Its been 5 days since .......

Dirty_South

....... I touched a Cigarette (thnx to Hari Sampath's Thread :hatsoff: ) And I feel much better ! It wasn't a Planned one , I just decided to Quit . I still have a Pack lying in my room , i'm not going to throw/give it away bcoz I have stuck a Gory image :two_thumbs_up: , so whenever I see that it makes me to hate cigarette even more! I hope I neva eva touch one in my Life. :icflove:

Guest HariSampath

Great !!! :two_thumbs_up: btw, I am trying hard too, and some small progress...switched to very light brand, and just smoke 4-5 a day, but getting there. Meanwhile remember this " If the last cig you smoke is the one behind you, you have quit, if the last cig is the one you are gonna have, you aint gonna quit"..while this sounds simple, there is an amazing power to simple logic. I hope to join you soon, but hang in and stay there, after 10 days, you may wonder how you ever smoked .:thumbs_up:

Great !!! :two_thumbs_up: btw, I am trying hard too, and some small progress...switched to very light brand, and just smoke 4-5 a day, but getting there. Meanwhile remember this " If the last cig you smoke is the one behind you, you have quit, if the last cig is the one you are gonna have, you aint gonna quit"..while this sounds simple, there is an amazing power to simple logic. I hope to join you soon, but hang in and stay there, after 10 days, you may wonder how you ever smoked .:thumbs_up:
:thumbs_up:

....... I touched a Cigarette (thnx to Hari Sampath's Thread :hatsoff: ) And I feel much better ! It wasn't a Planned one , I just decided to Quit . I still have a Pack lying in my room , i'm not going to throw/give it away bcoz I have stuck a Gory image :two_thumbs_up: , so whenever I see that it makes me to hate cigarette even more! I hope I neva eva touch one in my Life. :icflove:
CONGRATS now keep it up and remember it just takes 1 to get you back to becoming a smoker again so resist!!!