Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2019

Mosher

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

If someone like dubey comes good it will happen or we ll have to wait till hardik gets fit.

If Dube performs as we expect and Hardik comes back strongly I don't see us failing in tall chases and posting huge targets,i would love to see them go berserk and share the quota of 5 th bowler

Dube must not limit himself to be lower order slogger ,i believe he has the game to become a floater 

28 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

If Dube performs as we expect and Hardik comes back strongly I don't see us failing in tall chases and posting huge targets,i would love to see them go berserk and share the quota of 5 th bowler

Dube must not limit himself to be lower order slogger ,i believe he has the game to become a floater 

in domestic he has shown he can bat acc to situation n all win games....now how good is he at international level remains to be seen. Till the time hardik returns he shud get a full run

9 hours ago, Khota said:

The choice was between Vijay and Dhawan. Misrepresentingthe facts is your forte. Agarwal is doing fine and as far as I am concerned he has earned that spot today.

its t20

• Rahul vs Dhawan.........u claimed dhawan is a better t20 player then dhawan :p:

Srsly how many times are u going to mix formats ??? like how many times??? Koi limit hoti hia

This is SMA thread its a t20 tournament.....the talk was dhawan vs Rahul in t20. Vijay n mayank both play test not t20s

i understand u dnt get the diff between formats but this is beyond a limit

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

its t20

• Rahul vs Dhawan.........u claimed dhawan is a better t20 player then dhawan :p:

Srsly how many times are u going to mix formats ??? like how many times??? Koi limit hoti hia

This is SMA thread its a t20 tournament.....the talk was dhawan vs Rahul in t20. Vijay n mayank both play test not t20s

i understand u dnt get the diff between formats but this is beyond a limit

The only one whounderstands formats is you.