Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2019

Mosher

On 11/17/2019 at 6:07 PM, Straight Drive said:

He was dropped twice and looked out of touch until he reached 30. Once he plays couple of matches, he may start feeling middle of the bat and avoiding fielders. Still 50 counts and is decent enough comeback after a long break

The flab around his waist should be a bigger worry. 32 year Aditya Tare looked far more fitter than 20 year old Shaw. I hope he identifies that as an immediate priority and gets leaner soon. Else could soon go back in the queue.

2 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

The flab around his waist should be a bigger worry. 32 year Aditya Tare looked far more fitter than 20 year old Shaw. I hope he identifies that as an immediate priority and gets leaner soon. Else could soon go back in the queue.

exactly my observation, looked horribly unfit around waist/hip region. And the 'bat-talking' gesture aimed at critics after getting to his 50 was also puzzling...the only person he should be angry against after getting a light ban for failing a doping test is himself. He's just 20 - yeah, first the ankle twist and now this is bad luck, and he could possibly have cemented opener's spot along with Mayank by now. But Rohit has staked his claim atleast till end of 2020 now - Shaw should just get back to piling on big scores in first class.

6 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Jharkhand vs Punjab match going on now. 

Bro, every time I try watching SMA Trophy  ... I see an episode of  " Super V " going on.  

I have given up all hope of watching domestic cricket as long as Super V is going on.

P.s -- The name " Super V " always reminds me of Super Vagina.    :phehe:

Edited by express bowling