went through evolution of  one decade and only after that I was able to get rid of the Muslim inside me completely. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

 

I don't believe in PERFECTION. 

I criticize Gandhi if he goes against the standards of Secularism, but I praise him for the good that he brought to India and the world through Secularism. 

Every thing takes time. I know about myself that my ideas went through evolution of  one decade and only after that I was able to get rid of the Muslim inside me completely. 

Read Swami Vivekananda Savarkar and Sri Aurobindo to know about what inspires mainstream RW , not about some fringe who believes Godse needs to be worshipped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

 

I don't believe in PERFECTION. 

I criticize Gandhi if he goes against the standards of Secularism, but I praise him for the good that he brought to India and the world through Secularism. 

Every thing takes time. I know about myself that my ideas went through evolution of  one decade and only after that I was able to get rid of the Muslim inside me completely. 

Dont demean Gandhi by describing him as secular. He is way above that. You will never understand it. In India, He is called "Bapu", "Mahatma". Its not possible to become like him or follow path like him. Simple as that.  Read his biographies. You will understand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mishra said:

Dont even compare the two.

Why not?

Till the time I don't compare them, how could I come to a conclusion that both were totally different. One was the cause of development of Secularism in the region, while other destroyed the secularism and brought Islamic system. 

12 minutes ago, mishra said:

 

There is no relation between Love/respect to Gandhi versus respect to Godse. let me give you few examples of how difficult , Pakisnis unreasonable greed was making Indians to be in so called "Daram Sankat", I dont know what English term is for it but other icfer may give the English term. If you are not a Muslim and living in India at the time of partition and demands and behaviour of Jinnah and Muslims of current Pakistan, You wont question it.

Just today there was a news that UK court ruled Pakistan has no right to access Hyderbad Nizams wealth.

Who in right mind would have given a path/link via Road to East Pakistan and west Pakistan. here, below, excerpt from Godse , last speech.

Indians firmly believed that action of Gandhiji in last days were simply unjust to India, and Jinnah was and will misuse it even further.

 

So No, Even Godse didnt hate Gandhi. He lovead and respected him and  thought it was a necessity that he isnt around when India is talking to Pakistan

OK, let me ask you if Modi is able to come in the Public and claim that Gandhi was fatal to India, and Godse was totally correct in killing him? If Modi cannot do it, then it is that hypocrisy which we are talking about. 

 

Godse and right wing Hindutva got All the Time to make Indians realize that Gandhi was wrong. But they failed. Thus they took the terrorists path. 

 

And who says Gandhi was bad for India? 

 

I believe that Gandhi would have succeeded in solving Kashmir issue long time ago and has brought much more prosperity to the region, instead of wars and poverty.  Not only India, but Gandhi would have also influenced Pakistan positively to a great extent. Gandhi got that aura which made even his opponents to respect him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

You read only propagand material about RW opinions. You seem to appreciate a lot a Gandhi. Did you know ..

 

Gandhi swarajya was inspired from Swadharma.

 

He opposed and broke relations with his son for marrying a Muslim.

 

He believed in varnadharma and wanted British to ban cow slaughtering. 

 

He was as RWer as Modi.

Lord Ram expelled Mata Sita, and she lived a life of hermit because he overheard something said by some no body in Ayodhya. Hope you find justification on that  Social behaviour

Edited by mishra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

OK, let me ask you if Modi is able to come in the Public and claim that Gandhi was fatal to India, and Godse was totally correct in killing him? If Modi cannot do it, then it is that hypocrisy which we are talking about. 

 

 

Godse and right wing Hindutva got All the Time to make Indians realize that Gandhi was wrong. But they failed. Thus they took the terrorists path. 

 

And who says Gandhi was bad for India? 

 

I believe that Gandhi would have succeeded in solving Kashmir issue long time ago and has brought much more prosperity to the region, instead of wars and poverty.  Not only India, but Gandhi would have also influenced Pakistan positively to a great extent. Gandhi got that aura which made even his opponents to respect him. 

I dont think you understand Gandhi. Gandhi is a philosophy. Rest are humans including Modi. If you would have read calculus you will understad what newton was saying

 

limit  F(x)=L

x->infinity

 

So, its about boundry of humane behavior

Gandhiji murder was political assassination, necessitated at time. I dont understand how terrorism,Kashmir or other stuff comes in picture. 

 

Edited by mishra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, diga said:

What's shocking in this...most of it is known. 

Only lame-rod and his ilk act ignorant about it

I didn't know about his refusal to pencillin for Kasturba, while she died painfully. He must have believed it is pious for a Hindu woman to die as a married woman.  I guess we have to focus only on his philosophy and the impact of his legacy and not so mych on the person who is only human.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

https://twitter.com/i/moments/1138485391357558785?s=13

 

quite shocking revelations about Gandhi.

Its very easy to find fault in a person. Whoever is making those tweets is actually doing disservice to Hindus and Indians, not just locally but on global platform. 

Should be arrested. But in modern India, you get arrested when you tweet against ruling party Politicians.

 Gandhi is one up here too

Edited by mishra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, mishra said:

Its very easy to find fault in a person. Whoever is making those tweets is actually doing disservice to Hindus and Indians, not just locally but on global platform. 

Should be arrested. But in modern India, you get arrested when you tweet against ruling party Politicians.

 Gandhi is one up here too

I believe every thing should be open for criticism. It is justice to put every thing on it's place. 

 

Making Gandhi a sacred cow is not a service to humankind, but doing justice is. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mishra said:

Are you for real. Cut the crap. Both India and Pakistan (peopel leaders population)  were like two sons to Gandhi. Gandhi knew that one son will listen to him, other wont. So He tried all he could to pressure one son (India) to behave like elder brother and give in to each of Pakistani demands including wealth land (if you see India Bangladesh Border you will see all mountains became India , and all fertile plains and industry became Bangladesh), Path in hope that one day, Pakistan will change as people to people co-operation will automatically help build bridges.

 

Pakistans selfishness, greed knew no bounds at time of partition, Gandhijis Love to its young child Pakistan unwittingly was hurting elder son India, who couldn't say No to Gandhiji,  Gandhiji is still and will remain most loved, revered, held in high esteem, and assumed way above humanity by So called elder son India. No one can value Gandhi more than Indians. They do not need to be phony libtard or sheep to respect Gandhi.

So basically Indians appreciate a leader that allowed Pakistan to separate from India. Looks like we are on the same page here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I believe every thing should be open for criticism. It is justice to put every thing on it's place. 

 

Making Gandhi a sacred cow is not a service to humankind, but doing justice is. 

 

Because Gandhi is definition of sacred.

 

Indian Nationalist couldn’t retaliate to bloodshed orchestrated by Jinnah and his supporters, and Muslim population in particular region because Gandhi could and would stop them. 

Hindus will rightfully complain that Gandhji was unjust for not letting them retaliate when they were being raped pillaged , burned, driven away from their hime. Infact effective genocide was in progress on both sides of Indian border. Thats where it all stops. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

So basically Indians appreciate a leader that allowed Pakistan to separate from India. Looks like we are on the same page here.

Godse , IMO, believed to respond Lahore ( and rest of Pakistan) riots by Delhi ( and rest of India) riots assuming that it will deter Muslims of Lahore. 

Gandhi wanted solution by non response by Hindus, assuming that non violence at Delhi may deter Riots by Muslims in Lahore (Pakistan) but definitely save lives in Delhi(rest of india)

 

Fact is: Muslim of Lahore ( rest of Pakistan) wouldn’t have and did not listened to either approach. Its just that Gandhi approach saved many lives in Delhi( and rest of India)

 

Rest all is for people to discuss including memebera of this forum as most are very reasonable people

Edited by mishra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mishra said:

Because Gandhi is definition of sacred.

 

Indian Nationalist couldn’t retaliate to bloodshed orchestrated by Jinnah and his supporters, and Muslim population in particular region because Gandhi could and would stop them. 

Hindus will rightfully complain that Gandhji was unjust for not letting them retaliate when they were being raped pillaged , burned, driven away from their hime. Infact effective genocide was in progress on both sides of Indian border. Thats where it all stops. 

Read this book.

https://www.scribd.com/document/200330428/It-Was-the-Muslims-Who-Started-Partition-of-India-Violence-By-Ranjit-Singh

 

The violence was triggered on 16th Aug 1946 , one year before when Jinnah called the Direct Action Day!. What Hs and Ss did was to retaliate the violence as it would not stop. A lot of people carried that resentment towards Gandhi Nehru for betraying millions of Hs.

 

Quote

More importantly, its wrong & unjust to put the blame of partition riots equally on Hindus & Sikhs as on Muslims. While the Muslims were killing the Hindus & Sikhs to terrorize them according to Islamic justification to install darul-Islam of Pakistan; the Hindus & Sikh violence was a retaliation & revenge after they had lost their loved ones under harrowing Muslim barbarity for one full year starting Direct Action Day, 16th Aug 1946 on the eve of 18th of Ramadan, when the Muslims first started killing Hindus & Sikhs of Bengal and later Punjab that year.

For a Muslim in pre-independence times, the
idea of dar-ul-Islam of Pakistan was a cherished dream. Jinnah may have just leadered the Muslim
league activities; but the Pakistan movement was brought to reality by the Muslims not because they
were following Jinnah, but because they were obeying the commands of Allah & Qu’ran. For a Muslim
in pre-independent India, the word “independence from British” meant re-installation of Islamic
caliphate in India, not the independence of a free & Democratic India. Muslims thought that
democracy is an act of idolatory & yet another ‘Hindu conspiracy’ to take control of India from the
rightful owners of India – the Muslims. “Oh how clever these Hindu infidels are ! India belongs to the
sons of Bin Qasim, Mughals and Tipu Sultan not these Hindu & Sikh kuffars!”
The Muslim league in Punjab aroused the Muslim dominated Punjab police and Muslims of Punjab to
begin a wave of well-planned attacks on Sikh villages in West Punjab. The first riots in Punjab began
with western most to centrally located districts of Punjab such as Peshawar, Jhang, then Sheikhpura,
Multan, Lyallpur and Villages around Lahore & Nankana sahib and even Amritsar. All these regions
had Muslim majority.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mishra said:

Its very easy to find fault in a person. Whoever is making those tweets is actually doing disservice to Hindus and Indians, not just locally but on global platform. 

Should be arrested. But in modern India, you get arrested when you tweet against ruling party Politicians.

 Gandhi is one up here too

But it is all true, they are not fake news. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

They are from same state, he is bowing to a fellow gujju. So what? Dont equate him to your country's mullah politicians. He has always spoken high of MKG. 

 

Libturds world over are burning over his op-ed in nytimes on MKG's 150th birth anniversay. Sab ko sulag rahi hain. Mazaa aagya.

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/02/opinion/modi-mahatma-gandhi.html

 

 

This chuth from Al-jazeera.

 

 

Does NY Times have a strong Pakistani workforce or something? Never understood why they would take Kashmir issue so seriously when US has it's own battles to fight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Read this book.

https://www.scribd.com/document/200330428/It-Was-the-Muslims-Who-Started-Partition-of-India-Violence-By-Ranjit-Singh

 

The violence was triggered on 16th Aug 1946 , one year before when Jinnah called the Direct Action Day!. What Hs and Ss did was to retaliate the violence as it would not stop. A lot of people carried that resentment towards Gandhi Nehru for betraying millions of Hs.

 

 

 

Exactly, It comes out very rich when Pakistanis claim that Jinnah was secular and magnanimous and blah blah blah. He was brutal as any Muslim regime can be, well planned, used riots as excuse to kill or drive away Non-Muslims from Pakistan.

 

He used Gandhi to make Indian politicians and Indian State to acquiesce to his demands even when it was crystal clear to all of Indians and Indian politicians that Pakistan will become a hostile state on 14th August 1947.  Baffling why Gandhi kept on accepting his demands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MechEng said:

Does NY Times have a strong Pakistani workforce or something? Never understood why they would take Kashmir issue so seriously when US has it's own battles to fight.

Good question- difficult to say for sure. Though this guy is an opinion editor at The New York Times (International)

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basharat_Peer

 

Would it surprise you that this guy studied at Aligarh Muslim University? Would it surprise you that he scripted the movie Haider?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My opinion is that things are not always black and white.. Gandhiji was a great man and out of his kindness he gave away a lot to pakistan.. and we are paying for his and Nehru's mistakes till date... But we were not at that time so situation could be different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2019 at 11:17 AM, mishra said:

Exactly, It comes out very rich when Pakistanis claim that Jinnah was secular and magnanimous and blah blah blah. He was brutal as any Muslim regime can be, well planned, used riots as excuse to kill or drive away Non-Muslims from Pakistan.

 

He used Gandhi to make Indian politicians and Indian State to acquiesce to his demands even when it was crystal clear to all of Indians and Indian politicians that Pakistan will become a hostile state on 14th August 1947.  Baffling why Gandhi kept on accepting his demands.

 

I feel that Jinnah and Imran Khan have a lot in common. 

 

Both are originally western educated and supposed to be secularists, but for "Personal fame/benefits", both used "Religious Cards". 

 

This makes such "liberal Muslims" even more dangerous than the actual extremist Muslims with long beards. 

Edited by Alam_dar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Non-violence was a 'Ghanta' excuse by the weak mariyal Gandhi...people who call him 'Mahatma' are stupid. British didn't leave India because they got tired of smacking Gandhi and his followers on their timid skulls. They left because of the Second World War and England was their priority. 

 

Here is a bluff from Gandhi who was no less than a pedophile and some people still call him 'Father of the Nation'

 

Towards the end of his life, it became public knowledge that Gandhi had been sharing his bed for a number of years with young women.[37][38] He explained that he did this for bodily warmth at night and termed his actions as "nature cure".

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3AMahatma_Gandhi%2FArchive_8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Non-violence was a 'Ghanta' excuse by the weak mariyal Gandhi...people who call him 'Mahatma' are stupid. British didn't leave India because they got tired of smacking Gandhi and his followers on their timid skulls. They left because of the Second World War and England was their priority. 

 

Here is a bluff from Gandhi who was no less than a pedophile and some people still call him 'Father of the Nation'

 

Towards the end of his life, it became public knowledge that Gandhi had been sharing his bed for a number of years with young women.[37][38] He explained that he did this for bodily warmth at night and termed his actions as "nature cure".

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3AMahatma_Gandhi%2FArchive_8

I personally believe that Personal life is actually private. 

 

Secondly, if young women had no problem with it, then again I am totally ok with it. 

 

Thirdly, Gandhi was doing it for "experiments" where he was sleeping but not having sex with them. This is unnatural way of life for me, but still according to my preferences it was the right of Gandhi to do every type of experiments with the permission of the young girls and nothing bad in it.  Humanity found new ways of life, always due to some new experiments of some people. These people rebel against the normal social norms which is very difficult thing to do. 

 

Therefore, at least in my eyes, there is nothing wrong with this practice of Gandhi. Actually I appreciate Gandhi for showing courage against the norms of society and for indulging in new experiment for human beings. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

 

I feel that Jinnah and Imran Khan have a lot in common. 

 

Both are originally western educated and supposed to be secularists, but for "Personal fame/benefits", both used "Religious Cards". 

 

This makes such "liberal Muslims" even more dangerous than the actual extremist Muslims with long beards. 

Western education is not related to fanatism else you won’t have hoardes of UK born Jihadist fighting war In Syria Afghanistan Pakistan and Brides. 

They dont/didnt just use it, I am certain they believe/believed in it too. They are/were simply leaders and play.played the cards well in front of outside world and mobilise the troops.

 

BTW, rest of world isn’t blind either. It can see through the hippocracy. No one apart from Muslims have no sympathy to Immy or Kashmir. Simply because they are not Muslims who will buy the Ummah and religion theory.

Edited by mishra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mishra said:

Western education is not related to fanatism else you won’t have hoardes of UK born Jihadist fighting war In Syria Afghanistan Pakistan and Brides

Exactly, but still these European Jihadis look like Jihadis with long beards. 

But Jinnah and Imran Khan are clean shaved people who give very wrong impression of being secularists, and this is a thing which makes them more dangerous than normal Jihadist with beard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

 

Thirdly, Gandhi was doing it for "experiments" where he was sleeping but not having sex with them.

 

Really? How are you so sure....I don't think Viagra was available at that time, let's say he somehow got it up, good chance he would have died of cardiac arrest while trying to have sex with young girls. It must've been mental torture for those poor girls who had to sleep naked with this ugly skeleton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...