Most consecutive series wins at home

Greatest home test side in history, only threat is moronic 2 test series which BCCI has planned for the future (FTP)...that way opponents may be able to fluke a series draw. NZ is one such team that is capable of doing precisely that. Otherwise we are well on course to extending this streak for another 3-4 years, as long as this spin duo is active. 

3 bowlers avg under 25 in home condition - shami, ashwin, jadeja

umesh avg 26.5.....

If bumrah n kuldeep also plays they ll be lethal....with such attack this streak will go long . 90s-2000s were about the great battiing but it ll always be the bowlers who ll win u games. Not 2 forget 2 of our bowler ashwin jadeja contribute with bat as well giving us gr8 balance. 

Its just not about kohli in batting, pujara become phenomenan at home, Rohit has  small sample but damn good record at home till now 

6 hours ago, Gollum said:

Greatest home test side in history, only threat is moronic 2 test series which BCCI has planned for the future (FTP)...that way opponents may be able to fluke a series draw. NZ is one such team that is capable of doing precisely that. Otherwise we are well on course to extending this streak for another 3-4 years, as long as this spin duo is active. 

NZ lack the spinners to do this IMO. Sodhi, Santner, etc. are honest triers. as long as we prepare moderate spin pitches - where only high-class spinners can thrive (and not raging turners) - we should win comfortably.

12 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Two of those were BD and Afghan bros though. Still it's an impressive record. Really need that series win in Enzed though.  

That New Zealand series is extremely important for this team to assert it's dominance as the best test team in the world. I hope they don't blow it up like always. 

2 hours ago, Norman said:

That New Zealand series is extremely important for this team to assert it's dominance as the best test team in the world. I hope they don't blow it up like always. 

Very good chance that we will get embarrassed . The schedule is awful as always. 5 T20's and 3 ODIs ahead of the tests I believe. 3 T20's is sufficient and we played ODIs earlier this year. One 3 day and one 4 day warm up match would have been ideal. But Shastri and Kohli don't believe in warmups. They'll just turn up for the tests and 1 spell by Boult might just determine the series. 

Edited by Nikhil_cric
On 10/15/2019 at 6:54 PM, construction430 said:

Former could have done better had certain midget showed more solidarity towards his team over his own records! 

Former could have done better had the Bengal tiger cared more about his own performance instead of riding behind the success of other players .The team lost so many series at home and in Asia in both ODIs & tests post 2003 WC.

On 10/16/2019 at 3:01 PM, diehardpacer said:

Former could have done better had the Bengal tiger cared more about his own performance instead of riding behind the success of other players .The team lost so many series at home and in Asia in both ODIs & tests post 2003 WC.

Are you drunk or smoking weed..post 2003 in TESTS India lost just 1 Home series against australia 2-1.they should have drawn it if there was no rain in the third test if i remember..then india drew 2 series againts south africa ..drew 1 against england and drew 1 against pakistan.. all 4 series:  1-1...the next home series defeat came against Eng in 2012/13..thats it..

Edited by neel roy
On 10/15/2019 at 6:42 AM, raki05 said:

Michael waghn has already cried there is nothing for the bowler for first 3 days.

He should watch our cricket more. Our fastmen easily take wickets at home. If English/foreign bowlers are incompetent, it's not our fault. 

ECB should look to poach some more bowlers, this time from India I guess

11 minutes ago, Moochad said:

He should watch our cricket more. Our fastmen easily take wickets at home. If English/foreign bowlers are incompetent, it's not our fault. 

ECB should look to poach some more bowlers, this time from India I guess

We are prepared to give away Vinay Kumar and Ashok Dinda ... and Venky as bowling  coach. 

Edited by express bowling