Ram Gopal Varma's controversial new movie.

maniac

The Film is called Kamma Rajyam lo Kadapa Reddlu. which means Reddy's of Kadapa in the kingdom of Kamma's (a powerful caste in Andhra/Telangana)

The trailer has created quite a stir and as you can see he is making fun of Chandrababu Naidu, Pawan Kalyan and you can even see Modi and Amit Shah caricatures at 2:40 :laugh:

I felt the highlight of the trailer is at 2:11, You see the actor playing Chandrababu feeding Pappu (Dal in Telugu) to his son Lokesh who is known as the Andhra version of Pappu :cantstop:

Looks like a propaganda piece for the ruling government but might be fun in a train wreck kind of a way.

5 minutes ago, velu said:

whether the movie will be released ? 

From The trailer it looks like it has shown Jagan as the hero and shows the ruling party in a positive note. So may get a release but pretty sure there will be violence in some areas. Caste-based violence and bias is a lot in Andhra probably one of the worst states in India in that regard.

Also reading up an article on it,apparently there were movies mocking NTR in the 80's as well when he was the CM and while they became controversial there wasn't any violence. However,people have evolved or rather devolved for the worse so never know.

Either ways RGV is smart, it might make good money if it is released due to curiosity factor or he can sell it to streaming services for a good price as it may get a lot of views.

7 minutes ago, ExtremeBrainfade said:

When the eff will caste identities cease to exist?  Kamma/Reddy, Gowda/Lingayat, Mudaliar/whoever,  ... one would think that in 2019 these would be irrelevant.  

If you think as the years pass on we are getting better you are out of touch with reality. Things are only getting worse. 

I remember as a kid we had fun banter among friends about who is better Sachin vs Lara. some thought Lara was better (blasphemy) and some of us Sachin. Now can you imagine if that same banter is translated to social media and some of those guys in the Lara camp posted some of their views on social media? :laugh: Gruesome outcomes will be wished on their families or even legitimate threats.

Now can you imagine that magnitude of hatred that exists for caste based and other differences of opinion.

3 hours ago, maniac said:

If you think as the years pass on we are getting better you are out of touch with reality. Things are only getting worse. 

I remember as a kid we had fun banter among friends about who is better Sachin vs Lara. some thought Lara was better (blasphemy) and some of us Sachin. Now can you imagine if that same banter is translated to social media and some of those guys in the Lara camp posted some of their views on social media? :laugh: Gruesome outcomes will be wished on their families or even legitimate threats.

Now can you imagine that magnitude of hatred that exists for caste based and other differences of opinion.

I wonder if in our lifetime caste based hatred would end or at least drastically reduce. My take on this issue is quite pessimistic considering the fact that Indians have taken this matter too far & some of whom haven't even left this discrimination in western countries amongst themselves. 

As i keep saying, attack Jagan the reddy not jagan the christian....

bjp needs to speed up the cbi on him. Verma will piss his pants and run away as he always does.

Jagan may have given deputy CM to all communities but at lower levels of government he is packing in Reddys.

The Film is called Kamma Rajyam lo Kadapa Reddlu. which means Reddy's of Kadapa in the kingdom of Kamma's (a powerful caste in Andhra/Telangana)

The trailer has created quite a stir and as you can see he is making fun of Chandrababu Naidu, Pawan Kalyan and you can even see Modi and Amit Shah caricatures at 2:40

I felt the highlight of the trailer is at 2:11, You see the actor playing Chandrababu feeding Pappu (Dal in Telugu) to his son Lokesh who is known as the Andhra version of Pappu :cantstop:

Looks like a propaganda piece for the ruling government but might be fun in a train wreck kind of a way.
What an amazing title. Proud moment for all Reddlu.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

RGV has totally lost it. :facepalm:

He's just being used as a propaganda tool against CBN by that fraud Jagan. :whack:

First with that "Lakshmi's NTR" **** right before the general elections and now this. Sad that gullible Andhra voters fell for this and elected that scammer , who should have been in the prison by now.