Trump to Erdogan on attack on Kurds: "don't be a fool, I don't want to destroy Turkish economy, and I will. Already given you a little sample" Lol

randomGuy

The little Turkish sh!t€ was trying to be a false strongmen for Islamic world, now needs to face Syrian army backed by Ruskis.

Now the coward is heading to Moscow to meet Putin, probably to plead to Putin not to slaughter his turkmens in northern Syria.

And then you got bozo Trump firing twitter insults at Erdogan. What a muppet, has become a effing a living caricature of likes of Saddam and Gadaffi :lol:

Only NATO membership saving Turkish arses being bombarded left-right by Americans and Russians.

45 minutes ago, chewy said:

The little Turkish sh!t€ was trying to be a false strongmen for Islamic world, now needs to face Syrian army backed by Ruskis.

Now the coward is heading to Moscow to meet Putin, probably to plead to Putin not to slaughter his turkmens in northern Syria.

And then you got bozo Trump firing twitter insults at Erdogan. What a muppet, has become a effing a living caricature of likes of Saddam and Gadaffi :lol:

Only NATO membership saving Turkish arses being bombarded left-right by Americans and Russians.

turkey messed with saudi as well .. 

Both Erdogan and Trump act like pompous blowhards with the tantrums of early teenagers. It is a shame that the world is gravitating to these right wing demagogues who act dictatorial. The pendulum never stays in the middle. When it swings left with ultra liberal giveaways, it them swing right to ultra conservative fascists. :facepalm:

Edited by Audiophile

1 hour ago, Audiophile said:

Both Erdogan and Trump act like pompous blowhards with the tantrums of early teenagers. It is a shame that the world is gravitating to these right wing demagogues who act dictatorial. The pendulum never stays in the middle. When it swings left with ultra liberal giveaways, it them swing right to ultra conservative fascists. :facepalm:

The entire world has become about picking teams as well. There is no constructive criticism anymore neither can you point out something stupid. Social media has made it even more worse

I mean recently I  agreed with some hardcore lib/dem supporter types that what ICE is doing in terms of separating kids from their parents is wrong, immediately bonded on that but when I pointed out that illegal immigration is a nuisance and Trump is smart  in picking it up as a political agenda, the conversation turned hostile :fear1: