Site Down since 2 days!! What happened?

coffee_rules

Whois was failing for the the owner. Looks like it got resolved?
When I log in, I used to see..

Since January 2014, all ICANN accredited registrars (like Namecheap) have been required to verify the contact information (Registrant Whois) of customers registering domain names. This includes modifications to the contact details.

Why this domain has been suspended

image description

We need email address verification from the owner

This might be because the owner has registered, but has not clicked the verification link in the email sent to them.

image description

Other domain contact details have recently been modified, but are not yet verified

This data might be their first name, last name, organisation name or email address.

Edited by coffee_rules

On 10/10/2019 at 12:29 PM, beetle said:

:om:

I thought 'iss baar gaye '.....the end ho gaya...

Good to see icf back:kiss::wp173:

guys is there any fall back ? any email id list back up atleast some one can create a random auto create forum and get the guys in it in an interim basis if the site goes down like this for ever.  the twitter account is it managed by admins ? I see this side is not running ads so no revenue I guess, so would the owners eventually not care to extend it at some point. 

And I suffered the most. 

I was not able to access ICF, and at the same time my anti-virus program detected a malware in the system. 

I feared that Pakistani Agencies some how got access to my computer through that malware and now they were blocking my access to ICF. :((

Dear ICF Admins, please don't do such thing to me again.

On 10/12/2019 at 3:17 PM, Alam_dar said:

And I suffered the most. 

I was not able to access ICF, and at the same time my anti-virus program detected a malware in the system. 

I feared that Pakistani Agencies some how got access to my computer through that malware and now they were blocking my access to ICF. :((

Dear ICF Admins, please don't do such thing to me again.

You were suffering the most by not posting anti Hindu posts everyday :giggle: