Would it be fair to say Nadeem has out performed Ashwin

Khota

8 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I don't know about that but Nadeem bowled better than Ashwin today. Everytime I see Ashwin with today's runup I cringe. How about maintaining his classical runup with side on posture putting everything on the loop, drift. I fail to understand what he was thinking today. Does he remember he is playing in India where spin is king :facepalm:

Everyone is allowed a bad day. Ash is the leading wicket taker this series, best spinner on display LINK....1 4fer, 1 5fer. Obviously not easy for spinners to take many wickets when quicks are doing such a splendid job. But why bother on a day like this, complete domination and on the cusp of 3-0. I mean Pujara and Kohli had stinkers with the bat, but does it even matter? Not all 11 players will click together every innings, every match.....any team sport for that matter. 

If someone wants to draw conclusions based on 1 match (or 1 day here) it will be possible to show Bumrah as a better batsman than Smith. The premise of this thread is so stupid, not even trolling, just plain stupid as is par for course for the OP. 

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Would it be fair to say that Umesh the batsman has outperformed Kohli+Pujara+Mayank? What do you guys think? 

I think we should go with just 8 players in next test, all hail Lord Umesh !!!!

This was a serious question.

No other poster in ICF history has done justice to his/her/its username like OP. 

No other poster is so biased as this one. If someone questions the performance of a player from certain region he gets worked up.

Edited by Khota

Everyone is allowed a bad day. Ash is the leading wicket taker this series, best spinner on display LINK....1 4fer, 1 5fer. Obviously not easy for spinners to take many wickets when quicks are doing such a splendid job. But why bother on a day like this, complete domination and on the cusp of 3-0. I mean Pujara and Kohli had stinkers with the bat, but does it even matter? Not all 11 players will click together every innings, every match.....any team sport for that matter. 

If someone wants to draw conclusions based on 1 match (or 1 day here) it will be possible to show Bumrah as a better batsman than Smith. The premise of this thread is so stupid, not even trolling, just plain stupid as is par for course for the OP. 

The insecurity of this poster is real. If Ashwin is better he will get more wkts. Why are you so insecure?

1 minute ago, Khota said:

Clownery and Tomfoolery is not the needed response.

what u actually wanna say is that u have no answer

The insecurity of this poster is real. If Ashwin is better he will get more wkts. Why are you so insecure?

when the videos above i showed of clarke n sehwag taking more wkts then kumbkle, bhajji then u resort u Clownery and Tomfoolery

Dogalapanti 

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

what u actually wanna say is that u have no answer

when the videos above i showed of clarke n sehwag taking more wkts then kumbkle, bhajji then u resort u Clownery and Tomfoolery

Dogalapanti 

You can start a new thread and the evidence does not support you. In my case it does.

You can start a new thread and the evidence does not support you. In my case it does.

oh it does just go n watch score cards of that game

clarke took 6 wkts for nine runs , none among kumble, bhajji had a 6 wkt haul in that game that to for so lil runs

sehwag had a 5 wkt haul when kumble didnt have 3 wkts in that game

I can show u so many such games 

wud u say pandya outbowled ishant, shami 

Would it be fair to say yuvi out performed bhajji as yuvi had 15 wkts in 2011 wkts but bhajji had only 9 

POS PLAYER CURRENT TEAM MATCHES BALLS RUNS WKTS 4-FERS 5-FERS
1 Zaheer Khan India 9 489 394 21 - -
2 Yuvraj Singh India 9 450 377 15 - 1
3 Munaf Patel India 8 395 353 11 1 -
4 Harbhajan Singh India 9 522 390 9 - -
5 Ravichandran Ashwin India 2 120 93 4 - -
6 Piyush Chawla India 3 168 174 4 - -
7 Ashish Nehra India 3 142 120 3 - -
8 Yusuf Pathan India 6 210 167 1 - -
9 Suresh Raina India 4 12 12 1

-