ISIS leader Al Baghdadi dead

maniac

Not the first time he has died :laugh:

@maniac don't draw equivalence with Narakasura, most of our so called villains (I don't see them that way) had great qualities, that's why the honour to be killed by the various avtars. Narakasura has importance in Assam, esp Kamakhya whose temple he is said to have built within one night, if you believe the legends, present structure is the one he built. 

Mahishasura is worshiped by many adivasi communities esp in eastern India. You must be familiar with Ravan's greatness and the curse to gatekeepers Jaya and Vijaya. Mahabali another great figure whom Mallus adore till this day, I will go as far as to say that I find treatment meted out to him unfair. 

To summarize don't equate deaths of these terrorist pigs with our great festivals. Narakasura died for a reason, just like Ravan, more than victory of good over evil these are meant to educate us so that we don't fall prey to vices. 

Edited by Gollum

9 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Mah President!!!!!!!!!

He is a compulsive liar, so nothing from his mouth is believable. I am waiting from confirmation from other sources. All the news outlets say that Trumps says, not Al-Baghdadi dead.

If CIA pulled this off, hats off to them. I wish they could have caught him alive and inflicted the same pain, he brought to others.

12 hours ago, Gollum said:

Not the first time he has died :laugh:

@maniac don't draw equivalence with Narakasura, most of our so called villains (I don't see them that way) had great qualities, that's why the honour to be killed by the various avtars. Narakasura has importance in Assam, esp Kamakhya whose temple he is said to have built within one night, if you believe the legends, present structure is the one he built. 

Mahishasura is worshiped by many adivasi communities esp in eastern India. You must be familiar with Ravan's greatness and the curse to gatekeepers Jaya and Vijaya. Mahabali another great figure whom Mallus adore till this day, I will go as far as to say that I find treatment meted out to him unfair. 

To summarize don't equate deaths of these terrorist pigs with our great festivals. Narakasura died for a reason, just like Ravan, more than victory of good over evil these are meant to educate us so that we don't fall prey to vices. 

Ours was narakasura, theirs is maa ka Love da.

The whole isis thing looks like a psyop and who calls himself al baghdadi makes no sense. remember isis for all of its terror didnt even strike its mortal enemy right next door but went on a rampage in syria and iraq. looks like divide and conquer from nato. and trumps speech is so self aggrandizing. its like dhoni calling himself the greatest finisher after his last ball heroics against sri lanka. or like sachin calling himself god after his...what did he do actually :hmmm:

18 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

The whole isis thing looks like a psyop and who calls himself al baghdadi makes no sense. remember isis for all of its terror didnt even strike its mortal enemy right next door but went on a rampage in syria and iraq.

their main enemy is shia .. 

saddam's fall resulted in complete shia domination in iraq

1 minute ago, velu said:

their main enemy is shia .. 

saddam's fall resulted in complete shia domination in iraq

again another divide and conquer. just like protestants and catholics. looks like isis didnt even attempt to target its main ideological enemy and you know who it is. also isis was against bashar led syria (nato was also against bashar). They also looted iraqi and syrian oil and selling to turkey who is a nato member. sounds very suspicious

7 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

again another divide and conquer. just like protestants and catholics. looks like isis didnt even attempt to target its main ideological enemy and you know who it is. also isis was against bashar led syria (nato was also against bashar). They also looted iraqi and syrian oil and selling to turkey who is a nato member. sounds very suspicious

bashar is shia as well , but syria is a sunni majority nation ..  iraq is  a shia majority nation with sizable sunni minority .. 

initially usa supported AQ vs assad as well , but isis went full retard and they became their common enemy ..

stop reading conspiracy theories ..  :bike: