4-5 Pakistani soldiers killed after Indian Army launched attack on terrorist camps in PoK

Straight Drive

Here comes Ghafoora with his usual attempts to cool down his awaam after his mard-e-chowmin got effed on the LOC. :phehe:

Look how he subtly adds the picture of a killed soldier after doing all the ranting. Credit where due, this guy has mastered the art of  "awaam Ko chewtiya kaisa banaye?" 

https://twitter.com/OfficialDGISPR/status/1185836163690647552?s=20

Edited by Norman

I think the traditional Pakistani model of artillery strikes + getting militant across the border will need a total rethink once the Dhanush, m777 and k9 are fully inducted.  They just cant afford to engage in an artillery battle with such firepower.

One of the big failings of saint anthony our defense min was the failure to induct any sort of 155mm artillery shell. Our armed forces honestly would not need to cross LOC with it. Todays artillery can hit ranges of 40km. One can sit just outside amritsar and hit lahore., 

I have a strong feeling that key components of the indian armed forces were not strengthened in order to keep "peace" talks with Pakistan alive.

43 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

I am yet to see a proper report with timelines. 

To me it appears Indian didn't want to talk about hitting terror camps in pok but because Pakistan took to twitter Indian side is now sharing details. 

Deflecting attention from freedom march of maulana fazalurrehman from 27th.

23 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Deflecting attention from freedom march of maulana fazalurrehman from 27th.

didn't even know about it. based on what i read seems a low key affair which only a handful will know about and even they will forget about it on 28th

4 hours ago, G_B_ said:

I think the traditional Pakistani model of artillery strikes + getting militant across the border will need a total rethink once the Dhanush, m777 and k9 are fully inducted.  They just cant afford to engage in an artillery battle with such firepower.

One of the big failings of saint anthony our defense min was the failure to induct any sort of 155mm artillery shell. Our armed forces honestly would not need to cross LOC with it. Todays artillery can hit ranges of 40km. One can sit just outside amritsar and hit lahore., 

I have a strong feeling that key components of the indian armed forces were not strengthened in order to keep "peace" talks with Pakistan alive.

I didn't know that Dhanush has joined the military. Probably taking Lt Col Dhoni as an inspiration. I present you Major Dhanush

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZwjq7oagoExfD0pTUBka

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSN6NTAqDPcPKI9oFwm8a_

@velu @Gollum your thoughts?

Edited by Real McCoy