Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sandeep

Dogs are awesome

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

entitlement mentality. You have to earn love, not demand it based on sitting around in your own filth. 

 

Love should not be based on mutual agreement ..

You love dogs because dogs lick you ..

My love for cat is true ,I love it even if they don't love me

Edited by velu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, velu said:

 

Love should not be based on mutual agreement ..

You love dogs because dogs lick you ..

My love for cats is true ,I love it even if they don't love me

You are the slave then. 

Man's best friend - dog

Man's best Master - cats and Women :-) 

Edited by coffee_rules

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, velu said:

 

Love should not be based on mutual agreement ..

You love dogs because dogs lick you ..

My love for cat is true ,I love it even if they don't love me

so what you're saying is that your kink is submission and one-sided 'love'. ok then.:vroam:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hot dogs, Armour hot dogs

what kind of kids eat Arour hot dogs?

Fat kids, skinny kids,

kids that climb on rocks

tough kids, sissy kids

even kids with chicken pox

love hot dogs, Armour hot dogs

the dogs kids love to bite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Sorry not a pet person :nono:

Amen but I have started to accept dogs a lot more since idiots have started keeping pet chimps, Spiders, hamsters, guinea pigs  pythons and frickin Komodo dragons and other reptiles (hate reptiles) . 
 

Atleast dogs,cows and horses have utility, cats unless you are in the 1800 Europe and rats and spreading the plague have no real utility.

most useless pet ever.

 

By the way I love animals and nature , just don’t like the idea of having them as pets. 

Edited by maniac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, maniac said:

Amen but I have started to accept dogs a lot more since idiots have started keeping pet chimps, Spiders, hamsters, guinea pigs  pythons and frickin Komodo dragons and other reptiles (hate reptiles) . 
 

Atleast dogs,cows and horses have utility, cats unless you are in the 1800 Europe and rats and spreading the plague have no real utility.

most useless pet ever.

 

By the way I love animals and nature , just don’t like the idea of having them as pets. 

Dude, you’d be surprised how many mice and rats exist in cities to this day. My cat kills one at least once a month 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@maniac last year, despite being warned, a friend showed up to my house with her pet rat. Our cat is probably the most efficient and brutal micer-ratter cat I’ve ever seen. Within 30 min her rat was missing its head and she blew up on us as if our cat is evil and did something wrong.... was comical 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

If your cat sits around in its own filth, it’s not a cat. Maybe you confused a skunk with a cat ? 

That's what cats do, in my imagination. My dog , a 6 month puppy now, waits till somebody takes her out. Very smart dog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FischerTal said:

have any of you ever heard of the lion whisperer? amazing the work he has done protecting lions....... it still baffles me how close he is to them. they have accepted him as one of their own.

 

 

  

 

lions are social like dogs .. easily accept other animals/humans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@velu are you responsible for posting that Puma guy’s  videos before  that I may have clicked in the past. Now my feed is flooded with his videos lol. I didn’t subscribe to his channel. 
 

Anyway I don’t want to press ignore because I like some of the videos :nervous:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, maniac said:

@velu are you responsible for posting that Puma guy’s  videos before  that I may have clicked in the past. Now my feed is flooded with his videos lol. I didn’t subscribe to his channel. 
 

Anyway I don’t want to press ignore because I like some of the videos :nervous:

 

seen few of his videos though ..  crazy russian family :fear: 

 

anyway ,  saw this puma video today frm my feed ..  they can kill us if they want :p: 

 

 

 

this i

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, velu said:

 

seen few of his videos though ..  crazy russian family :fear: 

 

anyway ,  saw this puma video today frm my feed ..  they can kill us if they want :p: 

 

 

 

this i

Do you know of the South African guy with two tigers in his backyard? Search Michael Jamison on YouTube 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

Do you know of the South African guy with two tigers in his backyard? Search Michael Jamison on YouTube 

 

seen few of his videos , usually these kind of videos shown in "you may like videos" section ..

most of the pet channels have repetitive content .. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dogs are super cute, Cats are fluffy and cute too. Dogs are easier to play with some breeds of cats like Turkish angoras are almost dog like in their behavior. 

 

people who like dogs often want a child that is super dependent on them and always shows affection no matter what, dogs makes their human feel special --> basically many needy people who want their ego to be massaged like dogs, and some folks who love sturdy pets like dogs too; best dogs are often the gentle giants, but nothing can prepare your house for a malamutes shedding. 

 

Cats are smaller and easier to keep happy, and often one needs to work hard to get them to trust you and often when cats trust you the side effects can be unfunny, like they will bring dead rats as presents and put it on you while you are sleeping etc at times live rats, they are thinking you are a perfectly trainable cat but big and clumsy, but also want you to share your stash of food.  Basically cats a bit of douchebags but are super cute and can show affection not as much as dogs though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2019 at 10:42 AM, maniac said:

I might have clicked on one video from this guy’s channel and now my feed is flooded with these videos. This bozo has a puma for a pet. Disaster waiting to happen like a ticking time bomb here

 

 

look at the size of that things paws its not a lion or a tiger but still too big for a human, can easily kill this guy if it wanted to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...