India cap is not cheap- players like Dube devalue it

maniac

13 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

We can wait for few games atleast na.....lets do that . I have already stated that i have my doubts about dube batting but no matter what every player shud be given a fair run. 

Under kohli neways we wont Wc.....so i have left that hope long back.Whats important is that these youngsters settle in

My comment was not specifically about Dubey.

As a team India has  not managed to win T20i since 2007. It's almost 12 years wait.

28 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yea but abhi we are talking about ahead.....

We screwed up before this whats the point of talking about that 

The future too looks bleak. The approval by top 3 is not the way it should be in T20i. We also lack a match winner who can play an innings to snatch victory from opposition. The bowling too isn't that good. Normal catches are getting dropped.

7 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

The future too looks bleak. The approval by top 3 is not the way it should be in T20i. We also lack a match winner who can play an innings to snatch victory from opposition. The bowling too isn't that good. Normal catches are getting dropped.

We already have the best one in contentions n most are very young .....no one gets the status of match winner so early 

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

what disastor - DK?? he played n failed in Semi 

Shankar didnt play Semi 

No Rayudu is the worse against fast bowling....simply the worst proven time n again, how do u think he lost his place . 

DK was never made secure in that setup so don't blame him.

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

That excuse is good for youngster but not DK who keeps blowing his chances

Pretty much everyone was insecure in that setup apart from 4-5 players

DK never performed even when he had security 

There are two DKs. One at the start of the career and one of last two years. The DK of last two years was ahead of Dhoni.

19 hours ago, maniac said:

Khaleel was atleast a u-19 Star. Same goes for Sundar Yes they might be mediocre but atleast May be benefit of doubt that selectors saw raw ability.

Krunal Pandya gets a free ride based on few IPL performances. Injustice to all those spinners who have toiled hard at every level and sure they can hack a few as well.

Dube too hasn’t done much to move ahead of the pecking order.

dear -

getting good results in domestic cricket does not mean , player will succeed in international cricket.

exceptional results in batting with all type of Shots and PACE and SKILLS both ( swing , etc) are required for bowling.

krunnal is not exactly a bowling all rounder as he is not actually a Spinner and even dube is a batting all rounder.

jadeja is a bowling all rounder ( more skills as a bowler) like Kapil dev - we need a bowling All rounder whose primary Skills are bowling and secondary skills are batting.

We(selectors) should understand that we need bowling all rounders and not batting all rounders as it seems v r un earthing batting allrounders, i would be excited when i see bowling all rounders.

washington and gowtham seem to be good bowlers and fair batsman , i expect both these guys to become bowling allrounders.

hardik kind of suceeded as an all rounder but now he is hurt big time.

Stuart binny had the right bowling skills and even batting skills but had NO PACE so he failed.

when it is a bowler who has no skills , he struggles in international cricket and even if he is highly skilled but has no pace, he struggles.

pace cannot be taught but Skills can be taught so PACE is must.