Dogs are awesome

sandeep

15 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

entitlement mentality. You have to earn love, not demand it based on sitting around in your own filth. 

Love should not be based on mutual agreement ..

You love dogs because dogs lick you ..

My love for cat is true ,I love it even if they don't love me

Edited by velu

1 minute ago, velu said:

Love should not be based on mutual agreement ..

You love dogs because dogs lick you ..

My love for cats is true ,I love it even if they don't love me

You are the slave then. 

Man's best friend - dog

Man's best Master - cats and Women :-) 

Edited by coffee_rules

5 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Sorry not a pet person :nono:

Amen but I have started to accept dogs a lot more since idiots have started keeping pet chimps, Spiders, hamsters, guinea pigs  pythons and frickin Komodo dragons and other reptiles (hate reptiles) . 

Atleast dogs,cows and horses have utility, cats unless you are in the 1800 Europe and rats and spreading the plague have no real utility.

most useless pet ever.

By the way I love animals and nature , just don’t like the idea of having them as pets. 

Edited by maniac

4 hours ago, maniac said:

Amen but I have started to accept dogs a lot more since idiots have started keeping pet chimps, Spiders, hamsters, guinea pigs  pythons and frickin Komodo dragons and other reptiles (hate reptiles) . 

Atleast dogs,cows and horses have utility, cats unless you are in the 1800 Europe and rats and spreading the plague have no real utility.

most useless pet ever.

By the way I love animals and nature , just don’t like the idea of having them as pets. 

Dude, you’d be surprised how many mice and rats exist in cities to this day. My cat kills one at least once a month 

@maniac last year, despite being warned, a friend showed up to my house with her pet rat. Our cat is probably the most efficient and brutal micer-ratter cat I’ve ever seen. Within 30 min her rat was missing its head and she blew up on us as if our cat is evil and did something wrong.... was comical