Funny videos/pranks thread

MechEng

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

Translate Parasiga pls.

Persia Is parasigam in Tamizh .. guess it’s same in Kannada as well 

Stalin is far worse and dumber than Pappu..

media protected him until few years back ..  his blunders are trolled only in YouTube , Twitter and Facebook , proper media won’t utter anything against him 

5 minutes ago, velu said:

Persia Is parasigam in Tamizh .. guess it’s same in Kannada as well 

Stalin is far worse and dumber than Pappu..

media protected him until few years back ..  his blunders are trolled only in YouTube , Twitter and Facebook , proper media won’t utter anything against him 

no never heard of it in Kannada, it is same word in kannada 

ಪರ್ಷಿಯಾ

On 12/17/2019 at 7:39 PM, coffee_rules said:

Funniest I have seen from Dravidanadu

Unkil bp shooting up again ?  It clear you hate TN ( some post trauma from tamil people i guess)makes you always try to get some dirt.  The guy tweeting is also from tn so dont generalise.

14 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Unkil bp shooting up again ?  It clear you hate TN ( some post trauma from tamil people i guess)makes you always try to get some dirt.  The guy tweeting is also from tn so dont generalise.

You hate kannadigas on the same measure. I don’t hate TN, the temple country, only hate dumeels, lemurians, Brahminphobic people and rice bag missionaries 

16 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Lack of depth in your language probably borrow other language terms often see that.

Maybe, language is also about practice. A lot of old Kannada (ಹಳೆಗನ್ನಡ) words are no longer in use because it is not preserved or out of favor over Samskruta or foreign words.  Kanna, Parasigam is foreign to Tamil too, they have coined it because they don’t have equivalent phonetic vowels and consonants in Tamil. It is limited and not open to change., where as other languages adopted a broader set of vowels (swara) and consonants (vyanjanas) . Bored you enough?